Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad, was established in 2019, is most popularly known as Al Falah Medical College, which is situated at Faridabad Haryana. Since then, the college has been imparting the best and high-quality medical education and healthcare facilities. Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad is run by Al-Falah University. Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad is affiliated with Al-Falah University and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Faridabad
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Faridabad is one of the medical institutes that provides MBBS courses only.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the significant details of Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad.
|Name of Institute||Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Faridabad|
|Popular Name||Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|NEET 2022 Study Material||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges In Haryana|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Al-Falah University
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad, offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you about Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad, is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET Counselling|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS College in Haryana||Click Here|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Haryana NEET Counselling dates related to the Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
Haryana NEET Counselling Flow Chart
|Fee Head||Annual Fee|
|Tuition Fee (Development Charges)||Rs. 14.25 Lakh with a yearly increase of 7.5%|
|Tuition Fee of NRI students||1,10,000/- US Dollar (for the entire course)|
|College Security Refundable||Rs. 1.00 lakh- adjustable with the last fee|
|Library Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|Sports and Medical Charges||Rs. 2000/-|
|Internal Charges (If Provided)||1000/-|
|Hostel Fee||No more than Rs. 75000/- or actual (whichever is less) + Mess Charges on essential basis No charges for fan and lighting in the Hostel|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Haryana State Counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2021 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2021 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2021 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2021 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2021 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad|
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad
Address: Village Dhauj, Tikri Kheda, Fatehpur, Taga Road Faridabad – 121004 Haryana
Phone no: 0129-2400800
Fax no: 0129-2400601
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad Campus Video
Haryana NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad is 150 per year.
Ans. Yes, in Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Al-Falah University approved by the National Medical Commission.
Ans. Yes, Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad is a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. No, Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad does not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Al Falah School of Medical Sciences Faridabad, Address: Village Dhauj, Tikri Kheda, Fatehpur, Taga Road Faridabad – 121004 Haryana.
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.