Delhi NEET counselling 2019 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Delhi. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Delhi NEET 2019 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Delhi and NEET Delhi 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Delhi NEET Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Faculty of Medical Science, the University of Delhi to get themselves registered for Delhi NEET State Counselling 2019. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Delhi NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Delhi NEET Counselling schedule 2019.
Delhi NEET Counselling schedule 2019
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AQI Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Delhi must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Delhi State NEET Counselling 2019 may look into this important datasheet.
1st Round Counselling Schedule
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Registration for Counselling start from||1st week of July|
|Display of Merit List||3rd week of July|
|Starting of Offline Counselling||3rd week of July|
|Reporting to the allotted college for first counselling||Last week of July|
|2nd round of counselling||1st week of August|
|Reporting to the allotted college for second counselling||4th week of August|
|Mop-Up round||4th week of August|
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Delhi NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Delhi.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Delhi NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
List of Medical Colleges In Delhi
|Name o the Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated University Name||Aid Status|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Statutory Autonomous, Delhi||Govt.|
|Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Trust|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.|
|University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi||Delhi University||Govt.|
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi||University of Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University)||Society|
|North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.|
|Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Govt.|
List of Dental Colleges In Delhi
|1||ESIC Dental College, Rohini, New Delhi||2010-11||Govt.||BDS||50|
|2||Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||2009-10||Govt.||BDS||50|
|3||Maulana Azad Dental College & Hospital, New Delhi||1983-84||Govt.||BDS||40|
Delhi MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix 2019
The Delhi NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Delhi MBBS and BDS 2019 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi.
Candidates can download the Delhi NEET Counselling Seat Allotment list in PDF Format. Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Delhi. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Delhi NEET 2019.
Best Of Luck…!!!