Haryana NEET counselling 2021: The Haryana NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2021.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Haryana. Throughout the article, you will learn about Haryana NEET (MBBS/BDS) 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|Government MBBS Seats||710|
|Private MBBS Seats||950|
|Government BDS Seats||100|
|Private BDS Seats||850|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Haryana NEET Counselling dates related to the Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date for online registrations||To be announced|
|Corrections in the application form||To be announced|
|Document Verification||To be announced|
|Document Verification for NRI PWD candidates||To be announced|
|The first round of counselling and choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment result of round one||To be announced|
|Discrepancies in the round one result||To be announced|
|Re-allotment of seats||To be announced|
|Downloading of allotment letters and deposition of fee||To be announced|
|Document verification||To be announced|
|Admission letter||To be announced|
Haryana NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Haryana.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State||Rs- 1000/|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2021
THE Haryana NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of DMER Haryana.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2021 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2021 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2021 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2021 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2021 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading a photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
NEET AIQ Quota 2021 Counselling Procedure
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The Seat reservation will be calculated after deducting 15% of seats of AIQ and NRI Seats. The final seat reservation will be released at the time of counselling. The reservation seats are given below:
|Block-‘A’ (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Block-‘B’ (excluding creamy layer||11%|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Haryana Government Medical College
|College Name||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2002|
|Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana)||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1960|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2012|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2013|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal, Haryana||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2017|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2015|
Haryana Private Medical College
|Name of College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra, Haryana||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2017|
|World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2016|
|N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2016|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon||2010|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala||2003|
Haryana Government Dental College
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1980-81|
Fee for NRI candidate for BDS Course shall be as under:-
- $10,000 US Dollar at the time of admission
- $5000 US Dollar per year for four years.
Haryana Private Dental College
|Name of College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|B.R.S. Institute of Dental Sciences Dental College & Hospital||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1992|
|Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College, Sirsa||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2005-06|
|J.N. Kapoor, D.A.V. Centenary Dental College, Model Town Yamuna Nagar||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1987|
|Manav Rachana Dental College, Faridabad||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2006-07|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Faridabad||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2002-03|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College, Panchkula||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2004-05|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2012|
|PDM Dental College & Research Institute, Jhajjar||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences||2006-07|
|Sri Govind Tricentenary Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute||Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon||2002-03|
|Shri Baba Mast Nath Dental College and Hospital, Rohtak||Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak||1997|
|Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science||UGC||2008|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana||Maharishi Markandeshwar Deemed to be University, Mullana||2000-01|
Haryana MBBS Seat Allotment
|Type of Quota||2020||2019|
|Seat Allotment (Round 1)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Seat Allotment (Round 2)||Click Here||Click Here|
NOTE: Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in the First Round will stand cancelled.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Released)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Note: To know more information about Harayana College-wise Cutoff, Click Here
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Non-Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Deemed University 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Categories in Haryana UG MBBS Counselling
|Abbreviation||Category / Type|
|NRI||Non Resident of Indi|
|EWS||Economically Weaker Sections|
|PWD||A person with specified disabilities under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and by the provisions of Graduate Medical Education Regulation, 1997 of MCI.|
|OCI||Overseas Citizen of India|
|PIO||Person of Indian origin|
|PM||Para military personnel|
Here we are providing the information about Haryana Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Haryana Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Department of Medical & Educational Research, Haryana conducts an admission process for Haryana MBBS admission.
A. To participate in the counselling of Haryana NEET 2021, candidates will have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 4,000 for the Unreserved/General category and Rs 1,000 for the Reserved/PH category.
A. Haryana NEET Counselling is the first two rounds will be conducted in online mode, and the mop around for Haryana NEET counselling will be conducted manually.
A. NEET exam 2021 qualified students fulfilling the state eligibility criteria can apply for Haryana MBBS admission 2021.
A. To apply for Haryana MBBS 2021 admission, students need to fill the online application form at dmerharyana.org
A. Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Haryana NEET 2021 counselling.