TS Misra Medical College Lucknow was established in 2016 and envisioned an ambience of excellence, inspiring value-based education, research and development. Besides transmitting necessary medical and technological skills, the college also encourages students to be more active as a student-medical community to improve health conditions in the nation. TS Misra Medical College & Hospital Lucknow is located in Lucknow and was founded in 2016. The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and is approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details of TS Misra Medical College Lucknow like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Counselling, Contact Details, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow
The objective of the TSM Medical College, Lucknow is the establishment, maintenance and development of medical college and hospital in India, where men and women shall receive an education of the highest grade in the art and science of medicine to equip them in the spirit for service in the relief of suffering and the promotion of health.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the TSM Medical College Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||TS Misra Medical College & Hospital, Lucknow|
|Popular Name||TSM Medical College Lucknow, TSMMC Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are TSMMC Lucknow Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at TS Misra Medical College & Hospital, Lucknow:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at TS Misra Medical College with Duration and Intake. Hospital Lucknow College offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||150|
Here, you can get information about the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences Etawah MD Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|MD Community Medicine||3 Years||3|
|MD Pathology||3 Years||3|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Years||2|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years||2|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years||2|
Here, you can get information about the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences Etawah M.sc. Course offered with Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|M.Sc Medical Anatomy||3 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Biochemistry||3 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Microbiology||3 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Pharmacology||3 Years|
|M.Sc Medical Physiology||3 Years|
We will let you know about TSMMC Lucknow MBBS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
We will let you know about this selection for the TSMMC Lucknow MBBS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of TS Misra Medical College Lucknow, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow fee structure for the undergraduate & postgraduate medical courses are mentioned below.
The Fee Structure of TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow for MBBS is mentioned below.
|Particulars||Fee (Per Annum)|
The fee structure of TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow for postgraduate is mentioned below.
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year)|
|Non AC||1.50 Lac|
|Security Deposit||3.00 Lac|
|Miscellaneous Fee||0. 80 Lac|
PG Courses Fee
The Fee Structure of TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow for postgraduate is mentioned below.
|MD Community Medicine||32,60,000/-|
Note:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
TS Misra Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow cutoff 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling, Click Here
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by GSVM Medical College Kanpur, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling, Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable).
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:
|Name of Institute||TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow|
TS Misra Medical College And Hospital Lucknow
Address: Opposite Amausi Railway Station, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.tsmmch.org
TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow Campus Video
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of medical aspirants in TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow is 150 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow.
A. TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow, Opposite Amausi Railway Station, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
A. TS Misra Medical College and Hospital Lucknow are Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until completing the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from TS Misra Medical College Lucknow will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of TS Misra Medical College Lucknow, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at TS Misra Medical College Lucknow.