AIQ NEET Counselling 2020 is very tricky. Test Taking Agency (NTA) will release the result for NEET 2020 by the date of 4th June 2020. The responsibility of the NTA will be limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities. The Counselling Process will start by 2nd Week June 2020. Ist Round of Counselling will start from 2nd Week of June, 2nd round of counselling will start by the 2nd week of July Mop-up round will last up to the 4th week of August.
Counselling for 15% All India Quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health. seats will be allotted to students according to their rank and choice filling.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
NEET Counselling 2019: Important Dates
|First Round Counselling Schedule|
|Sl.No.||Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||Choice Filling/ Locking||Processing of Seat Allotment||Result||Reporting|
|1.||19th June to 26th June 2019 up to 05:00 PM of 26th June 2019 only as per Server Time
* Payment facility will be available
till 26th June 2019 up to 07:00 PM as
per Server Time
|27th June 2019 (till
11:00 PM) as per Server Time
Choice Locking will
start at 4:00 PM on 26th June 2019 till 11:00 AM of 27th June 2019
|27th June 2019 to 30th June 2019||1st July,
|1st July 2019
|Second Round Counselling Schedule|
|2.||9th July 2019 to 11th July 2019 till 05:00 PM as per Server Time
* Payment facility will be available
till 11th July 2019 till 12:00 NOON as
per Server Time
|12th July 2019
Choice Locking will be available from 3:00 PM onwards
|13th July 2019
to 15th July,
|15th July 2019
to 22nd July,
|3.||Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seats to State Quota 23rd July 2019 (Only 15% All India Quota)|
|MOP-UP ROUND for Central/Deemed Uni./ESIC only|
|4.||13th August 2019 to 15th August 2019
05:00 PM as per Server Time* Payment facility will be available till
16th August 2019 2:00 PM as per Server
|16th August 2019
(10:00 to till 05:00
PM) as per Server
2019 to 26th
|5.||Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seat to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC for Mop-up on 27th August 2019|
Note: AQI NEET counselling procedure 2020 dates will be updated soon so keep visiting.
How is Merit List Compiled
The compilation of NEET 2020 Merit List is made by following the guidelines as directed by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
- The eligibility is laid out as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations 1997.
- The determination of NEET Merit List is made up by including
- An applicant must attain minimum marks of 50th percentile in the qualifying entrance exam, i.e., NEET 2020.
- If the candidate fails to score minimum qualifying marks He/She will be not allowed for Counselling process
- Lastly, aspirants must have passed individually in Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry and English. Additionally, they must have a minimum of 50% as the sum of all subjects
- Counselling Flow Chart
Documents required by Students during NEET Seat Allotment. Candidate must take original documents along with attested photocopies for admission.
- Admit card
- NEET 2020 Rank Letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet
- 8 passport sized photographs (Must be Same as the one affixed on the application form)
- Provisional Allotment letter generated online
- Proof of Identity
After a few days of counselling, the Result of allotted course and college will be sent by Mail or SMS to the candidate. The allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank, category and preference filled during counselling.
Candidates are required to report to their allotted college and confirm their seat by submitting the course fee within the given time, failing which their seat will be made vacant and allotted to the next candidate.
to know the number of seats offered by different colleges Candidates can check NEET 2020 Seat Intake
Counselling for 15% All India Quota
- The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India will hold the Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- All deemed, central, state universities will participate in online counselling.
- Seats of ESIC and AFMC, BHU & AMU will also be filled in this counselling.
- Candidates will apply for 15% All India Quota seats as per the directions of DGHS and Counselling will be stopped soon the seats are completely filled.
- Through this counselling, candidates can get enrolled in any of the medical colleges in India.
- Those candidates who take part in All India Counselling can also participate in State Counselling of their respective states.
Note: AIQ NEET Counselling 2020 will be on the basis of candidate’s All India Quota Rank. States like J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will not participate in All India Quota counselling. If seats remain vacant in All India Quota, they will be transformed into State Quota seats.
Counselling for 85% State Quota Seats
For State quota and other seats falling, candidates can apply to their domicile states and a merit list as per State rules and based on All India Rank will be prepared by Authority conducting counselling.
The counselling for Private Medical Colleges will also be conducted by the State Counselling Authority.
Candidates need to register on their state’s counselling websites.
Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the state merit list.
Admission to colleges in J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be done solely on the basis of state counselling.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in India must have to register themselves for the AIQ NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2020 entrance exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
Best of luck..!!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.