Sarojini Naidu Medical College (S N Medical College Agra) is one of the three oldest Government medical colleges in India and named after 1st Lady governess of India Sarojini Naidu. This college is also very popular with the name SNMC Agra. It was established in the year 1854.
Its Formerly known as Thomson school, It was renamed in the year 1947. SNMC Agra is provided tertiary level specialized health care service people of urban and rural areas from Agra. and affiliated with Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
Sarojini Naidu Medical college Agra
|Name of Institute||Sarojini Naidu Medical College|
|Popular Name||SNMC Agra|
|Location||Moti Katra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1854|
|Affiliated to||Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India|
|Category||Medical College In Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we going to share all the essential details of SNMC Agra like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details, Placement Stats, College Review etc.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Dr B.R. Ambedkar University Agra
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India
- Aid status: Government
- PD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
- Hostel facilities (3 hostels for UG students and PG students)
- Cyber Cafes
|Post Graduate Courses Provided In S N Medical College|
|Human Anatomy||MS (3 years)||2|
|Forensic Medicine||MS (3 years)||1|
|Pharmacology||MS (3 years)||2|
|Human Physiology||MS (3 years)||2|
|Microbiology||MD (3 years)|
|Pathology||MD (3 years)||7|
|SPM||MD (3 years)||3|
|Anesthesiology||MD (3 years), DA (2 years)||7|
|Skin & VD||MD (3 years)*, DVD (2 years)||2,1|
|Medicine||MD (3 years)||14|
|Nuclear Medicine||Nuclear Medicine|
|Obstetrics Gynecology||MS (3 years), DGO (2 years)||7,6|
|Ophthalmology||MS (3 years), DOMS (2 years)||5, –|
|ENT||MS (3 years), DLO (2 years)*||-,2|
|Pediatrics||MD (3 years), DCH (2 years)||6, 6|
|Psychiatry||MD (3 yrs), Dip. Clin. Psychiatry (2 yrs)||2|
|Radiodiagnosis||MD (3 years), DMRE (2 years)||1, 2|
|Radiotherapy||MD (3 years), DMRE (2 years)||2,-|
|Surgery||MS (3 years)||11|
|TB & chest diseases||MD (3 years)*, DTCD (2 years)||2 , 1|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. |
Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
|PG Course||Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Diploma Course||12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 4800/- Per Month (For UG)
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 670/- Per Month (For PG)
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sarojini Naidu Medical College Agra|
- The college is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Uttar Pradesh.
- We would like to give this college 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Utter Pradesh.
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|Location||Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Moti Katra, Agra – 282002, Uttar Pradesh|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!