All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) is newly established AIIMS branch which was established in the year 2012 by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur is popularly known as AIIMS Raipur. It is offering Graduate & Post Graduate level courses like MBBS/MD/MS etc. This college affiliated with Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur|
|Popular Name||AIIMS Raipur|
|Location||Great Eastern Rd, AIIMS Campus, Tatibandh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492099|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated to||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI), MHRD|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details about All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review, Ranking etc.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS.
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. |
Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
|Course||Fees (Full Courses)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5,025/-|
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
- The college is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Chhattisgarh.
- We Would like to give this AIIMS, Raipur 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Chhattisgarh.
- Top Medical College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top Dental College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BHMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BAMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur
Great Eastern Rd, AIIMS Campus, Tatibandh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492099
Phone: 077125 72240
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!