ESIC Medical College Faridabad is also known as ESIC Medical College, Faridabad, located in Haryana. ESIC Medical College Faridabad was established in 2015 and aimed to provide high-quality education and healthcare through high-skill, dedicated, compassionate Doctors and staff. ESIC Faridabad is affiliated with the Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide detailed information about Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Faridabad
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College is one of the prestigious Medical institutes in Haryana under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India. It is situated about 40km from IGI Airport, Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Faridabad|
|Popular Name||ESICMC Faridabad|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated||Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College In Haryana|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Govt.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Medical Centers||Seminar Hall|
ESICMC Faridabad offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Suppose you are interested in pursuing MBBS from ESIC Medical College. In that case, you must know the number of seats for the course the College offers.
ESIC Medical College provides quality education and offers PG courses.
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years|
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||3 years|
|MD – Radiology||3 years|
|MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||3 years|
|MD- Anaesthesia||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 years|
|MD – Community Medicine||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
Suppose you are interested in pursuing an MD/MS from ESIC Medical College. In that case, you must know the number of seats for the course the College offers.
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||1|
|MD – Psychiatry||2|
|MD – Paediatrics||3|
|MD – General Medicine||4|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||2|
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|MS – Orthopaedics||2|
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3|
|MD – Pathology||3|
|MD – Radiology||3|
|MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||4|
|MD – Community Medicine||3|
|MS – General Surgery||4|
We will inform you about this ESICMC Faridabad MBBS Syllabus selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from ESICMC Medical College are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ESICMC Faridabad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at ESICMC Faridabad is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET Counselling|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Seat |
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS College in Haryana||Click Here|
Fee structure of Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Faridabad for UG course:
|Tuition Fee||61,410+Annual 10% Increase|
|Youth Welfare Fee||500/-|
|Youth Red Cross Subscription Fee||80/-|
|Fee for NRI candidates||1,25,000 US Dollars for the entire course|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee is subject to change.
ESICMC Faridabad Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance for further admission.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentage considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result quCutoffng percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
ESICMC Faridabad General Category Cutoff
|Round||2021 Cutoff by rank|
ESICMC Faridabad OBC Category Cutoff
2021 Cutoff by rank
ESICMC Faridabad SC Category Cutoff
|Round||2021 Cutoff by rank|
ESICMC Faridabad ST Category Cutoff
Cutoff by rank
ESICMC Faridabad PWD Category Cutoff
|Round||2021 Cutoff by rank|
ESICMC Faridabad Economically Weaker Section Category Cutoff
|Round||2021 Cutoff by rank|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2022
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To be admitted to all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the score after the given NEET cutoff score cutoff percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|cut off, and E.W.S.||50th percentile||302|
|General and E.W.S. – P.H.||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||265|
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Haryana State Counselling. For more information on Haryana NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will operate manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates on the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissioCollege must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/P.A.N. Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the H.S.C. mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||ESICMC Faridabad|
ESIC Medical College and Hospital
Address: NH-3 NIT, Faridabad (Haryana)
Official Website: https://www.esic.nic.in/
Haryana NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the annual intake of ESICMC Faridabad for MBBS?
Ans. The annual intake of ESICMC Faridabad is 100 per year.
Q. Is ESIC Medical College Faridabad a co-ed college?
Ans. Yes, in ESICMC Faridabad, both girls and boys can be admitted.
Q. Is ESIC Medical College Faridabad a government college?
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with the Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak approved by the NMC.
Q. Do they have a girls’ hostel?
Ans. Yes, ESICMC Faridabad has a separate hostel for girls.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. No, ESICMC Faridabad does not offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What ESIC Medical College Faridabad provides all facilities?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, hostels, hospitals, Transport, Computer labs, etc.
Q. Can you please provide their address?
Ans. ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Address: NH-3 NIT, Faridabad(Haryana).
Q. How can a student get admission to ESIC Medical College Faridabad?
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Is it a private college?
Ans. No, it is not a private college.
Q. Is it only a women’s college?
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Q. What is the complete form of ESIC Medical College Faridabad?
Ans. The complete form of ESIC Medical College is Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad, Haryana.
Click here for more Education News