Government Medical College Kanker (GMC Kanker) is one of the best medical colleges in Chhattisgarh. this college is affiliated with Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarh. National Medical Commission (NMC), Medical Assessment and Rating Board (MARB) have approved 100 MBBS seats for Kanker Government Medical College. It was established in 2021, Government Model College (GMC), Kanker is a leading Government college based in Kanker. The college is popularly known as, GMC Kanker among the students
Here, we have mentioned Government Medical College Kanker Admission Process, Fees, Courses, Ranking, Contact Details, MBBS Seats and all information about this college.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
Government Medical College Kanker
The qualified and experienced faculty at college along with the carefully designed and updated curriculum ensure that the students receive the best education and skills which can help them emerge as qualified professionals. In order to provide students with a quality academic environment, the college has developed all the necessary infrastructural facilities.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Government Medical College Kanker.
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Kanker|
|Popular Name||GMC Kanker|
|Location||Kanker, Chhattisgarh 494334|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University of Chattisgarh|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science & Ayush University Chhattisgarh
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
Government Medical College Kanker offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you know about the GMC Kanker. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Government Medical College Kanker, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Government Medical College Kanker is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. Therefore, if you apply for this college, these valuable resources about Government Medical College Kanker will help you do proper college research.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fees structure of Government Medical College Kanker for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Process
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants will have to proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission along with the provisional admission letter.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||GMC Kanker|
Government Medical College Kanker
Address: Govindpur, Kanker, Chhattisgarh 494334
Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The total intake of medical science aspirants in Government Medical College Kanker is 100.
The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Yes, this college does provide hostel facilities for both males and females.
Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Government Medical College Kanker is located at Govindpur, Kanker, Chhattisgarh 494334.
All the medical; colleges in the state or India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India).