Test Taking Agency (NTA) will release the result for NEET 2019 by the date 5th June 2019. The responsibility of the NTA will be limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities. The Counselling Process will start by 2nd Week June 2019. Ist Round of Counselling will start from 2nd Week of June, 2nd round of counselling will start by the 2nd week of July Mop-up round will last up to the 4th week of August.
Counselling for 15% All India Quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health. seats will be allotted to students according to their rank and choice filling.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
|Counselling Schedule||State Counselling (2019)||Central Counselling (2019)|
|Ist Round of Counselling||25th June to 5th July||13th to 22nd June|
|Last date of Reporting||12th July||3rd July|
|IInd Round of Counselling||15th to 26th Jully||6th to 12th July|
|Last date of Reporting||3rd August||22nd July|
|Mop-up Round||4th to 8th August||12th to 22nd August|
|Last date of Reporting||26th August||12th of August|
How is Merit List Compiled
The compilation of NEET 2019 Merit List is made by following the guidelines as directed by Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
- The eligibility is laid out as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations 1997.
- The determination of NEET Merit List is made up by including
- An applicant must attain minimum marks of 50th percentile in the qualifying entrance exam, i.e., NEET 2019.
- If the candidate fails to score minimum qualifying marks He/She will be not allowed for Counselling process
- Lastly, aspirants must have passed individually in Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry and English. Additionally, they must have minimum 50% as the sum of all subjects
- Counselling Flow Chart
Documents required by Students during NEET Seat Allotment. Candidate must take original documents along with attested photocopies for admission.
- Admit card
- NEET 2019 Rank Letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet
- 8 passport sized photographs (Must be Same as the one affixed on the application form)
- Provisional Allotment letter generated online
- Proof of Identity
After a few days of counselling, the Result of allotted course and college will be sent by Mail or SMS to the candidate. The allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank, category and preference filled during counselling.
Candidates are required to report to their allotted college and confirm their seat by submitting the course fee within the given time, failing which their seat will be made vacant and allotted to the next candidate.
to know the number of seats offered by different colleges Candidates can check NEET 2019 Seat Intake
Counselling for 15% All India Quota
- The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India will hold the Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- All deemed, central, state universities will participate in online counselling.
- Seats of ESIC and AFMC, BHU & AMU will also be filled in this counselling.
- Candidates will apply for 15% All India Quota seats as per the directions of DGHS and Counselling will be stopped soon the seats are completely filled.
- Through this counselling, candidates can get enrolled in any of the medical colleges in India.
- Those candidates who take part in All India Counselling can also participate in State Counselling of their respective states.
Note: Counselling will be on the basis of candidate’s All India Quota Rank. States like J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will not participate in All India Quota counselling. If seats remain vacant in All India Quota, they will be transformed into State Quota seats.
Counselling for 85% State Quota Seats
For State quota and other seats falling, candidates can apply to their domicile states and a merit list as per State rules and based on All India Rank will be prepared by Authority conducting counselling.
The counselling for Private Medical Colleges will also be conducted by the State Counselling Authority.
Candidates need to register on their state’s counselling websites.
Counselling will be conducted on the basis of candidate’s rank in state merit list.
Admission to colleges in J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be done solely on the basis of state counselling.
|NEET 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|NEET Syllabus 2019||Click Here|
|NEET 2019 Cutoff ||Click Here|
|NEET 2019 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|NEET Previous Year Paper and Model Paper||Click Here|
|NEET 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|City Wise Exam Centre for NEET||Click Here|
|NEET 2019 Exam Result||Click Here|
|Counselling Details NEET 2019||Click Here|
|List of BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
If you have any query drop a comment below.