Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2021 Examination? This article will let you know about Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2021. It is organized by the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. We can say that the application process is likely to begin from the last week of November (tentatively). Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Chhattisgarh through Chhattisgarh MBBS & BDS counselling 2021.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Chhattisgarh MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria of Participating in Chhattisgarh NEET counselling, Participating institute of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2021 released cutoff & much more.
Latest Update: The directorate of Medical Education released the Chhattisgarh NEET-UG 2021 Counselling BDS admission notice after increasing the last date to 15th May 2022 at cgdme.in; See the notice in the below article.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of the CG NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||It starts On 19th January 2022|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||20 January 2022|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur|
|Govt MBBS Seats in Chhattisgarh||895|
|Private MBBS Seats in Chhattisgarh||450|
|Govt BDS Seats in Chhattisgarh||100|
|Private BDS Seats in Chhattisgarh||500|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Chhattisgarh NEET-UG 2021 Counselling BDS Notice (29 April 2022)
The Directorate of Medical Education released the Chhattisgarh NEET-UG 2021 Counselling BDS admission notice after increasing the last date to 15th May 2022 at cgdme.in
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the important dates of the Chhattisgarh MBBS & BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Release of State Merit List||31st January 2022|
|Seat allotment of round 1||5th February 2022|
|Chhattisgarh MBBS counselling round 2||——|
|Document verification||12th to 14th March 2022 ( From 10 AM to 5:30 PM )|
|Joining the allotted institute||12th to 15th March 2022 ( From 11 AM to 5:30 PM )|
Chhattisgarh NEET-UG BDS Notice (Out)
Chhattisgarh NEET-UG Mop-Up Round Notices
|Mop-Up Round for Private Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round for NRI & Government Colleges||Click Here|
|MBBS Notices after Mop-Up Round Counselling||Click Here|
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The application seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- In addition, aspirants must have the domicile of Chattisgarh.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are necessary for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
Get admission to Top Medical Colleges in Chhattisgrah: Hire Professional Counsellor:
Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling Procedure
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Director of Medical Education, Raipur, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission and the provisional admission letter.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Registration Fees
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Jharkhand NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website (https://cgdme.in/).
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading a photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates must proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2021 Reservation Criteria
This section provides detailed information about Chhattisgrah NEET-UG 2021 Counselling category wise seat reservation criteria; you can check the seat reservation percentage of general, SC, ST, OBC, and PH categories.
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||32%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||12%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|A person with Disability (PwD)||3%|
|Armed Forces (S)||3%|
|Freedom Fighters (FF)||3%|
CG NEET Counselling Fee
|Category||Government Colleges||Private Colleges|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Jharkhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
CG NEET Counselling 2021 Information Brochure
Chhattisgarh Counselling: Participating in MBBS/BDS Colleges
Chhattisgarh Government & Private Medical college counselling admission will be granted to 1,345 MBBS and 600 BDS seats offered in medical and dental colleges of the state. Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. Click the link below to learn details about the participating MBBS and BDS Medical colleges in Chhattishgarh.
Chhattisgarh Government Medical Colleges
|1.||Government Medical College Ambikapur (Surguja)||2016||Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|2.||Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Government Medical College Jagdalpur||2006||Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|3.||Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical science, Bilaspur||2001||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|4.||Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur||1963||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|5.||Raipur Institute of Medical Science, Raipur||2012||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|6.||Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Government Medical College Raigarh||2013||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|7.||Government Medical College, Rajnandgaon||2014||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|8.||All India Institute of Medical Science, Raipur||2012||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
Chhattisgarh Private MBBS Colleges
|1.||Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science, Bhilai||2013||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|2.||Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College, Durg||2013||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
Chhattisgarh Government BDS Colleges
|1.||Government Dental College, Chhattisgarh||2003||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
Chhattisgarh Private Dental College Counselling
|1.||Chhattisgarh Dental College & Research Institute, Rajnandgaon||2001-2||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
|2.||Maitri College of Dentistry and Research Centre, Drug||2004||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
|3.||New Horizon Dental College & Research Institute, Bilaspur||2004||Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|4.||Rungta College of Dental Science & Research, Bhilai||2005||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
|5.||Triveni Institute of Medical science, Hospital & Research Centre, Bilaspur||2008||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh|
Note: To know more information about MBBS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix, Click Here
NEET 2021 Cutoff
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
NEET result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Note: To know more information about Chhattisgarh College-wise Cut, Off Click Here
Here we provide the information about Chhattisgarh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Chhattisgarh Medical College||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, conducts the admission for Chhatisgarh NEET 2021.
A. Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Chhattisgarh MBBS admission 2021.
A. The authority will release the online application forms.
A. The State offers more than 1,345 MBBS seats under the state universities and Colleges.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.
A. To sit for counselling, students need to fill out an application form. The application form fee is Rs. 1000/- for all category students.