Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2021 Examination? In this article, we will let you about Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2021. It is organized by the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. For now, all we can say is that the applications process is likely to begin from the last week of October (tentatively). Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Assam through Chhattisgarh MBBS counselling 2021.
Recommended:Are you preparing for NEET 2021 and worried about premium Study Materials? Join our NEET Achiever Program to score 600+ mark in NEET 2021.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about AP NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s have a brief description of NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET Rank Booster||Know More|
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the important dates related to the Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure from the below table.
|Schedule for Admission (Event)||State Counselling Dates|
|Online registration, choice filling and locking||August 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date of joining (1st round)||1st week of September 2021|
|Round-2 counselling||Last week of September 2021|
|Last date for 2nd round||3rd week of September 2021|
|Mop-up round||October 2021|
|Last date of joining||—|
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Process
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants will have to proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges they want to get admission to. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Chhattisgarh NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Jharkhand NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website (https://cgdme.in/).
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading a photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Jharkhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The application seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- In addition, aspirants must have the domicile of Chattisgarh.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
Chhattisgarh Medical College Counselling 2021
Chhattisgarh Government/Private Medical college counselling admission will be granted to 1,345 MBBS and 600 BDS seats offered in medical and dental colleges of the state. Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details about the participating MBBS and BDS Medical colleges Chhattishgarh, click the link mentioned below.
Chhattisgarh Government Medical College Counselling
|1.||Government Medical College Ambikapur (Surguja)||2016||Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|2.||Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Government Medical College Jagdalpur||2006||Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|3.||Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical science, Bilaspur||2001||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|4.||Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur||1963||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|5.||Raipur Institute of Medical Science, Raipur||2012||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|6.||Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Government Medical College Raigarh||2013||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|7.||Government Medical College, Rajnandgaon||2014||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|8.||All India Institute of Medical Science, Raipur||2012||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
Chhattisgarh Private Medical College Counselling
|1.||Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science, Bhilai||2013||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|2.||Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College, Durg||2013||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
Chhattisgarh Government Dental College Counselling
|1.||Government Dental College, Chhattisgarh||2003||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
Chhattisgarh Private Dental College Counselling
|1.||Chhattisgarh Dental College & Research Institute, Rajnandgaon||2001-2||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
|2.||Maitri College of Dentistry and Research Centre, Drug||2004||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
|3.||New Horizon Dental College & Research Institute, Bilaspur||2004||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|4.||Rungta College of Dental Science & Research, Bhilai||2005||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
|5.||Triveni Institute of Medical science, Hospital & Research Centre, Bilaspur||2008||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
Note: To know more information about MBBS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix, Click Here
Chattisgarh NEET Seat Allotment Process
The Chattisgarh NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. The Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Chattisgarh MBBS and BDS 2021 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of the seat allotment would be published online on the Directorate of Medical Education’s official website, Raipur.
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in the seconds Round, the seat allotted in the First Round will stand cancelled.
|2nd Allotment List of MBBS / BDS Admission 2020||Click Here|
|CG State Merit List 2020 after Registration Fee (M.B.B.S / B.D.S. Admission)||Click Here|
|MBBS Mop-up-Round Merit List||Click Here|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Released)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Note: To know more information about Chhattisgarh College-wise Cut Off Click Here
Here we are providing the information’s about Chhattisgarh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below
|Chhattisgarh Medical College||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, conducts the admission for Assam NEET 2021.
A. Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who will qualify NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Chhattisgarh MBBS admission 2021.
A. The online application forms will soon be released by the authority.
A. The State offers more than 1,345 MBBS seats under the state universities and Colleges.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.
A. To sit for counselling, students need to fill an application form. The application form fee is Rs. 1000/- for all category students.