The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) is a national-level exam conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) for admission to various postgraduate medical courses. The Odisha NEET PG counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Odisha, for admission to the state’s medical colleges.
The National Board of Examinations conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG (NEET PG) 2023. Qualifier candidates of NEET PG 2023 can fill out the application form for admission. Candidates can check this article’s information on Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility criteria
4. Odisha NEET PG Counselling
5. Document Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Here we provide a summary regarding Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Odisha NEET PG Counselling Authority||Director of Medical Education & Training, Orissa|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Odisha NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Odisha NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
Get the Latest Update on Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seats of PG Medical Colleges in India.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha NEET PG Counselling:
To be eligible for Odisha NEET PG counselling, candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate must have completed MBBS from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in NEET PG.
- The candidate must have completed the mandatory internship.
here we provide the application fee information for Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023.
NEET PG Admission 2023; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
- The non-refundable application/registration fees of Rs.2500/- shall be deposited only once via online transaction at sbi-collect while registering in the online portal.
Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET PG Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET PG, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET PG Counselling schedule for 2023.
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://dmetodisha.gov.in/.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. Email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen. After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- If the exam qualifies, the applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG.
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
- Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on dmetodisha.gov.in/ website
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Odisha NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
Here is the list of documents required at the time of Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Norms
Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha conducts the counselling below the given Norms.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Odisha NEET PG Counselling Seat Matrix
Here is the seat matrix for Odisha NEET PG 2022.
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur||125|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Burla||122|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack||221|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar||40|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar||51|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar||52|
NEET PG Cut off 2021
Candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG 2021 Previous Year Cutoff to qualify for the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Colleges in Odisha accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur||Click Here|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack||Click Here|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Odisha conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Odisha is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
Who is Conducting the NEET PG Entrance exam body?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Odisha?
Around 611 seats are available in Odisha NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha