Delhi NEET counselling 2018 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Delhi. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Delhi NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Delhi and NEET Delhi 2018 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Delhi NEET 2018 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Delhi State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Delhi NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Delhi NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Delhi 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AQI Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Delhi must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Delhi State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
1st Round Counselling Schedule
|New Registration, Choice Filling Fee Payment starts From||13th June to 18 June 2018|
|Choice filling and locking||18th June 2018 to 19th June 2018|
|The process of seat allotment Round 1||20th June 2018 to 21st June 2018|
|Round 1st Result published||22-Jun-18|
|Reporting at the allotted college against 1st round||23rd June 2018 to 3rd July 2018|
**For More Details about 2nd round NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Delhi UG NEET Counselling 2018 Given below.
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Delhi NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
List of Medical Colleges In Delhi
|Name o the Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated University Name||Aid Status|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Statutory Autonomous, Delhi||Govt.|
|Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Trust|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.|
|University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.|
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi||University of Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University)||Society|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.|
|Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.|
List of Dental Colleges In Delhi
|1||ESIC Dental College, Rohini, New Delhi||2010-11||Govt.||BDS||50|
|2||Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||2009-10||Govt.||BDS||50|
|3||Maulana Azad Dental College & Hospital, New Delhi||1983-84||Govt.||BDS||40|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Delhi. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Delhi NEET 2018.
Address:- 6th Floor, Vallabhai Patel Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi, 110007
Phone: +91-11-27667647, 27662764, 27662208
E-mail: [email protected]
Best Of Luck…