NEET PG is a national level exam conducted by National Board of Educations (NBE). NEET PG 2019 Counselling process will be started in the month of April 2019. NEET PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for the all India 50% quota seats. Throughout this article, we will discuss the detailed information about NEET PG 2019 Counselling Procedure.
NEET PG 2019 Counseling Procedure
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NEET PG 2019. The NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counseling process is given below:
- Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in NEET PG 2019 counseling procedure aspirants will have to register to MCC Official website in online mode by entering roll number and password.
- Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of the preference of colleges. Based on the choices filled seat allotment will be done.
- Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help the aspirants to know the seat allotment process and also enable them to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
- Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with seat allotted to them and do not wish to participate in further rounds, they will have to choose this option.
Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and also wish to upgrade their seat, they must follow this option.
Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
- Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
- Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
|All India Quota |
|Deemed + Central |
|Main Counseling Registration, Exercising of Choices (After Registration) and Locking of Choices||3rd week of March 2019||3rd week of March 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment||4th week of March 2019||4th week of March 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of March 2019||Last week of March 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2019||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2019|
NEET PG Counselling 2019
Minimum Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Score (out of 1200)|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||340|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||317|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||295|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||295|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||295|
NEET PG Important Instructions
- There is three rounds of counseling for Deemed and Central Universities followed by one Final Mop Up round at the Institution Level for stray vacancies.
- From 2018, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, those not register in Round 1 only they can register for Round 2.
- If candidates apply for both AIQ and for Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee i.e. of Deemed University Rs. 5000.
- In case, a seat is allotted during the Round 1, candidates are required to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities then the only candidate can exercise an option to participate in next round (2nd Round).
- If there is the discrepancy in spelling in documents candidate must carry proof that the documents belong to the same person, in form of an affidavit/undertaking.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counseling.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2019 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
Aspirants May also check the important links related to WBJEE 2019 Examination.
|NEET PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Books||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to NEET PG 2019, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for NEET PG 2019.
Best of Luck…!!