SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Gurgaon. The college is popularly known as Gurgaon Dental College and was founded in 2002-03. The college is affiliated with SGT University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
The college was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Govt. Dental Colleges in Haryana.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon
The Faculty of Dental Sciences offers undergraduate (B.D.S.), postgraduate (M.D.S. in nine specialities) and PhD programmes in all branches of dental sciences. The Dental Hospital provides a very sound platform for the students to sharpen their clinical skills in denture treatment.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of SGT Dental College.
|College Name||Faculty of Dental Science, SGT University (Formerly known as SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute)|
|Popular Name||SGT Dental College Gurgaon Dental College|
|Affiliated to||SGT University|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Hospital Attached||BRS GENERAL HOSPITAL|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Haryana|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Hospital
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are the Facilities provided by the SGT Dental College:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
SGT Dental College Gurgaon provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams. Here, you can get information about SGT Dental College Gurgaon Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100|
Here, you can learn about the MDS courses offered by SGT Dental College with seat Capacity.
|M.D.S. (Public Health Dentistry)||02||3 Years|
|MDS Periodontology||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||06||3 Years|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||02||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S (Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry)||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S. ( Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge )||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S.(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S.(Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||06||3 Years|
This section will provide detailed information about the SGT Dental College Gurgaon BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SGT Dental College Gurgaon, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
This section will provide detailed information about the SGT Dental College Admission Process. Let’s check the complete process and detail how the SGT Dental College is taking admission.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Haryana NEET MDS Counselling
|Haryana NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Dental College Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS College in Haryana||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Merit List||Click Here|
|MDS at SGT Dental College||Click Here|
This Section will provide you with the SGT Dental College Fee structure for BDS, MDS & PhD Courses in detail. Let’s check the fee structure.
Here, you can learn about the SGT Dental College BDS Fees Structure.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
Here, you can learn about the SGT Dental College MDS Fees Structure.
|Oral Surgery||8 Lakh Per Year|
|Orthodontics||8 Lakh Per Year|
|Conservative||8 Lakh Per Year|
|Prosthodontics||8 Lakh Per Year|
|Periodontics||4.60 Lakh Per Year|
|Pedodontics||5.50 Lakh Per Year|
Noted:-*Need to be updated after the exam. (It’s not an exact fee structure but rather a roughly estimated fee structure.)
Here, you can learn about the SGT Dental College PhD Fees Structure.
|Speciality||1st Year Fee||2nd Year Fee|
|Ph. D. (Periodontology)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Public Health Dentistry)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards– INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Paediatrics and Preventive Dentistry)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
|Ph. D. (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)||First Year – INR 1,52,500||Second Year onwards – INR 1,50,000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
Here, you can learn about NEET 2021 Cutoff.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon 2020 Cutoff
|Course||Category||Opening score||Closing score|
हरियाणा एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Haryana NEET Counselling
The Haryana NEET counselling 2022 application process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of DMER Haryana.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET counselling, Click Here
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by SGT Dental College Gurgaon, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET MDS counselling Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Haryana Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Ranking and Reputation of SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon.
|Name of Institute||SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon|
SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon
Address: Sultanpur Jheel/Bird Sanctuary, Farukh Nagar Road, Budhera, Gurgaon Haryana- 123505
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.sgtmedicalcollege.org/
Haryana NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Haryana NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, SGT Dental College Gurgaon fee is affordable.
A. Yes, the SGT Dental College Gurgaon provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the SGT Dental College Gurgaon.
A. Sultanpur Jheel/Bird Sanctuary, Farukh Nagar Road, Budhera, Gurgaon Haryana- 123505
A. SGT Dental College Gurgaon is a Pvt. college.