The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. Haryana NEET counselling 2023 Haryana state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana 2023. Counselling NEET procedure Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana. Admission to MBBS, and BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2023.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Haryana MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in Haryana NEET counselling, Participating institutes of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2023. Candidates can also download the Haryana NEET UG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
1. Brief Description
2. NEET 2023 Counselling Dates
3. Haryana NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
4. Haryana NEET 2023 Counselling
5. Documents Required
6. NEET 2023 (Expected Cutoff)
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before discussing the details of the Haryana NEET 2023 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET Result||To be announced|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Haryana NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|No. of Government MBBS seats in Haryana||835|
|No. of Private MBBS seats in Haryana||1050|
|No. of Government BDS seats in Haryana||100|
|No. of Private BDS seats in Haryana||850|
|Paid NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
This section will provide Haryana NEET UG Counselling 2023 schedule. Let’s have a look.
Get Latest Updated Entrance, Counselling Notice, Cutoff, Seats, Merit List etc.
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Application form release date||To be announced|
|Last date for online registrations||To be announced|
|Corrections in the application form||To be announced|
|Submission of choices||To be announced|
|Seat allotment result of round one||To be announced|
|Second round notifications||To be announced|
Haryana NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wishing to get admission to Haryana MBBS are advised to read the eligibility before filling out the application form.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India. NRI, OCI, and PIO aspirants can apply for Haryana MBBS admission 2023.
- Candidate must be a bona fide resident of Haryana.
- The age of the medical aspirant should be 17 years as of December 31, 2023.
- Students must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- Students must mandatorily pass individually in the above-mentioned subjects scoring at least 50% in aggregate (for general candidates). Applicants from the reserved category must obtain 40% in total in all subjects, whereas students of the PWD category must secure 45%.
- Candidates must qualify for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- To qualify for NEET 2023, candidates must secure the minimum qualifying percentile of 50 for the general category; for SC/ST/OBC and PWD aspirants, it is 40 and 45, respectively.
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State||Rs- 1000/|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 Haryana State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2023 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2023 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2023 counselling round.
- The Haryana merit list 2023 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates on the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2023 must participate in the choice-filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2023 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading a photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Haryana candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
NEET 2023 (Expected Cutoff)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Forms only through online mode.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
The Seat reservation will be calculated after deducting 15% of AIQ and NRI seats. The final seat reservation will be released at the time of counselling. The reservation seats are given below:
|Block-‘A’ (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Block-‘B’ (excluding creamy layer||11%|
Haryana MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Haryana Government Medical College
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Government Medical Colleges in Haryana. You can check the complete MBBS College in Haryana list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, click the link below.
|College Name||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2002|
|Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana)||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1960|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2012|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2013|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal, Haryana||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2017|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2015|
Haryana Private Medical College
We are providing detailed information about Haryana Private MBBS Colleges. You can check the complete Private MBBS Colleges list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the colleges’ list.
|Name of College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra, Haryana||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2017|
|World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2016|
|N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2016|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon||2010|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala||2003|
|Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Faridabad||Al Falah Unversity||2019|
Haryana Government Dental College
Here are the updated Best Government Dental Colleges in Haryana officially made by the Dental Council of India. For detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cutoff list, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1980-81|
The fee for NRI candidates for BDS Course shall be as under:-
- $10,000 US Dollars at the time of admission
- $5000 US Dollars per year for four years.
Haryana Private Dental College
Here are the updated Best Private BDS Colleges in Haryana officially made by the Dental Council of India. You can check the complete Private BDS Colleges list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the colleges’ list.
|Name of College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|B.R.S. Institute of Dental Sciences Dental College & Hospital||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1992|
|Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College, Sirsa||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2005-06|
|J.N. Kapoor, D.A.V. Centenary Dental College, Model Town Yamuna Nagar||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||1987|
|Manav Rachana Dental College, Faridabad||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2006-07|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Faridabad||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2002-03|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College, Panchkula||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2004-05|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||2012|
|PDM Dental College & Research Institute, Jhajjar||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences||2006-07|
|Sri Govind Tricentenary Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute||Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon||2002-03|
|Shri Baba Mast Nath Dental College and Hospital, Rohtak||Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak||1997|
|Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science||UGC||2008|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana||Maharishi Markandeshwar Deemed to be University, Mullana||2000-01|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Non-Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Deemed University 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Categories in Haryana UG MBBS Counselling
|Abbreviation||Category / Type|
|NRI||Non-Resident of Indi|
|EWS||Economically Weaker Sections|
|PWD||A person with specified disabilities under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and by the provisions of Graduate Medical Education Regulation, 1997 of MCI.|
|OCI||Overseas Citizen of India|
|PIO||Person of Indian origin|
|PM||Para military personnel|
Here we are providing information about Haryana Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete report below:
Haryana NEET 2023 Admission Support
|NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the registration fee for Haryana NEET 2023 counselling?
To participate in the counselling of Haryana NEET 2023, candidates must pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 4,000 for the Unreserved/General category and Rs 1,000 for the Reserved/PH category.
In which mode Haryana NEET 2023 counselling will be conducted?
The first two rounds of Haryana NEET Counselling will be conducted online, and the mop-around for Haryana NEET counselling will be conducted manually.
Who can apply for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission?
NEET exam 2023 qualified students fulfilling the state eligibility criteria can apply for Haryana MBBS admission 2023.
How to apply for admission to Haryana MBBS 2023?
To apply for Haryana MBBS 2023 admission, students must complete the online application form at dmer.haryana.gov.in.
When second round of haryana neet counselling 2020 will start?
When will haryana state registration will start?
The counselling process for Haryana neet started check here http://dmerharyana.org/
Sir can u plss confirm me the counselling dates of bams in haryana
Dear Kanishka, Counselling Process started from July-Aug 2018