Haryana NEET counselling 2021: The Haryana NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2021.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Haryana. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana. Happy Reading.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||01 August 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Haryana NEET Counselling Date 2021
|Start of online registration||August 2021|
|Last date to register||1st week of September 2021|
|Choice filling||2nd week of September 2021|
|Provisional seat allotment||3rd week of September 2021|
|Grievances in the provisional list||3rd week of September 2021|
|Re-allocation of seats||Last week of September 2021|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2021
Haryana NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of August (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of DMER Haryana. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2021 exam will be held on August 1, 2021.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2021 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2021 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2021 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2021 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2021 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the students who are allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading a photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details candidates need to proceed with payment of Counselling Fee. Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
The Seat reservation will be calculated after deducting 15% seats of AIQ and NRI Seats. the final seat reservation will be released at the time of counselling. The reservation seats are given below:
|Block-‘A’ (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Block-‘B’ (excluding creamy layer||11%|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Haryana.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State||Rs- 1000/|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Haryana
Private MBBS Colleges in Haryana
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||Gurgaon||100|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||Ambala||150|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha||Agroha||100|
|World College of Medical Sciences & Research, Jhajjar, Haryana||Haryana||150|
|N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat||Panipat||150|
Government BDS Colleges in Haryana
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||Govt||100|
|Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences||Govt||NA|
|BPS Govt Medical College For Women, Khanpur, Sonepat||Govt||NA|
Private BDS Colleges in Haryana
NOTE: To Know complete information about Haryana MBBS/BDS Colleges Seat Matrix Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
The Haryana NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Haryana MBBS and BDS 2020 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana.
Tentative position of vacant seats for admission to MBBS course for the academic session 2020-21 after Round-1 counselling including unfilled reverted AIQ seats.
NOTE: To Download position of vacant seats for admission to MBBS course Click Here
Haryana MBBS Seat Allotment
|Type of Quota||2019|
|Seat Allotment (Round 1)||Click Here|
|Seat Allotment (Round 2)||Click Here|
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Non-Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Deemed University 2019 Cutoff Rank (Haryana)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providng the information about Haryana Useful Resiuces State Counselling Process, Particular sate Seat Matrix, Fee structute, cutoff and more, You can check the complete information below:
|For MBBS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Want to Study Aborad||Click Here|
Categories in Haryana UG MBBS Counselling
|Abbreviation||Category / Type|
|NRI||Non Resident of Indi|
|EWS||Economically Weaker Sections|
|PWD||Person with specified disabilities under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and in accordance with the provisions of Graduate Medical Education Regulation, 1997 of MCI.|
|OCI||Overseas Citizen of India|
|PIO||Person of Indian origin|
|PM||Para military personnel|
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS in Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. Authorities have hinted to conduct NEET 2021 twice, but no confirmation has been released yet.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2021 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2021.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2021
A. To get admission in a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2021 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2021 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2021
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2021? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2021 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2021.
A. Due to the COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2021, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about a low rank in NEET 2021? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2021 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2021 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2021 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2021 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2021 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2021, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, the Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2021 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2021 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in the NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2021 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2021 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself
Do you have any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply