Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science is one of the popular Government Medical Colleges in Haryana, is most popularly known as PGIMS Rohtak, located at Rohtak Haryana. The college was established in the year 1960 to promote the quality of medical education and good healthcare facilities. PGIMS Rohtak is affiliated with the Pt. The Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about PGIMS Rohtak Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Pt. B. D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak is a famous Institution for medical education. It is also famous for the health care facilities both at the National and International levels. It is located at a distance of about 240 km from Chandigarh.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Before we complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Pt. B. D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak.
|Name of Institute||Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduation Institute Of Medical Science|
|Popular Name||PGIMS Rohtak|
|Year of Establishment||1960|
|Affiliated||Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|Hostel Facility||yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Material||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Haryana|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 lakh||Know More|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by:-NMC
- Aid Status:- Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Bank||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Cafeteria||Blood Bank Regional Cancer Center|
|Library||Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre|
|Dental Hospital||24 Hour Help Line|
|Biotechnology Facilities||Community Health Centre|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the courses overview offered in Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduation Institute of Medical Science Rohtak.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||Enquire Now|
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MD/MS|
|MD/MS||3 Years||Enquire Now|
Here in this selection, we will let you about PGIMS Rohtak MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of PGIMS Rohtak, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at PGIMS Rohtak is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Haryana NEET PG Counselling
|Haryana NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS College in Haryana||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting 2 Lakh||Know More|
Here we describe the Fee structure of Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences for UG and PG courses.
|Courses||College Fee||University Charges||Hostel Charges|
|MBBS (1st Year Fee)||38600/-||3820/-||17200/-|
|Particulars||Fee 1st Year||Fee 2nd Year||Fee 3rd Year|
|Registration fee (one time)||1000/-|
|Youth welfare fee||500/-||500/-||500/-|
|Holiday home fee||10/-||10/-||10/-|
|Dr Radha Krishnan Foundation fund||100/-||100/-||100/-|
|Red Cross fund||60/-||60/-||60/-|
|Library Security (Refundable)||300/-||–||–|
|College security (Refundable)||1000/-||–||–|
|Hostel Fee||Fee 1st Year||Fee 2nd Year||Fee 3rd Year|
|Common rent charges||40/-||40/-||40/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||250/-||–||–|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
PGIMS Rohtak Cutoff 2019
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Haryana State Counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2021 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2021 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2021 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2021 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2021 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Rohtak|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science
Address: Pt.B.D. Sharma Pgims Rohtak
Phone no: 01262-211307
Fax no: 01262-211308
Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Rohtak Campus Video
Haryana NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Know More|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of PGIMS Rohtak is 200 per year.
Ans. Yes, in PGIMS Rohtak, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college affiliated with the Pt. The Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science and approved by the Medical Council of India.
Ans. Yes, PGIMS Rohtak has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. Yes, PGIMS Rohtak offers post-graduate and under-graduate courses also.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including a Library, Auditoriums, Hostel, hospitals, Transport, Computer labs, etc.
Ans. Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Address: Pt.B.D. Sharma Pgims Rohtak
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a private college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Ans. The full form of PGIMS is Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak, Haryana.