Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad, is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Telangana. The college is popularly known as ACDS Secunderabad and was founded in the year 2001. The college is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
- Jan 16, 2022 Bihar NEET UG counselling Registration Started Know more
- Jan 14, 2022 Telangana NEET-UG Final Provisional Merit List Know more
- Jan 13, 2022 MCC NEET UG 2021 Counselling Dates Announced Know more
- Jan 12, 2022 Maharashtra NEET Counselling Registration Last Date Extended Know more
- Jan 12, 2022 Haryana NEET Counselling Brochure Out Know more
Hey, Students if you are interested in admission from Army Dental College Secunderabad, then you should know about Army Dental College Secunderabad Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available and complete Army Dental College Secunderabad Address & more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad
ACDS Secunderabad was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental College in Secunderabad.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of ACDS Secunderabad.
|College Name||Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad|
|Popular Name||ACDS Secunderabad, Army Dental College Secunderabad|
|Affiliation||NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|All India Rank||30|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Telangana|
|Want NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Under 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–NTR University of Health Sciences, KNR University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
These are Army Dental College Secunderabad Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested to study or already studying from Army Dental College Secunderabad:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|UG Courses||Duration||Want To Study BDS|
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering. Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad BDS Seats will be updated soon.
Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad provides quality education and offers the M.D.S. course with a duration of 3 years.
|Speciality||Duration||Want To Study MDS|
|Oral Surgery||3 years||Apply Now|
|Prosthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Orthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Periodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
|Pedodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Pathology||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Medicine||3 years||Apply Now|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
MDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing PG from Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering.
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Telangana NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Telangana NEET MDS Counselling
|Telangana NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Telangana 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Telangana||Click Here|
|Telangana 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
|S.no||A Category||B Category||NRI Category|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
UG Cutoff 2019
Here, We have mentioned the Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad Cutoff (Category – wise).
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET MDS Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian Dental colleges for P.G courses (MDS), you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff 2021 score and percentile.
|MDS Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||909-4140|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||1173-3964|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||2890-4849|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2920-4162|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||9298-11751|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Dental Materials||12728-12728|
Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to register for NEET 2021 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Telangana NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
For aspirants applying to Army Dental College Secunderabad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS scorecard
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Army Dental College Secunderabad Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Telangana & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Army Dental College Secunderabad|
|All India Rank||30|
|Want to Study in this College||Apply Now|
Army Dental College Secunderabad
ADC SecuAddress: ACDS Nagar, Chennapur – CRPF (Road), Jai Jawahar Nagar, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500087
Telephone No: 0402008243
Army Dental College Secunderabad Contact No: 9866136858
Email Id: email@example.com
Telangana NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Telangana NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2021 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Army Dental College Secunderabad is 100.
A. Yes, Army Dental College Secunderabad provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Army Dental College Secunderabad.
A. ACDS Nagar, Chennapur – CRPF (Road), Jai Jawahar Nagar, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500087
A Army Dental College Secunderabad is Private.
A. The fees of ACDS Secunderabad are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of ACDS Secunderabad, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from ACDS Secunderabad.
A. Yes. Of course. Studying BDS from ACDS Secunderabad will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of BDS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.