Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling: Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2019 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Uttarakhand.
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Uttarakhand NEET 2019 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand and NEET Uttarakhand 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Uttrakhand State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttrakhand NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Uttrakhand NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttarakhand NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2019 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Uttarakhand State NEET Counselling 2019 may look into this important datasheet.
1st Round Counselling Schedule
|1st Round Counselling (MBBS & BDS)|
|Online Registration Fee Submission by Candidates for 1st Round of Counselling||28-06-2019 (02:00 PM) to 30-06-2019 (up to 11:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Display of State Merit List Round 1||Ist July 2019 (After 11:00 am)|
|Choice filling and locking by candidates||01-07-2019 (After 11:00 AM) to 02-07- |
2019 (up to 11:00 PM)
|Data Processing||03-07-2019 to 04-07-2019|
|Declaration of Result||05-07-2019 (After 10:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining the allotted College||12-07-2019|
IInd Round of Counselling
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates & Online re-registration by already registered Candidates & candidates opting for seat up gradation without payment of registration fee||15 July 2019(11:00 AM) to 22 July 2019(up to 05:00 PM, as server Time)|
|Display of seat matrix for second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of round I on website & Display of state merit list of round II||23 July 2019 (After 01:00 PM or whenever provided by competent authority)|
|Last date of vacating 1st round allotted seat without forfeiture of fees (free exit) by online mode only|| |
24 July 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
|Display of final seat matrix of the second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students for round II on website & Display of final state merit list of round II||24 July 2019 (08:00 PM)|
|Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already registered candidate||24 July 2019 (08:00 PM) to 25 July 2019 (up to 02:00 PM)|
|Data Processing||25 July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||26 July 2019 (After 10:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Joining The Allotted College||3 August 2019|
Mop Up Round 1
|Mop Up Round 1|
|Fresh Online Registration, Fee Submission By all eligible candidates only (Please refer eligibility criterion for MOP-UP round in information bulletin)||will be updated soon|
|Display of Merit List on a website of registered candidates only||will be updated soon|
|Manual reporting and Document verification of registered candidates only at counselling venue||will be updated soon|
|Display of merit list of eligible & manually reported candidates only||will be updated soon|
|Manual Seat Allotment by Counselling Board, payment of full tuition fee and On the spot admission at the concerned college counter available at the counselling venue||will be updated soon|
|Last date for completing other admission formalities at allotted college||will be updated soon|
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the Official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details candidates need to proceed with payment of Counselling Fee. Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
The Online counselling registration Fee is Rs. 3,000/- (For Round I and Round II ) and Rs. 2,000/- for Mop-up Round for all categories.
- High School (10th) Certificate for Age proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card (issued by NTA)
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Rank letter (issued by NTA)
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- PWD category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General
- Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand domicile candidate only)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhar Card/Passport/PAN card/Driving License etc)
- Other supporting documents as desired by the candidate
Uttrakhand NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||14%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||10%|
|Horizontal Reservation (in each vertical category)|
|Defence Personal Ward||5%|
|Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates|
Reservation policy for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants (WKM)
Online Applications are invited from the wards of Kashmiri Migrant Candidates, who have qualified in NEET UG-2019, for admission to 01 reserved seat in each Government Medical College of Uttarakhand (total 03 seats).
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand
|S.No||Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Intake||Affiliated with||Aid Status|
|1||Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||150||H. N. B Garhwal University||Society|
|2||Government Medical College (Prev.Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust Med.Col.), Haldwani||100||Kumaon University, Nainital||Govt.|
|3||Sridev Suman Subharti Medical College, Dehradun||150||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University||Trust|
|4||Doon Medical College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand||150||H. N. B Garhwal University||Govt.|
|5||Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun||150||Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun||Trust|
|6||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Govt. Medical Sc. & Research Instt, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||100||Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun||Govt.|
Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand
|1||Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh||2003-04||Private||BDS||100|
|2||Uttaranchal Dental College & Medical Research Institute, Dehradun||2006-07||Private||BDS||100|
Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix 2019
The Uttrakhand NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Uttarakhand MBBS and BDS 2019 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University.
Candidates can download the Uttrakhand NEET Counselling Seat Allotment list in PDF Format. Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Chhattisgarh NEET 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any chance of medical seat with NEET score of 450 in this college?
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
What does Free Exit for NEET counselling round one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2019 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2019 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalized and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
Question: What are freeze, Float, and withdrawal choices shown in NEET counselling 2019 form?
Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
Question: When will the NEET counselling process start?
Answer: The schedule of NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the second week of June 2019.
Questions: If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one but does not join the college then will s/he be considered eligible for the next round?
Answer: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counselling 2019 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
Questions: Difference between percentage & percentile in NEET?
Answer: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
Question: 50% Means, How many marks in NEET?
Answer: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
Questions: Is any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
Best of Luck..!!!