Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science is one of the popular Government Medical Colleges in Haryana, is most popularly known as PGIMS Rohtak, located at Rohtak Haryana.
The college was established in the year 1960 to promote not only the quality of medical Education but also for good healthcare facilities.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
PGIMS Rohtak is affiliated with the Pt. Bhagwant Dayal Sharma University Of Health Science and approved by the Medical Council of India. Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about SGT Medical College, Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
- 1 Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2 College Summary
- 3 Affiliation, Recognition, And Achievement
- 4 PGIMS Rohtak Courses Offered
- 5 Admission Process
- 6 Fees Structure
- 7 Scholarship
- 8 NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
- 9 Haryana NEET 2019 Counselling
- 10 Ranking And Reputation
- 11 Contact Details
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
|Name of Institute||Pt. Bhagwant Dayal Sharma Post Graduation Institute Of Medical Science|
|Popular Name||PGIMS Rohtak|
|Year of Establishment||1960|
|Affiliated||Pt. Bhagwant Dayal Sharma University Of Health Science|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses Offered|| |
|Hostel Facility||yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||Medical College in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, And Achievement
Affiliated with:- Pt. Bhagwan Dayal Sharma University Of Health Science
Approved by:-Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid status:- Autonomous Institute
Facilities @ PGIMS Rohtak
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood BankRegional Cancer Center
- ICUsSuper Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
PGIMS Rohtak Courses Offered
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||200||4.6+1 year Internship|
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||5|
|Obst. & Gynae||17|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG and NEET PG program.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
|Particulars||Fee 1st year||Fee 2nd to 5th year|
|Registration Fee( one time)||1500/-||—|
|Youth Welfare Fee||500/-||500/-|
|Dr. Radha Krishnan Fund||100/-||100/-|
|Youth Red Cross Subscription||60/-||60/-|
|Particulars||Fee 1st Year||Fee 2nd Year||Fee 3rd Year|
|Registration fee (one time)||1000/-|
|Youth welfare fee||500/-||500/-||500/-|
|Holiday home fee||10/-||10/-||10/-|
|Dr. Radha Krishnan Foundation fund||100/-||100/-||100/-|
|Red Cross fund||60/-||60/-||60/-|
|Library Security (Refundable)||300/-||–||–|
|College security (Refundable)||1000/-||–||–|
|Hostel Fee||Fee 1st Year||Fee 2nd Year||Fee 3rd Year|
|Common rent charges||40/-||40/-||40/-|
|Hostel security (Refundable)||250/-||–||–|
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the eScholarship.co.in website.
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Haryana NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Haryana State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2019 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in Offline mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science|
- It is one of the most prestigious government medical Institute of Haryana.
- it is ranked 31 in all over India.
- We would like to give 4.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Delhi/NCR
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science
Address: Pt.B.D. Sharma Pgims Rohtak
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 30 days.
Is there any chance of medical seat with NEET score of 450 in this college?
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
What does Free Exit for NEET counselling round one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2019 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2019 counseling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalized and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counseling.
Question: What are freeze, Float, and withdrawal choices shown in NEET counseling 2019 form?
Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counseling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counseling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counseling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
Question: When will the NEET counseling process start?
Answer: The schedule of NEET counseling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the second week of June 2019.
Questions: If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one but does not join the college then will s/he be considered eligible for the next round?
Answer: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counseling 2019 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
Questions: Difference between percentage & percentile in NEET?
Answer: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
Question: 50% Means, How many marks in NEET?
Answer: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counseling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counseling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
- Top Medical Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
- Top BAMS Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
- Top BSMS Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
- Top BNYS Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
- Top BHMS Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
- Top Veterinary Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
- Top Dental Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
- Top BUMS Colleges in Haryana 2019-20
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!