Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS 2022 is the State Centralized Online Counselling process. AP NEET MDS 2022 was conducted by Dr NTR University. AP MDS 2022 medical/dental admission is granted based on NEET MDS results. The admissions for AP MDS medical admissions have been concluded. NTRUHS will release the Andhra Pradesh MDS dental merit list for registered aspirants. Candidates included in the merit list of AP MDS 2022 will become eligible to participate in online counselling.
|Latest Update:-Dr NTR University of Health Sciences released Andhra Pradesh NEET Corrigendum to MQ MDS Provisional Final Merit list at drntruhs.in|
|Counselling Name||Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|Counselling Authority||DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science AP|
|Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course|
Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Seat Matrix /Corrigendum to MQ MDS Provisional Final Merit List 2022 (Out)
AP NEET MDS 2022 is released as the Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS seat matrix and Corrigendum to MQ MDS Provisional Final Merit List. We have mentioned the below with links, then you click the links and get more information about the seat matrix.
|Andhra Pradesh Corrigendum to MQ MDS Provisional Final Merit List||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Phase I Not for web option and seat matrix||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Final Merit List 2022 (Out)
Applicants’ drntruhs have released the Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS MQ Final Merit List 2022. We have mentioned in PDF; you can download the pdf and get information about NEET MDS Final Merit List in Andhra Pradesh.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|AP NEET MDS MQ Final Merit List||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS AU Region/SVU Region/ Statewide Region Seat Matrix and NEET MDS Provisional List & Not Eligibility Merit List 2022 (Out)
AP NEET MDS 2022 is released as the Andhra Pradesh MDS AU Region/SVU Region/ Statewide Region Seat Matrix and NEET MDS Provisional List for Eligible Candidates and Not Eligible Candidates. We have mentioned the below with links, then you click the links and get more information about the provisional list.
|AP NEET MDS Seats Matrix-Non Service- AU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seats Matrix Service- AU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seats Matrix-Non Service- AU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Group Service- AU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Non-Service- SVU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Service- SVU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Group Non-Service- SVU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Group Service- SVU Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix-Non Service- Statewide Region||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Service- Statewide Region||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Not Eligible Merit List||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Non-Service Merit List||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Service Merit List (Revised)||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Provisional List for Eligible Candidates||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Provisional List for Not Eligible Candidates||Click Here|
AP NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Dates (Out)
Candidates must have on the critical dates related to NEET MDS 2022 Counselling. You can check out what is mentioned in the table below. Admission into Post Graduate Medical & Dental Management Quota Seats in Private Non–Minority and Minority Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the year 2022-23.
Online Applications are invited from qualified candidates in NEET PG/NEET MDS-2022 for admission into Management seats in MD/MS/Diploma and MDS Courses for the academic year 2022-23 in Un-Aided Non–Minority and Minority Private Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates from other States and Union Territories are also eligible.
|Date of issue of Notification||16-08-2022|
|Availability of online Applications Websites:|
For PG (Medical): https://pgmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
For MDS: https://mdsmq.ntruhsadmissions.com/
|02.30 PM on 17-08-2022|
to 05.00 PM on 29-08-2022
|Eligibility criteria||Eligibility requirements|
|Academic qualification||Completed BDS from a recognized medical/dental institution|
|Internship||Completed internship by March 31, 2021.|
|Registration||The candidate should be registered with the State Medical Council or Dental Council of India (DCI)/State Dental Council.|
|Qualifying exam||The candidate should have qualified for NEET MDS 2021 by securing the minimum cutoff as mentioned below.|
Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science AP to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2022 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for AP NEET MDS 2022, Let us first have a look at the AP NEET MDS Counselling schedule for 2022.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website. Click Here
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science website
- After paying security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filling by using the NEET MDS roll number and password created at the time of you’ll need registration.
– The choice filling can be done in several session but remember to save and continues; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
-A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. Even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. if your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website
- Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the counselling date.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of admission and after that during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, he/she shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2021 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||263|
|General and EWS – PH||45||245|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff Representative Graphic
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021, as mentioned in the information about NEET-MDS 2021, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||259|
|General and EWS – PH||45||243|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
Andhra Pradesh PG medical reservation criteria
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
Application, Registration and Processing Fee:
|OBC & BC Candidates||SC & ST Candidates|
|Rs.7,080/- (6,000/- + 1,080/- GST 18%) (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 630/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 450/- GST 18%).||SC & ST Candidates – Rs.5,900/- (5,000/- + 900/- GST 18% (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 540/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 360/- GST 18%).|
AP NEET MDS 2022 Seat Matrix (Out)
|I||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||58||24||34|
|3||Oral Medicine & Radiology||32||13||19|
|4||Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge||56||24||32|
|5||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||34||14||20|
|6||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||45||19||26|
|7||Conservative Dentistry Endodontics||61||27|
|8||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology & Oral Microbiology||28||10||18|
|9||Public Health Dentistry||13||5||8|
AP MDS Colleges Fees Structure 2022 (Out)
a) Tuition Fee for Management Quota seats (Category – B):
|Para-Clinical Degree||Rs.4,34,600/- per annum|
|Clinical Degree||Rs. 5,94,000/-per annum|
b) Tuition Fee for NRI/Institutional Quota (Category – C):
|a) Para-Clinical Degree||Rs.7,00,000/- per annum|
|b) Clinical Degree||Rs. 12,00,000/-per annum|
AP NEET MDS 2022 Merit List (Out)
|AP NEET MDS Provisional Merit List for Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
|AP NEET MDS Provisional Merit List for Non-Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS
|College Name||Links Here|
|Anil Neerukonda Educational Society, Vishakhapatnam||Click Here|
|Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad||Click Here|
|C.K.S. Teja Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Tirupati||Click Here|
|Drs. Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute|
of Dental Sciences, Gannavaram Mandalam
|G. Pulla Reddy Dental College & Hospital, Kurnool||Click Here|
|Gitam Dental College & Hospital, Vishakhapatnam||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College, RIMS, Kadapa||Click Here|
|GSL Dental College & Hospital, Rajahmundry||Click Here|
|Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Nalgonda||Click Here|
|Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry||Click Here|
|Meghna Institute of Dental Sciences, Nizamabad||Click Here|
|Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Nellore||Click Here|
|Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Institute of Dental|
Sciences & Research Centre, Hyderabad
|Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur||Click Here|
|Sree Sai Dental College & Research Institute, Srikakulam||Click Here|
|Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad||Click Here|
|St. Joseph Dental College, Duggirala||Click Here|
|Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How many PG Medical colleges are there in Andhara Pradesh?
Answer: There are 950 PG Medical seats in Andhra Pradesh under the 50% state quota.
Question: Which is the competent authority to conduct counselling for Andhara Pradesh MBBS 2022?
Answer: Counselling for Andhara Pradesh MBBS 2022 is conducted by DR NTR University of health and science (NTRUHS), Vijayawada.
Question: When will be the application form available for Dr NTR university AP?
Answer: The application form for Dr NTR University was already issued by the university on its official website on 16 September 2022.
Click here for more Education News