The Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2023 is a process through which candidates are offered admission to various MDS courses in dental colleges across Andhra Pradesh. The counselling process is conducted by the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, and is based on the merit list of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2023. NTRUHS will release the Andhra Pradesh MDS dental merit list for registered aspirants. Candidates included in the merit list of AP MDS 2023 will become eligible to participate in online counselling.
Students who want to apply for the entrance are notified to read the complete article carefully for more details on the AP NEET MDS like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres.
Candidates can check the important dates of the Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2023 as mentioned in the table below.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2023
|NEET MDS 2023
|DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science AP
|Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course
AP NEET MDS Counselling Schedule
The schedule for Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2023 will be released by DME Andhra Pradesh on its official website after the declaration of NEET MDS 2023 results. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates on the counselling schedule.
|To be announced
|Payment of Registration Fees (Non Refundable-Rs.3000/-) and Security Deposit(as applicable) through online payment gateway
|To be announced
|Uploading of all required Colored Scan Original Documents in pdf after successful Payment
|To be announced
|Publication of a General List of newly Registered Candidates (Including In-service, NRI, and PWD)
|To be announced
|Publication of Combined Common Provisional State Merit List of NEET-MDS
|To be announced
To participate in Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2023, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have qualified for the NEET MDS 2023 exam.
- Candidates must have completed their BDS degree from a recognized dental college.
- Candidates must have completed their compulsory internship on or before March 31, 2023.
- Candidates must have registered themselves with the Dental Council of India (DCI) or the State Dental Council (SDC).
- Candidates must be Indian nationals or Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs).
|OBC & BC Candidates
|SC & ST Candidates
|Rs.7,080/- (6,000/- + 1,080/- GST 18%) (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 630/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 450/- GST 18%).
|SC & ST Candidates – Rs.5,900/- (5,000/- + 900/- GST 18% (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 540/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 360/- GST 18%).
Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science AP to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2023 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for AP NEET MDS 2023, Let us first have a look at the AP NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website.
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science website
- After paying security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2023.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filling by using the NEET MDS roll number and password created at the time you’ll need registration.
– The choice filling can be done in several session but remember to save and continues; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
-A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. Even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. if your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates that will be available on the official website
- Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the counselling date.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of admission and after that during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, he/she shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2023 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
NEET MDS Cutoff 2023 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course, as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2023, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Cut off percentile
|Cutoff Marks 2023
|General and EWS
|General and EWS – PH
|SC/ST/OBC – PH
Andhra Pradesh PG medical reservation criteria
Below, we have mentioned the Andhra Pradesh PG medical reservation criteria. Have a look.
|Percentage of seats reserved
AP NEET MDS 2023 Seat Matrix
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
|Oral Medicine & Radiology
|Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
|Conservative Dentistry Endodontics
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology & Oral Microbiology
|Public Health Dentistry
AP NEET MDS 2022 Merit List (Out)
|AP NEET MDS Provisional Merit List for Eligible Candidates List
|AP NEET MDS Provisional Merit List for Non-Eligible Candidates List
Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS
|Anil Neerukonda Educational Society, Vishakhapatnam
|Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad
|C.K.S. Teja Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Tirupati
|Drs. Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute
of Dental Sciences, Gannavaram Mandalam
|G. Pulla Reddy Dental College & Hospital, Kurnool
|Gitam Dental College & Hospital, Vishakhapatnam
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada
|Govt. Dental College, RIMS, Kadapa
|GSL Dental College & Hospital, Rajahmundry
|Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Nalgonda
|Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry
|Meghna Institute of Dental Sciences, Nizamabad
|Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Nellore
|Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Institute of Dental
Sciences & Research Centre, Hyderabad
|Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur
|Sree Sai Dental College & Research Institute, Srikakulam
|Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad
|St. Joseph Dental College, Duggirala
|Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram
AP NEET MDS MQ/CQ Seat Matrix
Dr NTR university of Health Sciences has released NEET MDS MQ and CQ Seat Matrix, 3 MQ Final Merit List, and Seat Matrix in private minority Colleges. We have mentioned the below with links, then you click the links and get more information.
|AP NEET MDS Addendum MQ Merit list
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Phase 1 Web Option Notice
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS MQ Seat Matrix
|AP NEET MDS CQ Non-Service Seat Matrix Phase-2
|AP NEET MDS CQ Phase-2 Web-option Notice
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS S3 Eligible List
|Andhra Pradesh Provisional Seat Matrix in private minority Colleges
|Andhra Pradesh Corrigendum to MQ MDS Provisional Final Merit List
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Phase I Not for web option and seat matrix
|AP NEET MDS MQ Final Merit List
AP NEET MDS AU Region/SVU Region/ Statewide Region Seat Matrix
AP NEET MDS 2022 is released as the Andhra Pradesh MDS AU Region/SVU Region/ Statewide Region Seat Matrix and NEET MDS Provisional List for Eligible Candidates and Not Eligible Candidates. We have mentioned the below with links, then you click the links and get more information about the provisional list.
|AP NEET MDS Seats Matrix-Non Service- AU Region
|AP NEET MDS Seats Matrix Service- AU Region
|AP NEET MDS Seats Matrix-Non Service- AU Region
|AP NEET MDS Group Service- AU Region
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Non-Service- SVU Region
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Service- SVU Region
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Group Non-Service- SVU Region
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Group Service- SVU Region
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix-Non Service- Statewide Region
|AP NEET MDS Seat Matrix Service- Statewide Region
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Not Eligible Merit List
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Non-Service Merit List
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS CQ Service Merit List (Revised)
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Provisional List for Eligible Candidates
|Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Provisional List for Not Eligible Candidates
Frequently Asked Questions
How many PG Medical colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh?
There are 950 PG Medical seats in Andhra Pradesh under the 50% state quota.
Which is the competent authority to conduct counselling for Andhra Pradesh MBBS 2023?
Counselling for Andhra Pradesh MBBS 2023 is conducted by DR NTR University of health and science (NTRUHS), Vijayawada.
What is the percentage of marks required for eligibility criteria in NTRUHS?
The minimum eligibility criteria for NTRUHS is 45% average marks in the last qualifying examination.
Where can I register for NEET MDS Counselling?
No, candidates will have to make online registration on mcc.nic.in to participate in the counselling process for NEET MDS 2022 seat allotment.