Haryana NEET counselling 2018: The Haryana NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2018.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Haryana. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana. Happy Reading.
- 1 Haryana NEET Counselling 2018 (MBBS/BDS)
- 2 Seats Reservation
- 3 NEET Participating Medical Colleges In Haryana
- 4 Haryana NEET Counselling Important Notice
- 5 Contact Details
Haryana NEET Counselling 2018 (MBBS/BDS)
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Haryana State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
Check here the official schedule of Haryana NEET counselling 2018.
|Online availability of prospectus and candidates registration||17th June to 21st June 2018|
|Display of merit list||23rd June 2018|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the 1st round of counselling||24th June to 25th June 2018|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents.||For Medical Colleges: 3rd July 2018 |
For Dental Colleges: 4th July 2018
(Document verification will be done physically by the
admission committee at Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak.
|Last date of Joining||12th July 2018|
|For candidates applying under NRI Quota (NRIs/PIOs/OCIs/Foreign Nationals*) (For all Government/Government Aided/Private Unaided Medical/ Dental Institutes including those under SGT |
|Registration Starts||20th June to 5th July 2018|
|Display of merit list||7th July 2018|
|Preference locking/choice filling of institutions/course||8th July to 9th July 2018|
|Document verification for candidates applying under |
|12th July 2018|
|Last date of joining the institutes||12th July 2018|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in Offline mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
The Seat reservation will be calculated after deducting 15% seats of AIQ and NRI Seats. the final seat reservation will be released at the time of counselling. the reservation seats are given below:
|Block-‘A’ (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Block-‘B’ (excluding creamy layer||11%|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
NEET Participating Medical Colleges In Haryana
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Haryana Medical Colleges
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated University Name||Aid Status|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University (Deemed), Ambala||Trust|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust|
|Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana)||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.|
|World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust|
|N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Trust|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal, Haryana||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra, Haryana||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Society|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat||PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Govt.|
Haryana Dental Colleges
|1||B.R.S. Institute of Dental Sciences Dental College & Hospital||1992-93||Private||BDS||60|
|2||D.A.V. Centenary Dental College, Yamuna Nagar||1987-88||Private||BDS||40|
|3||Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College, Sirsa||2005-06||Private||BDS||100|
|4||Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana||2000-01||Private||BDS||100|
|5||Manav Rachana Dental College, Faridabad||2006-07||Private||BDS||100|
|6||PDM Dental College & Research Institute, Jhajjar||2006-07||Private||BDS||100|
|7||Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||1980-81||Govt.||BDS||60|
|8||Sri Govind Tricentenary Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute||2002-03||Private||BDS||100|
|9||Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research,Faridabad||2002-03||Private||BDS||100|
|10||Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College, Panchkula||2004-05||Private||BDS||100|
|11||Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Yamuna Nagar||2012-13||Private||BDS||100|
Haryana NEET Counselling Important Notice
Below we have given a PDF which contains all the important information regarding Haryana State NEET Counselling like College wise fee structure and Haryana state College wise Seat Matrix.
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Haryana. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Haryana NEET 2018.
Medical Education & Research Haryana
Telephone No: 0172-2560799
Fax No: 0172-2566556
E-mail ID: [email protected]
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!