Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling: Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University of Uttarakhand.
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand and NEET Uttarakhand 2021 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Latest Update: Important Dates for NEET U.G – 2021 Uttarakhand State Centralized Counselling Time Schedule New Registration and Institutional Level Round for BDS course due to lowering the percentile mark by 10 percentile for Academic Year 2021, to check time & schedule click here & to check cutoff click here
NEET 2021 Brief Description
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||01 August 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Important Dates
|Online Registration, Fee Submission & choice filling by Candidates for Round-1 of Counselling||August 2021|
|Display of State Merit List Round I||1st week of Sept 2021|
|Data Processing||1st week of Sept 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Sept 2021|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||Last week of Sept 2021|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University To get themselves for NEET 2021 Uttarakhand State Counselling.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing of merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling conducted authority will publish the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges and then lock it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully as, according to it.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Uttarkhand MBBS/BDS admission 2021.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Uttarkhand MBBS/BDS 2021 admission.
Counselling process (State Quota)
NOTE: To Download Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling 2020 PDF Click Here
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttarakhand NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: Register and pay the counselling fee for Uttarakhand NEET 2021
- Step 2: List of documents required during the registration for Uttarakhand NEET 2021 counselling
- Step 3: Steps to register for Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2021 are given below:
- Step 4 Proceed to the payment of the counselling fee after the above-mentioned steps. The counselling fee for Round 1 & 2 is Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000 Mop-up Round
- Step 5: Update Date/Upload Documents
- Step 6: (Pay Security Money) Candidate also has to deposit the security money during the registration process. The security money will be refunded to the candidate in case of non-allotment of the seat during Uttarakhand NEET counselling.
- Step 6 (Uttarakhand NEET 2021 State Merit List): HNBUMU will prepare a merit list of all the candidates who have registered for the counselling of Uttarakhand NEET 2021. The state merit list will be uploaded online on the official website of the institute. This list will be prepared based on the marks and ranks obtained in NEET 2021.
- Step 7: (Choice filling). The candidate can now proceed to the fourth step of registration. He/she needs to log in to the registered account on the official website of HNBUMU. Select from among the course/college options given, in decreasing order of preference. Check the options carefully before submitting them.
- Step 7: (Print the registration page) After completing the registration form, candidates need to print the registration page and the choices filled in. This must be preserved until the admission process is over.
|Type||Management Quota (MBBS)||Management Quota (BDS)||Total Fee Amount|
|Registration fee||Security Money|
|Non-Domicile (UK)+ 10th+ 12th Outside UK||Yes||Yes||3000||1,00,000|
1.Domicile (UK)+ 10th and /or 12th from the UK
2. Domicile (UK) or 10th and/or 12th from the outside UK
3. Non-domicile but 10th + 12th both from the UK
|Govt. College (MBBS)||Private College (MBBS)||Private College (BDS)||Category||Total Fee Amount|
|Registration fee||Security Money|
|Non-domicile & 10th + 12th both from the outside UK and KashmiriMigrant Candidate||Yes||No||Yes||UR-KM||3000/-||10,000/-|
1. Non- UK domicile reserved candidate (SC/ST/OBC) will be treated as unreserved (UR) Candidate, and he /she will have to pay as per details given in the chart.
2. Non-domicile & 10th + 12th both from the outside UK and Kashmiri migrant candidate (All categories) will only eligible for Govt. Medical College reserved (WKM) seats only and have to pay Rs10000/. As security fee If ward of Kashmiri migrant is also eligible as per serial number I & II then he /she has will have to pay as per details given in the chart.
- High School (10th) Certificate for Age Proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card (issued by NTA)
- NEET UG Result/Rank letter (issued by NTA)
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand only)
- PWD category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director-General
- Medical Health & Family Welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand domicile candidate only)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhar Card/Passport/PAN card/Driving License etc..)
- Other supporting documents as desired by the candidate
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Round 2 Result of Uttarakhand NEET Counselling (Released)
|Provisional Complete Broadsheet (IInd Round)||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand MOP-UP Round 2 Provisional List||Click Here|
NOTE: To Download Round 2 Result of Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Click Here
Uttarakhand Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Uttarakhand
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Government Medical College (Prev.Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust Med.Col.), Haldwani||Haldwani||100|
|Doon Medical College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand||150|
Private MBBS Colleges in Uttarakhand
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||Dehradun||150|
|Sridev Suman Subharti Medical College, Dehradun||Dehradun||150|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun||Dehradun||150|
Private Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand
|College Name||College Type||Seat Matrix|
|Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh||Private||BDS: 100|
|Uttaranchal Dental College & Medical Research Institute, Dehradun||Private||BDS: 100|
NOTE: To Know complete information about Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Colleges Fee Structure Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||14%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||10%|
|Horizontal Reservation (in each vertical category)|
|Defence Personal Ward||5%|
|Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates|
Reservation policy for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants (WKM)
Online Applications are invited from the wards of Kashmiri Migrant Candidates, who have qualified in NEET UG-2021, for admission to 01 reserved seat in each Government Medical College of Uttarakhand (total 03 seats).
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Uttarakhand
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank Uttarakhand
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Non-Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank Uttarakhand
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providing the information about Uttarakhand Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular sate Seat Matrix, Fee structute, cutoff and more, You can check the complete information below:
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Categories in Uttrakhand UG MBBS Counselling
|Non Resident of India||NRI|
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
|Overseas Citizen of India||OCI|
|Person of Indian Origin||PIO|
|Person with specific disabilities||PwD|
|Para Military Personnel||PMP|
Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Talk to Our Admission Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Study MBBS in Low Budget Colleges Help Desk||Apply Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. Authorities have hinted to conduct NEET 2021 twice, but no confirmation has been released yet.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2021 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2021.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2021
A. To get admission in a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2021 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2021 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2021
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2021? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2021 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2021.
A. Due to the COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2021, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about a low rank in NEET 2021? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2021 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2021 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2021 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2021 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2021 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2021, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, the Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2021 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2021 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in the NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2021 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2021 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself
Do you have any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply