HP NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Himachal Pradesh. The seat matrix of Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Himachal Pradesh University. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Himachal Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
- 1 Himachal Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 HP NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Himachal Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS
A candidate can visit the official portal of Himachal Pradesh University to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Himachal Pradesh NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Himachal Pradesh NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET HP 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for HP State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|Schedule for submission of online application form with the successful transaction of fee||12.06.2018 to 20.06.2018|
|Time for corrections in errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling online application form ( except correction in category)||21.06.2018|
|Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list on the University website www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissons.hpushimla.in||25.06.2018|
|Dates of 1st round counselling||29.06.2018 to 05.07.2018|
|Last date for joining the allotted college and course||12.07.2018|
|Dates of the 2nd round of counselling for filling up of vacant seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.||24.07.2018 to 26.07.2018|
|Last date for joining for the candidate’s allotted seats in the 2nd round of counselling||03.08.2018|
|Mop- up round of Counselling ( Ist Mop-up round for BDS)||07.08.2018 &08.08.2018|
|Last date of Joining for the candidates allotted seats in Mop-up Round||12.08.2018|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Medical College by the counselling authority||13.08.2018|
|Commencement of Academic session||01.08.2018|
|Last date of joining the course/college(MBBS)||18.08.2018|
|Second Mop-up Round of Counselling for BDS Course||5.09.2018|
|Last date of joining the college/course(BDS)||11.09.2018|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by the counselling authority.||12.09.2018|
|Last date of joining to BDS course.||15.09.2018|
|Note: As per MCI Notification dated 18.05.2018, the All India Quota Seats(15)% remaining vacant after the last date for joining i.e. 22nd July,2018 of the present admission year will be deemed to be converted into State Quota.|
Prospectus for Counselling Schedule & Seat Matrix
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
HP NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
Government Colleges(MBBS and BDS Seats)
Private Colleges(MBBS and BDS Seats)
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in HP. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of HP NEET 2018.
|Help Line No.|
|Contact for H.P.U. Enquiry||+91-(0177)-2830958, 28333555, 2833515|
|Examination Enquiry||+91-(0177)-2833592; 2833423;2833648|
|E-Mail IDs||[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]|
Best of Luck…!!