Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS 2021 is the State Centralized Online Counselling process. AP NEET MDS 2021 was conducted by Dr NTR University. AP MDS 2021 medical/dental admission is granted based on NEET MDS results, respectively. The admissions for AP MDS medical admissions have been concluded. NTRUHS will release the Andhra Pradesh MDS dental merit list for registered aspirants. Candidates included in the merit list of AP MDS 2021 will become eligible to participate in online counselling.
Latest Update: Dr NTR University of Health Science Andhra Pradesh released the NEET MDS 2021 revised merit list for stray vacancies round at ntruhs.ap.nic.in/
|Counselling Name||Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2021|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2021|
|Counselling Authority||DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science AP|
|Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission in Postgraduate Dental Course|
Candidates must have on the critical dates related to NEET MDS 2021 Counseling. You can checkout mentioned in the table below.
|Date of issue of Notification||13 Nov 2021|
|Availability of online Application||13 – 14 Nov 2021 up to 7:00 pm|
|Eligibility criteria||Eligibility requirements|
|Academic qualification||Completed BDS from a recognized medical/dental institution|
|Internship||Completed internship by March 31, 2021.|
|Registration||The candidate should be registered with the State Medical Council or Dental Council of India (DCI)/State Dental Council.|
|Qualifying exam||The candidate should have qualified NEET MDS 2021 by securing minimum cutoff as mentioned below.|
Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science AP to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2021 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for AP NEET MDS 2021, Let us first have a look at the AP NEET MDS Counselling schedule 2021.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website. Click Here
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the DR. N.T.R University of Heath Science website
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2021.
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filling by using NEET MDS roll number and password created at the time of you’ll registration.
– The choice filling can be done on several session but remember to save and continues otherwise you’ll lose your work.
-A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to website Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:–
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counseling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. if your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website
- Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2021 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile||NEET PG cutoff score 2021||NEET PG cutoff score 2020|
|General – PWD||45th percentile||283||342|
Andhra Pradesh PG medical reservation criteria
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
Application, Registration and Processing Fee:
|OBC & BC Candidates||SC & ST Candidates|
|Rs.7,080/- (6,000/- + 1,080/- GST 18%) (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 630/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 450/- GST 18%).||SC & ST Candidates – Rs.5,900/- (5,000/- + 900/- GST 18% (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 540/- GST 18% & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 360/- GST 18%).|
Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS
|College Name||Links Here|
|Anil Neerukonda Educational Society, Vishakhapatnam||Click Here|
|Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad||Click Here|
|C.K.S. Teja Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Tirupati||Click Here|
|Drs. Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute|
of Dental Sciences, Gannavaram Mandalam
|G. Pulla Reddy Dental College & Hospital, Kurnool||Click Here|
|Gitam Dental College & Hospital, Vishakhapatnam||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College, RIMS, Kadapa||Click Here|
|GSL Dental College & Hospital, Rajahmundry||Click Here|
|Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Nalgonda||Click Here|
|Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry||Click Here|
|Meghna Institute of Dental Sciences, Nizamabad||Click Here|
|Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Nellore||Click Here|
|Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Institute of Dental|
Sciences & Research Centre, Hyderabad
|Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur||Click Here|
|Sree Sai Dental College & Research Institute, Srikakulam||Click Here|
|Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad||Click Here|
|St. Joseph Dental College, Duggirala||Click Here|
|Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: There are 950 PG Medical seats in Andhra Pradesh under 50% state quota.
Answer: Counselling for Andhara Pradesh MBBS 2021 is conducted by DR NTR University of health and science (NTRUHS), Vijayawada.
Answer: The application form for Dr NTR University has already been issued by the university on its official website on 31-12-2021 and will be available till 15-01-2022.