Haryana NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Haryana. The seat matrix of Haryana NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Haryana NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Haryana NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Haryana NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 3 Counselling Schedule and Seat Matrix PDF
- 4 Contact Details
Haryana NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Haryana State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
Aspirants applying for Haryana State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|Online availability of prospectus and candidates registration||17th June to 21st June 2018|
|Display of merit list||23rd June 2018|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the 1st round of counselling||24th June to 25th June 2018|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents.||For Medical Colleges: 3rd July 2018 |
For Dental Colleges: 4th July 2018
(Document verification will be done physically by the
admission committee at Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak.
|Last date of Joining||12th July 2018|
|For candidates applying under NRI Quota (NRIs/PIOs/OCIs/Foreign Nationals*) (For all Government/Government Aided/Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Institutes including those under SGT |
|Registration Starts||20th June to 5th July 2018|
|Display of merit list||7th July 2018|
|Preference locking/choice filling of institutions/course||8th July to 9th July 2018|
|Document verification for candidates applying under |
|12th July 2018|
|Last date of joining the institutes||12th July 2018|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in Offline mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Haryana NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Haryana.
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Government Medical and Dental Colleges|
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical college, Faridabad||100|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||100|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Private Medical and Dental Colleges|
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital Shahabad, Kurukshetra||150|
|BRS Dental College, Sultanpur (Panchkula)||60|
|JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100|
|PDM Dental College &Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences &Research, Faridabad||100|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital& Dental College, Golpura, Panchkula||100|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100|
|SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute Budhera(Gurugram)||100|
Counselling Schedule and Seat Matrix PDF
Below we have given a PDF which contains all the important information regarding Haryana State NEET Counselling like College wise fee structure and Haryana state College wise Seat Matrix.
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Haryana. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Haryana NEET 2018.
Medical Education & Research Haryana
Telephone No: 0172-2560799
Fax No: 0172-2566556
E-mail ID: [email protected]
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!