Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process conducted by Directorate Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, also known as DMHS Daman. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Daman & Diu. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG 2022 before applying for the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2022. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam, they will get selected for the Counselling process. They will also get admission to their preferred Top medical/ Private Colleges of Daman & Diu. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently. Along with this, the candidates can apply through the All India 50% quota.
This article will learn about the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges Daman & Diu. This article contains all the relevant information which will help you through the counselling procedure. Every detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Important Command by MCC
4. Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling
5. NEET PG Cutoff 2022
6. Documents Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you briefly overview the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2022. Just go through this section, and you will gain clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2022 Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG Result||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Daman & Diu NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate Medical & Health Service|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||NEET PG|
|Want NEET PG 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2022. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|Online registration||15-Sep-2022 to 23-Sep-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||23-Sep-2022 till 8 pm|
|Choice filling||20-Sep-2022 to 25-Sep-2022 till 11: 55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||28-Sep-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||29-Sep-2022 to 04-Oct-2022|
Important Command by MCC
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities, and below you will see the command by the authority in detail:
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on the MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling
Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2022. The Daman & Diu NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Daman & Diu NEET PG counselling procedure 2022, aspirants will have to register at https://www.mcc.nic.in/ in online mode by entering their roll number and password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill in and lock the choices according to colleges’ preferences. Based on the options filled, seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, mock allotment will be done in two rounds before the actual seat allotment. It will help the aspirants know the seat allotment process and enable them to understand and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options:
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– If candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seat. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wishes to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates must pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: The aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report to the allotted institute/College, pay the institute’s balance fees, and then confirm their admission.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered at various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure 2022.
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities. Below are the Important guidelines released by the MCC for all the candidates who want to be a part of the Daman & Diu NEET PG counselling 2022 procedure:
- There are three rounds of counselling for Deemed and Central Universities, followed by one Final Mop Up round at the Institution Level for stray vacancies.
- From 2018, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, those not registered in Round 1 only can register for Round 2.
- If candidates apply for AIQ and Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee, i.e., Deemed University Rs. 5000.
- In case a seat is allotted during Round 1. Candidates are required to join the allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities, and then, the only candidate can exercise an option to participate in the next round (2nd Round).
- If there is a discrepancy in spelling in documents, the candidate must prove that the records belong to the same person in the form of an affidavit/undertaking.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
The Daman & Diu NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released, candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG 2021 to qualify for the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2022 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by NMC or State Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Daman & Diu conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Daman & Diu conduct the NEET PG counselling only online.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in all of India?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Medical counselling Committee(MCC)