Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College is one of the prestigious Medical College, it is most popularly known as LLRM Medical College Meerut, located at Meerut Uttar Pradesh. The college was established in the year 1966 with a mission to provide a world-class facility for medical education, health care and research.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about LLRM Medical College Meerut Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
- 1 LLRM Medical College Meerut
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff
- 6 UP NEET 2019 Counselling
- 7 Ranking And Reputation
- 8 Contact Details
LLRM Medical College Meerut
|Name of Institute||Lala Rajpat Rai Memorial Medical College|
|Popular Name||LLRM Meerut|
|Location||Garh Road Meerut|
|Year of Establishment||1966|
|Affiliated||Choudhari Charan Singh University (CCSU)|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses Offered|| |
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition And Achievement
Affiliated with:- Choudhari Charan Singh University (CCSU) Meerut
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:– Government
Facilities @ LLRM Meerut
- Sports Ground
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
|Course||Fees per annum|
**Note:- Fees of the above-mentioned courses will be updated soon, we are connected with the college administration.
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
UP NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
NEET Uttar Pradesh 2019 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College (LLRM Meerut)|
We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Uttar Pradesh.
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College
Address: LLRM Medical College Garh Road,
Meerut (UP) 250002
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://llrmmedicalcollege.nic.in
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2019-20
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019
- Uttar Pradesh MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!