Maulana Azad Dental College & Hospital New Delhi is one of the reputed dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as MAIDS Delhi and was founded in the year 1983-84. and it is attached to Delhi University, Delhi and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital New Delhi are some of Punjab’s best and growing dental colleges. Now, this College has become synonymous with one of them.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital New Delhi (MAIDS Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital, New Delhi
The Institute focuses and coordinates the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the Institute besides the curricular studies, which is its key strength.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of this university, Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital New Delhi (MAIDS Delhi).
|College Name||Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS Delhi)|
|Popular Name||MAIDS Delhi, Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital|
|Affiliation with||Delhi University, Delhi|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Courses Offered||BDS & MDS|
|Hospital Attached||Maulana Azad Medical College|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|Admin Authority||An Autonomous Body Promoted by Central/State Govt.|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College In Delhi|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Want to NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Delhi University, Delhi
- Approved by: Dental Council of India
- Aid Status: Govt.
|Attached General Hospital||Library|
|Auditorium||Centre for Community Medicine|
Maulana Azad Dental College Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|UG Courses||Duration||Apply Now|
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
|Public Health Dentistry||2|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS Delhi) New Delhi BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS Delhi), they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Delhi NEET MDS Counselling
|Delhi NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|Delhi 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
The fees Structure of Maulana Azad Dental College for undergraduate and postgraduate is mention below.
|Course||M./AIQ Fee||Bond Amount||Hostel Fee|
|BDS||4,120/-||4,120/-||No Hostel Facility|
Note: Mentioned fee subjected to be change
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to ESIC Dental College and Hospital Delhi, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Delhi Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital New Delhi (MAIDS Delhi)|
Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital in New Delhi (MAIDS Delhi)
Maulana Azad Medical College Campus Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
Telephone No: 1123233925
Mobile No: 1123233925
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.maids.ac.in
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital in New Delhi 50.
A. No, Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital in New Delhi, No provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital in New Delhi
A. Maulana Azad Medical College Campus Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
A. Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital in New Delhi Government.