Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online counselling process conducted by Directorate Medical & Health service, Dadra & Nagar Haveli also known as DMHS Daman. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Daman & Diu. The interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2021 before applying for the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2021. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam will get selected for the Counselling process and they will also get admission to their preferred Top medical/ Private Colleges of Daman & Diu. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently. Along with this, the candidates can apply through the All India 50% quota.
In this article, you will learn about the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges Daman & Diu. This article contains all the relevant information which will help you through the counselling procedure, each and every detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2021 is mentioned below.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Important Command by MCC
4. Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling
5. NEET PG Cutoff 2021
6. Documents Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you to get a quick overview of the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2021. Just go through this section and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2021 Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2021 Counselling starting date||12 January 2022|
|Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Daman & Diu NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate Medical & Health service|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||NEET PG|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Important Dates (Announced)
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2021. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|NEET PG Exam date||11 September 2021|
|Announcement of Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET PG 2021 merit list for AIQ Seats||7 January 2022|
|NEET PG 2021 Counselling round 1|
|Verification of seat matrix by institutes||7 January 2022 to 10 January 2022|
|Registration for counselling round 1||12 January 2022|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling||17 January 2022 up to Noon|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 1||13 January 2022 to 17 January 2022|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 1||20 January 2021 to 21 January 2021|
|Provisional result of counselling round 1||22 January 2022|
|Reporting at allotted college||23 January 2022 to 28 January 2022|
|NEET PG 2021 Counselling round 2|
|Verification of seat matrix by institutes||01 February 2022 to 02 February 2022|
|Registration for counselling round 2||03 February 2022|
|Last date for registration||07 February 2022 up to 12 noon|
|Choice filling & Locking||04 February 2022 to 07 February 2022|
|Allotment of seats for counselling||10 February 2022 to 11 February 2022|
|Provisional result of counselling||12 February 2022|
|Reporting to the allotted college||13 February 2022 to 19 February 2022|
|NEET PG Counselling 2021 mop-up|
|Verification of seat matrix||22 February 2022|
|Online registration and Payment||24 February 2022|
|Last date of registration||28 February 2022 till 12 noon|
|Choice filling and locking||25 February 2022 to 28 February 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||03 March 2022 to 04 March 2022|
|NEET PG Counselling result||05 March 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||06 March 2022 to 10 March 2022|
Important Command by MCC
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities, below you will see the command by the authority in detail:
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2021. The Daman & Diu NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Daman & Diu NEET PG counselling procedure 2021 aspirants will have to register to https://www.mcc.nic.in/ in online mode by entering roll number and password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of colleges’ preference. Based on the choices filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help the aspirants to know the seat allotment process and also enable them to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options:
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted to them and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seat. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report to the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered at various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
The Daman & Diu NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released, candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG 2021 to qualify the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities. Below are the Important guidelines released by the MCC for all the candidates who want to be a part of the Daman & Diu NEET PG counselling 2021 procedure:
- There are three rounds of counselling for Deemed and Central Universities followed by one Final Mop Up round at the Institution Level for stray vacancies.
- From 2018, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, those not register in Round 1 only they can register for Round 2.
- If candidates apply for both AIQ and Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee, i.e., Deemed University Rs. 5000.
- In case, a seat is allotted during Round 1. Candidates are required to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities then the only candidate can exercise an option to participate in next round (2nd Round).
- If there is the discrepancy in spelling in documents, the candidate must prove that the documents belong to the same person, in the form of an affidavit/undertaking.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for the candidates who are applying in the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
No, Daman & Diu conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Medical counselling Committee(MCC)