Attention Candidates, NEET Application Form Notification has been released. NEET Seat Matrix / Intake 2021 will be available on MCC’s official portal (MCC.nic.). The examination opens up almost 63,800+ seats for candidates wishing to pursue MBBS and BDS in various medical colleges across India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, also known as NEET-UG, is an entrance examination in India for aspirants who wish to study any graduate medical course like (MBBS/ dental course (BDS) in Government Private Medical Colleges in India. It is an entrance examination of a medical sector conducted on the national level; after qualifying for the NEET, examination candidates might take admission in MBBS, BDS, & Ayush Course.
1 Quick Fact
2 NEET Seat Matrix 2021
3 Seat matrix 2020 Seat Matrix
4 List of Courses & Seats under NEET UG 2021
5 Official 2019 Seat Matrix
6 State-wise MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix
7 Counselling for 15% All India Quota
8 Frequently Asked Questions
Before discussing the whole NTA NEET UG 2021 entrance exam like Application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, NEET 2021 cutoff, counselling etc., let’s look at the Quick fact about NEET.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (Pen, Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi|
NEET Seat matrix 2021
- Based on the result, NTA formulates NEET Merit List which is used by colleges to allot seats to students.
- Each college releases its own category-wise cut off separately.
- The allocation of seats is done on the basis of their rank, score and cut offset defined by the participating institutes. The institute allotted will also depend on the choices filled by the candidates in their online NEET Counselling form.
- For admission into UG courses in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy), students must appear for NEET.
- NEET Merit List will now be used to allot seats in veterinary colleges for undergraduate courses like BVSc. and Animal Husbandry under 15% All India Quota.
- NEET Result will be applicable for admissions to all medical colleges of India.
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will now participate in 15% All India Quota Counselling and don’t need to submit a self-declaration form anymore.
NEET Counselling Seat Matrix 2020 by NTA Official (Released)
|Particular||Seat matrix round -1|
|The final seat matrix for R1 AIQ MBBS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 JIPMER MBBS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 AIIMS MBBS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 AMU MBBS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 BHU MBBS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 BHU BDS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 AMU BDS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 JAMIA BDS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 DU and IP ESIC DEL BDS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 DEEMED BDS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 AIQ BDS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 DU AND VMMC ABVIMS MBBS||Click Here|
|The final seat matrix for R1 DEEMED MBBS||Click Here|
List of Courses & Seats under NEET UG 2021
|Course name||NEET seats|
|Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||83,075|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||27,285|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)||52,720 (AYUSH)|
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences (BNYS)|
|Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)|
|Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH)||525|
Official 2019 Seat Matrix by NTA Official
|ESIC Seats||Click Here|
|Deemed Universities Seats (Dental)||Click Here|
|Deemed Universities Seats (Medical)||Click Here|
|Central Universities Seats (Dental)||Click Here|
|Central Universities Seats (Medical)||Click Here|
|All India Quota Seats (Dental)||Click Here|
|All India Quota Seats (Medical)||Click Here|
State-wise MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix
Nowadays, MBBS & BDS courses are among the trending course in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET) is an entrance examination for those students who wish to study MBBS & BDS courses in India. Through NEET-UG, candidates can get admission in undergraduate Medical, Dental & Ayush courses in any state.
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here||Arunachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Assam||Click here||Bihar||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh||Click here||Goa||Click here|
|Gujarat||Click here||Haryana||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here||Jammu & Kashmir||Click here|
|Jharkhand||Click here||Karnataka||Click here|
|Kerela||Click here||Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|Maharashtra||Click here||Manipur||Click here|
|Meghalaya||Click here||Mizoram||Click here|
|Nagaland||Click here||Odisha||Click here|
|Punjab||Click here||Rajasthan||Click here|
|Sikkim||Click here||Tamil Nadu||Click here|
|Telangana||Click here||Tripura||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click here||Uttarakhand||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here||Andaman & Nicobar||Click here|
|Chandigarh||Click here||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click here|
|Daman & Diu||Click here||Delhi||Click here|
|Lakshadweep||Click here||Puducherry||Click here|
Counselling for 15% All India Quota
- The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India, will hold the Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- All deemed central state universities will participate in online counselling.
- Seats of ESIC and AFMC, BHU & AMU will also be filled in this counselling.
- Candidates will apply for 15% All India Quota seats as per the directions of DGHS, and Counselling will be stopped soon as the seats are filled.
- Through this counselling, candidates can get enrolled in any of the medical colleges in India.
- Those candidates who participate in All India Counselling can also participate in State Counselling of their respective states. To know more informaiton about AIQ Counselling of NEET 2021 Click Here.
NEET UG 2021 Resources
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination.
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here||Cutoff||Click Here|
|Result||Click Here||Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Dress Code||Click Here||Exam Day Guideline||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. 83,075 NTA NEET 2021 Courses Offered Apart from these institutes, 83,075 MBBS seats across the country will be filled through NEET 2021 marks. Admission to 27,285 BDS seats and 52,720 AYUSH seats will also be filled using NEET 2021 scores.
A. To get admission through 15 per cent All India Quota, you should aim to secure 600+ marks in the NEET exam, and for state quota seats, aim for 550+ marks to get admission in government colleges.
A. Indian states with the most medical colleges include Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh. States with the fewest include Manipur, Tripura, Chandigarh, Goa, and Sikkim.
A.Yes, after NEET 2021 counselling for each round, the authorities issue an allotment letter which is to be downloaded by candidates and taken along with them at the time of reporting.
A. Once the NEET result is released, 15% of AIQ seats will be managed by the MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) online.
A. Candidates from the following categories can apply for NEET- Indian Nationals Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET-UG for 15% All India Quota Seats.