Haryana NEET MDS Counselling will be conducted online by the Pt.BD Sharma University Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak. MDS Admission is based on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2022). To get MDS Admission, seekers can apply in all Private and Govt. Top Dental Colleges in Haryana. We have figured out the details of the NEET MDS 2022 Counselling in Haryana, which caters to all the essential information of Dental Counselling, such as Important Dates, Procedures, Seat Allotments, Documents, cutoff details etc.
1. MDS Quick Facts
2. Counselling Date
3. Counselling Process
4. MDS Cutoff
5. List of MDS Colleges
|Counselling Name||Haryana NEET MDS Counselling 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS|
|Counselling Authority||Pt. BD Sharma University Health Sciences, Rohtak|
|NEET MDS Result||27 May 2022|
|NEET MDS Counselling Date||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course|
|MDS Colleges in Haryana||Top Dental Colleges in Haryana|
Haryana NEET MDS Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Here in this table, we have mentioned the Haryana NEET MDS Counselling Date. However, the NEET MDS 2022 dates for counselling will be released by the Pt. BD Sharma University Health Sciences, Rohtak.
|Registration on the online web portal i.e.|
Submission of choices (Online) and choice locking
Editing (if any) of information submitted online
|11.10.2022 (02:00 PM) to|
14.10.2022 (till 11:59 PM)
|Provisional allocation of seats||16.10.2022|
|Grievances, if any on the provisional allocation list|
|17.10.2022 up to 12:00 PM|
|Display of allocation list after grievance redressal||17.10.2022|
|Payment of requisite provisional tuition fee (online)||17.10.2022 to 19.10.2022 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Document verification of candidates (who have been|
allotted seats and paid the required tuition fee) at Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak.
|20.10.2022 and 21.10.2022|
|Last date of joining in the allotted institute||22.10.2022|
Haryana NEET MDS Counselling Procedure
A candidate can visit the official portal of Pt.BD Sharma University Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak, to register themselves for NEET MDS 2022 Haryana State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET MDS 2022, Let us first have a look at the Haryana NEET MDS Counselling schedule for 2022. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by http://www.uhsr.ac.in/.
- After paying security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- Pt.BD Sharma University Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filling by using the NEET roll number and password created at the time of you’ll need registration.
- The choice filling can be done in several session but remember to save and continues; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. Even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatically changed.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website Pt.BD Sharma University Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak.
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, he/she shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
For candidates who are applying to MDS courses offered by various medical colleges, the following flow chart is.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
|1.||All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)|
|2.||State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.|
|3.||MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country|
|4||MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.|
|5.||Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps|
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||263|
|General and EWS – PH||45||245|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff Representative Graphic
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021, as mentioned in the information about NEET-MDS 2021, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||259|
|General and EWS – PH||45||243|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
List of MDS Colleges in Haryana 2021
|College Name||Links Here|
|B.R.S. Institute of Dental Sciences Dental College & Hospital||Click Here|
|Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College, Sirsa||Click Here|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana||Click Here|
|Manav Rachana Dental College, Faridabad||Click Here|
|PDM Dental College & Research Institute, Jhajjar||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||Click Here|
|Sri Govind Tricentenary Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute||Click Here|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Faridabad||Click Here|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College, Panchkula||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question
How many rounds are there in Haryana MDS NEET Counselling?
Haryana NEET MDS counselling is usually conducted in two rounds. A third round, also called the mop-up round, is undertaken only if seats are left vacant upon the conclusion of the second round of Haryana MDS Dental counselling.
What is a stray vacancy round in NEET MDS?
Stray Vacancy is the round of Counseling that deals with seats left vacant or remaining unfilled after a mop-up round of MCC or state counselling. Then this round was conducted by colleges to fill the left centre.
What is the Haryana NEET MDS mop-up round?
A third round, also called the mop-up round, is conducted only if seats are left vacant upon the conclusion of the second round of Haryana MDS Dental counselling.
How many rounds are there in NEET MDS state Counselling?
NEET MDS counselling for the AIQ seats is conducted in three rounds, including a mop-up round. The vacant seats after the counselling rounds are transferred to the state quota.