Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College (LLRM Medical College Meerut) is one of the prestigious Medical colleges in western U.P. The college was established in the year 1966 with a mission to provide a world-class facility for medical education, health care and research.
The Institute provided the modern facilities and best service to its patients. LLRM Meerut has highly qualified, determined and devoted teaching staff who always support the student in every field. It is among one of the very few Government Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- 1 LLRM Medical College Meerut
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Fee Structure
- 4 Placement
- 5 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
LLRM Medical College Meerut
|Name of Institute||Lala Rajpat Rai Memorial Medical College|
|Popular Name||LLRM Meerut|
|Location||Garh Road, Meerut|
|Year of Establishment||1966|
|Affiliated to||Choudhari Charan Singh University (CCSU)|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India|
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about LLRM Medical College Meerut Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition And Achievement
- Affiliated with: Choudhari Charan Singh University (CCSU) Meerut.
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Government
- Sports Ground
|UG Degree Courses|
|B.SC Nursing||50||3 Years|
|UG Diploma Courses|
|Diploma In Pharmacy||60||3 Years|
|Diploma In X-Ray Tech||60||3 Years|
|Diploma In Lab Tech||60||3 Years|
|PG Degree Courses||56||2 Years|
|PG Diploma Course||17||2 years|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|PG Course|| |
|Diploma Course|| |
|S.No||Name of Course||AIQ Fees Structure|
|1.||BACHELOR OF MEDICINE, BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBBS)||43,000/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 500/- Per Month
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College is one of the premier Government medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Although the college does not offer any on-campus Job interviews, students passing from the college get placed in various Healthcare companies in India and abroad. Students are provided Internships and Job experience via clinical clerkships, voluntary scientific projects, House Jobs. Some of the reputed healthcare chains that the students of LLRM Medical College Meerut prefer after doing MBBS are as followed.
- Appolo Healthcare
- Reddy Healthcare
- Max Healthcare etc.
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, LLRM Meerut|
- LLRM Medical College Meerut is one of the best Government Medical colleges in western UP.
- All India ranking is 121.
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Uttar Pradesh.
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|Location||LLRM Medical College |
Garh Road, Meerut (UP)
|Phone||0121 – 2760888|
|FAX||0121 – 2760888|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!