FH Medical College And Hospital Agra is a newly established private medical college in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, founded in 2014. This college is affiliated with Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P. and is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC). It is also known as FHMC Agra, and the college perseveres to create, nourish and sustain an environment that is built on intellectual curiosity, a sense of honour, social awareness and a healthy spirit of competition in the classrooms and residence halls, on the playing fields, and at meetings of clubs and organizations.
In the article, we will share all the essential details of FHMC Agra like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FH Medical College and Hospital Agra
The college’s mission is to provide excellence in education, health care and research within the learning centre for students, faculty and staff from across North Carolina and beyond.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of FHMC Agra.
|Name of Institute||FH Medical College And Hospital Agra|
|Popular Name||FHMC Agra|
|Location||Firozaba, Agra (UP)|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Dr B R Ambedkar University,Agra, U.P.|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P.
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are FHMC Agra Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at FH Medical College And Hospital Agra:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
FH Medical College And Hospital Agra Course offer undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS) and postgraduate. The Student applying for the FH Medical College And Hospital Agra MBBS Course must look at the courses offered and the intake and course duration.
Here, you can get information about the FHMC Agra UG Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||150|
Here, you can get information about the FHMC Agra PG Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|MD General Medicine||3 Years||5|
|MD Paediatrics||3 Years||4|
|MS General Surgery||3 Years||4|
|MD Anaesthesiology||3 Years||3|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||3 Years||3|
|MS Orthopaedics||3 Years||3|
|MD Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||3 Years||2|
|MD Psychiatry||3 Years||2|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 Years||2|
We will let you know about the FHMC Agra MBBS Syllabus selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing FHMC Agra are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessary is mentioned below:
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of FHMC Agra, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at FH Medical College And Hospital Agra is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about FH Medical College And Hospital Agra will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The FHMC Agra fee structure for the undergraduate & postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Fees Structure
The fee Structure of FHMC Agra for MBBS is mentioned below.
|Particular||Amount (in INR)|
|Tuition Fee||16,39000/- Per Year|
|Hostel Fee||1. Rs. 250000/- per year |
(AC Double seated with flooding)
2. Rs. 150000/- per year
(Non AC Double seated with fooding)
(Refundable After The Completion Of Course)
|300000/- One Time|
PG Courses Fee Structure
The fee Structure of FHMC Agra for postgraduate is mentioned below.
|2021-22||Speciality||Fee(Per Year)||Pathology Fee||Others Speciality||Fee|
|2021-22||TB & Chest||3050000||–||–||–|
The College Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
FH Medical College, Agra Cutoff 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cut-off score with the following given NEET cut-off score and percentile.
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling, Click Here
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by FHMC Agra, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling, Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows FH Medical College And Hospital Agra Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:
|Name of Institute||FH Medical College And Hospital Agra|
FH Medical College And Hospital Agra
Address: Near Etmadpur, Railway Over Bridge, Tundla Firozabad-283204, (Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website: www.fhmc.co.in
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is FHMC Agra College govt. College?
A. No, FHMC Agra is a private college.
Q. What is the course of FHMC Agra?
A. The College offers MBBS courses as well as MD/MS Courses.
Q. How to get admission to FH Medical College Agra?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to FH Medical College Agra.
Q. Does FH Medical College Agra have a hostel?
A. Yes, FH Medical College Agra provides hostel facilities.
Q. Do FH Medical College Agra provide internships?
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Does FH Medical College Agra have any Bond?
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until completing the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
Is FH Medical College Agra affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Is a degree from FH Medical College Agra Valid?
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from FH Medical College Agra will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for FH Medical College Agra?
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you get Pvt Medical College in the state.
Why do Tuition Fees of FH Medical College Agra so much?
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of FH Medical College Agra, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at FH Medical College Agra.