List of Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh is one of the new and the tenth-largest state in India. In this article, we will let you about the List of Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. If you want to achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-U Entrance. The state has seen the establishment of so many educational institutions over the year. Some of the Private MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh have grown to the national level of their excellence in medical studies.
If you, too, want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know with Top MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Have a look.
1. Chhattisgarh NEET Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
4. Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Chhattisgarh NEET Summary
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chhattisgarh NEET PG Counselling
|Chhattisgarh NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Here in this article, we are providing an updated list of MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh. To view Top MBBS colleges in Chhattisgarh, click on the link of that College & you can get detailed info about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Process & Complete Colleges Review. Enjoy Reading.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
MBBS Course Overview
Before discussing the Best Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh, let us look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||Four years+1 Year Internship||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MD/MS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
Government Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Here are the updated Best Government MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the NMC. To know detailed info about Government Colleges Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Here is the updated List of Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the NMC. To know detailed info about Private Colleges Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Process
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Director of Medical Education, Raipur, to get themselves registered for NEET Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission and the provisional admission letter.
Chhattisgarh NEET Admission Support
|NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Chhattisgarh?
There are 10 Government and 4 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Chhattisgarh.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
There are a total of 450 seats in between all the 4 Private Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
What is the average fee structure for Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
For information regarding the Fee Structure of Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges, Click Here.
I expect to score 526 marks in NEET 2023 under General category and domicile state is Chhattisgarh. Can I get chance for MBBS course in Govt. Medical college of Chhattisgarh
You should participate Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling.
I got 440 in neet 2018, that is 96 percentile and all India ranking is 50025.I want to take admission in your college.Give further detail related for admission