knruhs.telangana.gov.in: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, also known as KNRUHS Telangana, conducts the counselling session for Telangana MBBS/BDS/Ayush admissions 2022. The authority conducts counselling for 85% of quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Students must apply for counselling to access various government and private medical/dental/Ayush colleges and universities in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS courses.
Throughout this article, you can get information about KNRUHS Telangana Updates like the Number of participating colleges, KNRUHS Official Website, KNRUHS Counselling, Structure, KNRUHS Application form 2022, KNRUHS Registration, KNRUHS Notification 2022, KNRUHS Latest Update, KNRUHS MBBS Admission 2022, BDS, BAMS and BHMS
|Latest Update: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Telangana released the priority Merit list and non-joined candidates list of Telangana NEET Round 1 Counselling under competent authority quota at knruhs.telangana.gov.in|
KNRUHS Telangana Summary
Before discussing the details of the KNRUHS Telangana summary, let’s look.
|Authority Name||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana|
|Popular Name||KNRUHS Telangana|
|KNRUHS Official Website||http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/|
|NEET Exam Date 2022||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|No Govt Medical Seats||1790|
|No Private Medical Seats||3500|
|No Govt Dental Seats||100|
|No Private Dental Seats||1190|
|No of Govt Ayush Seats||BAMS – 63, BHMS – 00|
|No Private Ayush Seats||BHMS – 100, BHMS– 250|
|Paid Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Telangana NEET UG Counselling Free Exit MBBS/BDS (Out)
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences Telangana released the notification for free exit notice for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
Telangana NEET 2022 UG Round-1 Notice (Out)
Candidates admitted into the MBBS course in Medical colleges in the first phase of KNRUHS counselling Notice 2022.
About Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences was established after the State of Telangana was formed by adopting the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Act vide G.O.M s No. 20 HM&FW (Cl) Department Dated: 26.09.2014 with headquarters at Warangal. Dr B.Karunakar Reddy was appointed as the first vice-chancellor vide G.O.Ms No. 99 HM&FW Dept. (Cl) Dated: 26.11.2015.
Under the able guidance of Hon’ble Health Minister Sri Ch. Laxma Reddy Garu and Special Chief Secretary Sri Rajeshwar Tiwari l.A.S. garu, all necessary approvals have been obtained from the National Medical Commission, Dental Council of India, Central Council for Indian Medicine, Central Council of Homeopathy and Indian Nursing Council University of Health Sciences started functioning from the academic year 2016-17 from a small renovated block in the Kakatiya Medical College campus. All colleges affiliated with Dr NTR UHS were dis-affiliated and affiliated to KNRUHS from 01.06.2016 vide G.0.Ms No. 05 HM&FW Dept. (Cl) Dept Dated: 09.02.2016. KNR University of Health Sciences is functioning as an affiliating University offering Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Super Specialty, Doctoral and Post Doctoral Courses in the following branches of Health Sciences.
- Allopathy ( Modern Medicine )
- Dental Surgery
- Indian Systems of Medicine:- Ayurvedha, Naturopathy and Unani
- Para Medical Courses:- Nursing, Medical Lab Technology and Physiotherapy
Achievements of KNRUHS Telangana:-
KNR University of Health Sciences is the only University with the complete digitalization of entire University work. The pre-examination, examination, and post-examination activities are digitalised to have transparency and practical error-free results in collaboration with TCS.
How to Fill the Telangana NEET Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website (https://tsmedadm.tsche.in)
- There are four steps to registering for the UG admission program i.e.
- a. Mobile and Email Registration,
- b. Candidate Registration (Payment of fee),
- c. Updating of data
- d. Uploading of Certificates.
- Step 2: Click on the Mobile and Email Registration. The candidate should have a valid /working Mobile and Email Id. OTP will be sent to registered Mobile and Email IDs at different stages. The candidate should keep the Mobile and Email Id active till the completion of the counselling process. The candidate must enter OTPs received to mobile and Email Id for registration and Verification of Mobile and Email Id.
- Step 3: If all the details entered are correct and verified with OTP, your system will display a successful message and proceed to the registration form.
- Step 4: If all the details entered are correct, your system will display the payment reference number Button to proceed with payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Hence, you are requested to double-check the eligibility conditions mentioned in the Prospectus and pay the fee. Once paid, you will not get any refund.
- Step 5: After payment, you will receive a Successful Payment message on the screen and the Registration number on your mobile. Please note down the registration number for further correspondence.
- Step 6: For updating the candidate’s details, enter the Roll Number and the Registration number and click on the validate button to enter into the Application form.
- Step 7: The application form will be displayed as shown below. You have to fill in the details and upload a Passport Size Photo and Signature(Note: Scanned photo and Signature should be less than 100 KB and in JPEG or JPG format).
- Step 8: After filling out the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered are correct using the Data Updation link on the Home page. Then click on Upload Certificates Button to proceed with document attachments.
- Step 9: After uploading all the required certificates, click Save and Print. You will get your filled-in application form. Take the printout of this form for further assistance. If you click the Print Application button, you will get saved data earlier.
KNRUHS Telangana NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Telangana State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration and Fee Payment.
- Document Verification.
- Choice Filling and Locking.
- KNRUHS Seat Allotment.
- Reporting at the Institute.
Note: If you want to see more detailed KNRUHS Telangana NEET counselling, click here
KNRUHS Telangana Counselling Statistics
Here in this section, we are providing information about KNRUHS Telangana Counselling Statistics. You can download the Telangana NEET Counselling Statistics. You can check the complete MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Number of Seats, Colleges, Intake etc.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at KNRUHS Telangana NEET Counselling 2022 will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of KNRUHS Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
|Private Medical College Fee Structure in Telangana||Click Here|
|Government Medical College Fee Structure in Telangana||Click Here|
|Medical/Dental Colleges Fee Structure in Telangana||Click Here|
|Telangana Minority Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Merit list||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Telangana NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Top Medical Colleges in Telangana||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges in Telangana||Click Here|
|Top BAMS Colleges in Telangana||Click Here|
|Top BHMS Colleges in Telangana||Click Here|
|Ayush Colleges Fee Structure in Telangana||Click Here|
|Telangana Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who conducts Telangana NEET 2022 counselling?
A. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, conducts Telangana NEET 2022.
Q. Who will be eligible for Telangana MBBS/BDS counselling 2022?
A. Telangana MBBS/BDS admission 2022 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
Q. On which mode Telangana MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted?
A. The counselling will be conducted online for Telangana MBBS admission 2022.
Q. When will the KNRUHS Telangana NEET Counselling 2022 Application be out?
A. The authority will soon release the KNRUHS application form.
Q. How many MBBS seats will be offered through the Telangana NEET Counselling?
A. There are a total of 4940 MBBS and 1290 BDS seats offered by the authorities in admission to medical and dental colleges.
Q. How many BAMS & BHMS seats will be offered through the Telangana Ayush NEET Counselling?
A. There are a total of 63 BAMS and 350 BHMS seats offered by the authorities in admission to AYUSH colleges.
Q. Is Telangana NEET 2022 Counselling Offline?
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.
Click here for more Education News