Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur was established in 2012 and managed by the Department of Medical Education, Government of Chhattisgarh. It is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh and is also known as RIMS Raipur. It delivers healthcare facilities and medical education, which is within reach of every citizen.
This College is affiliated with Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC). The College’s mission is “Health for all”. This article will share all the essential details about RIMS, Raipur like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review Ranking and reputation.
|[ Page Index ]|
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counseling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequent Ask Questions
Raipur Institute of Medical Science Raipur
Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) was established in 2012. It is situated in the heart of Raipur City. With the global mission of “Health for All”, RIMS delivers healthcare facilities and medical education within reach of each citizen. Within a few years of inception, RIMS has set its place as one of the premier hospitals and medical colleges in Chhattisgarh.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of the Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS).
|Name of Institute||Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur|
|Popular Name||RIMS Raipur, Raipur Medical College|
|Managed by||Lord Buddha Education Society|
|Location||Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated to||Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur|
|Admission||Based on NEET Score|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chhattisgarh Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur.
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|24/7 Security Services||Computer labs|
|Library||In House Cafeteria|
|Hostel (Boys & Girls)||Gym|
RIMS Raipur College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about the RIMS Raipur. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the RIMS, Raipur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at RIMS Raipur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (RIMS Raipur) will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
The fees structure of the RIMS Raipur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Annum)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||6,00,156/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. et’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Process
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee. For more information on Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants will have to proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates require to fill the preferences/choices for colleges they want to get admission to. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted College for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Raipur Institute of Medical Science Raipur|
Raipur Institute of Medical Science Raipur
Bhansoj Road, Off NH-6, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The total intake of medical science aspirants in RIMS, Raipur is 150.
The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), MS (Ophthalmology), MD (Forensic Medicine).
Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility.
Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
RIMS Raipur is located at Bhansoj Road, Off NH-6, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
All the medical; colleges in the state or India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Yes. Of course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from the Raipur Institute of Medical Science will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system.
Conclusion Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 430 will help you get to Private Medical College in the state.
Someal colleges in India. If we compare the Raipur Institute of Medical Science, the average prices include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Raipur Institute of Medical Science.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical College until completing the course. This College also offers Bond for their students.