Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur are some of the leading private medical colleges in Kanpur. The Institute was established in the year 2008. It is also known as R.M.C. Kanpur, situated in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. R.M.C. Kanpur is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is affiliated with Rama University, Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (N.M.C.).
This article will provide detailed information about Rama Medical College Kanpur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur
The Medical College has more than 25 acres of land sprawling on a campus of more than 70 acres of lush green land. The College provides the best Medical Education and training by conventional and modern methods, including all the technologies.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q.)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of R.M.C. Kanpur.
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur|
|Popular Name||R.M.C. Kanpur, Rama Medical College Kanpur|
|Location||Kanpur Uttar Pradesh India|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||Rama University, Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (N.M.C.)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Rama University, Lucknow
- Approved by:-National Medical Commission (N.M.C.).
- Aid Status:-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
R.M.C. Kanpur provides the following P.G. courses.
|MD – Microbiology||3 years|
|M.D. – Pathology||3 years|
|M.D. – Bio-Chemistry||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 years|
|M.D. – Physiology||3 years|
|M.D. – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3 years|
|M.D. – Pharmacology||3 years|
|M.D. – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3 years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD (General Medicine)||3 Years|
|MS (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|MD (Anaesthesiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Dermatology)||3 Years|
|MD (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|MD (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|MD (Radio-Diagnosis)||3 Years|
|MD (Respiratory Medicine)||3 Years|
|MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|MS (Ophthalmology)||3 Years|
|MS (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|MS Oto-Rhinolaryngology (E.N.T.)||3 Years|
|MD (Pathology)||3 Years|
|MD (Anatomy)||3 Years|
|MD (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|MD (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|MD (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|MD (Physiology)||3 Years|
Here, we will let you know about Rama Medical College Kanpur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Rama Medical College Kanpur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Rama Medical College Kanpur is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about the R.M.C. Kanpur will help you conduct proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For P.G. Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of the R.M.C. Kanpur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
U.G. Courses Fees
|Course||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total per year Fee|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
P.G. Courses Fees
|Programs Name||Tuition Fee|
|MD (General Medicine)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MS (General Surgery)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MD (Anaesthesiology)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MD (Dermatology)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MD (Paediatrics)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MD (Phychiatry)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MD (Radio-Diagnosis)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MD (Respiratory Medicine)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MS (Ophthalmology)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MS (Orthopaedics)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MS Oto-Rhinolaryngology (E.N.T.)||Rs. 21,35,358|
|MD (Pathology)||Rs. 12,37,024|
|MD (Anatomy)||Rs. 40,000|
|MD (Biochemistry)||Rs. 40,000|
|MD (Community Medicine)||Rs. 40,000|
|MD (Microbiology)||Rs. 40,000|
|MD (Pharmacology)||Rs. 40,000|
|MD (Physiology)||Rs. 40,000|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for A.I.Q. and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the U.R. category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kanpur cutoff 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for P.G. courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
P.G. Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and E.W.S.||50th percentile||302|
|General and E.W.S. – P.H.||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kanpur cutoff 2019
|Course||Category||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the Website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official Website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the Website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by Rama Medical College Kanpur, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For U.G. Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For P.G. Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/P.A.N. Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the H.S.C. mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College Kanpur|
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur
Address: Rama City, Mandhana
Official Website: www.ramamedicalcolleges.com
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur is 100 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur provide hostel facilities.
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to be admitted to Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Kanpur.
A. Rama Medical College Kanpur Opposite Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur – 209217 Uttar Pradesh, India
A. Rama Medical College Kanpur is Private.
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from Rama Medical College Kanpur will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course.
Looking to this year’s completion and Cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt in the state.