Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College (SMC Meerut) is one of the prestigious colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as Subharti Medical College, situated in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was established in 1996 and is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is a multi and intra-disciplinary medical college and research institution. The college is affiliated with Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut, and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, you should know about Shubharti Medical College Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available, and complete SMC Meerut reviews, & more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Subharti Medical College Meerut
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College has committed and distinguished faculties, which is immense pride. Apart from teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students, the college faculty members are actively involved in research activities and have presented research papers at various National and International conferences in their respective specialities.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the Subharti Medical College Meerut.
|Name of Institute||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College|
|Popular Name||SMC Meerut, Shubharti Medical College|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Affiliated to||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are SMC Meerut Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Shubharti Medical College:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
SMC Merrut Course offers undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS) and postgraduate. The Student applying for the Shubharti Medical College MBBS Course must look at the courses offered, the intake, and course duration.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Suppose you are interested in pursuing MBBS from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College. In that case, you must know the number of seats for the course the college offers. SMC Merrut MBBS Seats is 100.
Shubharti Medical College provides quality education and offers PG courses.
|MD -Pathology||3 Years|
|MD -Community Medicine||3 Years|
|MD -General Medicine||3 Years|
|MD -Pediatrics||3 Years|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years|
|MD -Radio-Diagnosis||3 Years|
|MD -Anesthesia||3 Years|
|MD -Pulmonary Medicine||3 Years|
|MD -Psychiatry||3 Years|
|MS – Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopedics||3 Years|
|MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 Years|
|MD- Anatomy||3 Years|
|MD Dermatology||3 Years|
|MS Otorhinolaryngology||3 Years|
|MD Forensic Medicine||3 Years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
Suppose you are interested in pursuing MBBS from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College. In that case, you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college offers, SMC Merrut MBBS Seats.
|MD -Community Medicine||3|
|MD -General Medicine||12|
|MD -Pulmonary Medicine||2|
|MS – Ophthalmology||6|
|MS – General Surgery||10|
|MS – Orthopedics||5|
|MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|MD Forensic Medicine||1|
Here, we will let you know about Subharti Medical College Meerut MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from Shubharti Medical College are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessary is, as mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Subharti Medical College Meerut, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Subharti Medical College Meerut is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Subharti Medical College Meerut will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Shubharti Medical College Merrut fee structure for the undergraduate & postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
|Particular||Amount (Per Year)|
|Refundable Security (College & Hostel Security)||3,00,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,75,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Non AC Sharing Hostel Fee with Mess)||1,50,000/-|
|Other Fee (Univ Reg., Development, Library, Student Association, Gym, Sports Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee)||80,000/-|
The college’s fee structure for the postgraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
NOTE: The Fees Structure is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut cut-off 2019 State Quota Cutoff
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cut-off score with the following given NEET cut-off score and percentile.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut cut-off 2019 State Quota (General Category)
|Course||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
|MD Community Medicine||2554||2554|
|MD General Medicine||1612||2373|
|MS General Surgery||1990||2214|
|MS Obstetrics and Gynecology||1816||2145|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by Subharti Medical College Meerut, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Shubarti Medical College Merrut Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Netaji Subhash Chandra Boss Subharti Medical College Meerut|
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College Meerut
Address: Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar
Bypass Road, Meerut-250005, India
Official Website: www.medical.subharti.org
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many seats are there for medical aspirants in SMC Meerut?
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in SMC Meerut is 100.
Does SMC Meerut have a hostel?
A. Yes, SMC Meerut is provided hostel facilities.
Does SMC Meerut provide internships?
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year and get a stipend during this period.
How to get admission to SMC Meerut?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SMC Meerut.
Can I know the exact location of Subharti Medical College Meerut?
A. Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005, India.
Is Subharti Medical College Meerut government or private?
A. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College is a Private College.
Is Subharti Medical College Meerut affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Is a degree from the Subharti Medical College Meerut Valid?
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Subharti Medical College Meerut will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After completing your course, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Subharti Medical College Meerut?
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt in the state.