Rama Medical College and Hospital, Kanpur
Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur (RMC Kanpur) is one of the leading private medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college was founded in the year 2008. It offers a various course in Undergraduate and Postgraduate level such as 5 years MBBS, 3- years Doctorate of Medicine etc. Rama Medical College Kanpur Institute provides a great learning platform to the students and enables them to learn, observe, practice and master the skills required.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details of Rama Medical College Kanpur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 About Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur
- 2 RMC Kanpur Course
- 3 Rama Medical College Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 Rama Medical College CutOff
- 6 Ranking
About Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur.
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur|
|Popular Name||Rama Medical College Kanpur, RMC Kanpur|
|Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated with||Dr. B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P.|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- The Medical college is Affiliated with Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P.
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ Rama Medical College Kanpur
- Registration Counter
- Medical Records Department
- Computer labs
- Internet (24/7)
- Hostel (Boys and Girls)
RMC Kanpur Course
Rama Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seeker can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
College & Tuition Fees
|Course||Fees (Total Fees)|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||1,50,000 yearly|
Rama Medical College CutOff
Expected CutOff for 2018
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks (2017)
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Uttar Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Address-Rama Medical College Campus, Rama City, Mandhana
Kanpur – 209217
Uttar Pradesh, India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!