Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Counselling? This article will tell you about Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling 2022. As per the latest update, the HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University released the Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2022 schedule for MBBS/BDS courses on the official website. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Uttarakhand through Uttarakhand (MBBS and BDS) counselling 2022.
|Latest Update: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has uploaded the Round 2 revised Seat Allotment Result of Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling at www.hnbumu.ac.in|
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Uttarakhand NEET UG PWD Candidates Notice 2022 (Out)
Uttarakhand NEET UG Round-2 Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released the schedule of Uttarakhand NEET UG 2nd Round Counselling Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration, Fee Submission & Form filling by New Candidates & Online Re-registration & Form filling by already registered Candidates & candidates opting for seat gradation without payment of registration fee/security fee. Online Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already re-registered candidates of round -2 Only||15-11-2022 (01:00 PM) to 19-11-2022(up to 02:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Display of State Merit List of registered candidate(Round-2)|
on University Website
|20-11-2022 (After 03:00 PM)|
|The last date to surrender /withdraw/resign the seat allotted|
in round 1 (Without forfeiture of Security fee deposit)
|19.11.2022 (Up to 05:00 PM)|
|Data Processing||21.11.2022 and 22.11.2022|
|Declaration of Result||23-11-2022 (After 08:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||28-11-2022|
Uttarakhand NEET UG 2022 Round-2 Instruction
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released the Uttarakhand NEET UG 2nd Round Instruction. Candidates we have mentioned below.
|Uttarakhand NEET UG Round-2 instruction||Click Here|
Uttarakhand NEET UG 2022 Revised Schedule (Out)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University has released a revised schedule of Uttarakhand NEET UG Round 1 Counselling 2022 for the MBBS/BDS Course. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration, Application form, Choice filling and Fee Submission (Registration fee and Security fee both) by the Candidates for Ist Round of Counselling||22-10-2022 (12:00 PM) to 28-10-2022(up to 04:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Data Processing||29.10.2022 & 01.10.2022|
|Declaration of Result||02-11-2022(After 08:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||06-11-2022|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Date 2022 (Out)
Below is the Time Schedule for Uttarakhand NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration, Application form, Choice filling and Fee Submission (Registration fee and Security fee both) by the Candidates for Ist Round of Counselling||22-10-2022 (12:00 PM) to 27-10-2022 (up to 05:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Choice filling by the Candidates for Ist Round of Counselling||22-10-2022 (12:00 PM) to 27-10-2022 (up to 02:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Data Processing||28.10.2022 & 29.10.2022|
|Declaration of Result||30-10-2022 (After 08:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||04-11-2022|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dream medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
The counselling and admission shall be open to a registered candidate who will fulfil the following criteria: For M.B.B.S./B.D.S Courses in Government & Private Medical/Dental Colleges/ Private Medical College affiliated to the State Medical University Uttarakhand against State Quota Seats.
- Is an Indian citizen.
- The age eligibility criteria for NEET-UG–2022 Uttarakhand State Centralised Counselling will be as per the latest guidelines/ order of NTA (NEET UG-2022 examination conducting body)/Hon’ble courts/ NMC/ DCI/ Government of India.
- The candidate must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. Regarding candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General/EWS candidates. Further, for Persons with a disability, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH & EWS-PH candidates.
- Must have fulfilled all eligibility criteria mentioned in the NEET UG-2022 Information bulletin and qualified NEET UG-2022 examination.
- Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand and have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examinations from a recognized educational institution situated in the State of Uttarakhand.
- Candidates who are not Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed both High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examinations from recognized educational institutions in the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible. Still, they will not be entitled to any reservation.
- OR Candidates who are Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand but have passed High school (10th) and Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examinations from recognized educational institutions situated outside the State of Uttarakhand shall also be eligible.
Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Registration & Security Fees 2022
Details of Registration Fee and Security Money to be paid at the time of registration as per eligibility criteria
|Type||S.No||Management Quota (MBBS)||Management Quota (BDS)||Total Fee Amount|
|Non Domicile (UK) + 10th + 12th Outside UK||I||Yes||Yes||5000||100000|
|1. Domicile (UK)+10th and 12th from the UK||II||Govt. College (MBBS)||Private College (MBBS)||Private College (BDS)||Category||Total Fee Amount|
|Registration fee||Security Money|
|Domicile (UK) or 10th and 12th from the outside UK|
|3. Non-domicile but 10th + 12th both from the UK||No||No||Yes||UR/EWS||5000||10000|
|Non-domicile & 10th + 12th both from the outside UK and Kashmiri Migrant Candidate||III||Yes||No||Yes||UR-KM||5000||10000|
- Non- UK domicile reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC) will be treated as unreserved (UR) Candidates, and they will have to pay as per the details given in the chart.
