Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur (RMC Kanpur) is one of the leading private medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college was founded in the year 2008. It offers a various course in Undergraduate and Postgraduate level such as 5 years MBBS, 3- years Doctorate of Medicine etc.
Rama Medical College Kanpur Institute provides a great learning platform to the students and enables them to learn, observe, practice and master the skills required. In the article, We are going to share all the essential details of Rama Medical College Kanpur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff etc.
- 1 Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Fee Structure
- 6 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 7 Ranking & Reputation
- 8 Contact Details
Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur.
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College and Hospital Kanpur|
|Popular Name||RMC Kanpur|
|Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated with||Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P.|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P.
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
- Hostel (Boys and Girls)
|B.Sc Nursing||4 years|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|PG Course|| |
|Course||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Security Deposit|
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College Kanpur|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Uttar Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Rama Medical College Campus
Rama City, Mandhana
Kanpur – 209217
Uttar Pradesh, India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!