- Non-domicile & 10th + 12th both from the outside UK and Kashmiri migrant candidates (All categories) will only be eligible for Govt. Medical College reserved (WKM) seats and have to pay Rs- 10000 as a security fee. If the ward of Kashmiri migrants is also eligible as per serial numbers I & II, they will have to pay as per the details given in the chart.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University’s office to get themselves for NEET 2022 Uttarakhand State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Centralised Counselling will be conducted for the following quota of seats:-
- M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Courses in Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/ Private Medical college affiliated with the State Private University of Uttarakhand against State Quota Seats.
- M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Courses in Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Private Medical college affiliated with the State Private University of Uttarakhand against All India-Management Quota Seats.
Uttarakhand NEET-UG 2022 Counselling Procedure
- All NEET UG-2022 qualified eligible candidates interested in participating in counselling against UG State/All India-Management quota seat must register themselves in various rounds of counselling. Hence based on registration separate state Merit list will be prepared and displayed for each round of counselling. Candidates who fail to write in the 1st round of counselling can participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up rounds of counselling after registration and payment of a required fee.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed for that particular round of counselling.
- The candidate must furnish NEET-UG 2022 examination details, a valid mobile number and other required information to register for counselling. Candidates will receive a verification code/OTP on their registered mobile, which they will register in subsequent steps of online filling of the application form.
- After the final submission, if a candidate wishes to edit any information or upload new documents within the registration schedule, the candidate has to pay an additional Rs.500/- for each session for editing (only online mode). Under no circumstance, a time extension will be permitted for editing the information.
- After editing the form, the candidate must submit the SAVE button and recheck the entries. The candidate, if satisfied, can finally LOCK the application form and take out the print of the application form if a candidaAfter editing the previous entries & Hard copy of the printout will be treated as Null & Void. He fails to fill out any choice or SAVE the state. They will not be eligible for seat allotment in that particular round.
- If a candidate has SAVED the form but failed to finally lock the filled-in choices, the same will be closed automatically as per the time specified in the counselling schedule. If a candidate could not load any option, they would not be eligible for seat allotment in that particular round.
Uttarakhand MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Counselling authority||Counselling name|
|15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats||MCC||NEET 2022 counselling|
|Central/deemed universities/AIIMS institutes||MCC||MCC NEET-UG counselling|
|85% of state quota seats||HNBUMU||Uttarakhand MBBS counselling|
|100% private medical/dental colleges seats||HNBUMU||Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2022|
Other Nearest state’s Counselling procedure
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Candidates must fill in the following details while filling out the online application form for the counselling process.
- State from which passed High School (10th)
- State from which passed Intermediate (10+2)
- Details about Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand domicile candidates only)
- Details about the Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable
- Details about Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent residents of Uttarakhand only)
- The following variety of certificates are to be submitted through the official e-mail email@example.com after filling out the online application form
- PWD category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director-General of Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Details about Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
Uttarakhand Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link.
Uttarakhand Government Medical Colleges
|Name of College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|All India Institute of Medical Science Rishikesh||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS(Rishikesh)||2012|
|Government Medical College (Prev. Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust Med.Col.), Haldwani||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun||2001|
|Doon Medical College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun||2016|
|Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Govt. Medical sc. & Research Instt, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun||2008|
Uttarakhand Private Medical Colleges
|College||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Science, Dehradun||Shri Guru Ram Rai University||2006|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun||Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU)||1995|
Private Dental College
|College Name||Affiliated with||Establishment Year|
|Seema Dental College Rishikesh||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Pauri Garhwal||2003-04|
|Uttarakhand Dental and Medical and Research Institute, Dehradun||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Pauri Garhwal||2006-07|
|Narayan Swami Hospital & Dental College, Prem Nagar, Dehradun||Ras Bihari|
Bose Subharti University
Uttarakhand NEET 2022 Seat Reservation
Reservation policy for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants (WKM)
Online Applications are invited from the wards of Kashmiri Migrant Candidates qualified in NEET UG-2022 for admission to 01 reserved seat in each Government Medical College of Uttarakhand (a total of 03 seats).
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||14%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||10%|
|Horizontal Reservation (in each vertical category)|
|Defence Personal Ward||5%|
|Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Here we are providing the information about Uttarakhand Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete statement below:
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
Uttarakhand NEET 2022-23 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2022 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted by the Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS counselling process authorities?
A. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) will conduct the Uttarakhand MBBS 2022 counselling.
Q. How many rounds of Uttarakhand NEET 2022 counselling will be conducted by the authorities?
A. A total of three rounds will be conducted in the Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2022.
Q. How will the Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2022 be conducted?
A. The counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS 2022 will be conducted in online mode.
Q. What is the official website for UK NEET counselling 2022?
A. The official website for Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2022 is hnbumuexams.com.
Q. Is it mandatory to qualify for NEET 2022 to participate in Uttarakhand MBBS counselling?
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2022 will be eligible to participate in the Uttarakhand MBBS counselling.
Q. Who will conduct the counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2022?
A. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) will conduct the Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS 2022 counselling.
Q. How many MBBS seats are in Uttarakhand?
A. There are a total of 1125 MBBS seats and 200 BDS seats in the state. Only Uttarakhand domicile candidates can apply for Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS admissions.
Click here for more Education News