Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021: Directorate of Medical Education & Training, ODISHA is the NEET PG conducting authority in Odisha. Counselling Committee, Odisha has started counselling registration of round 1 for PG medical admission at dmetodisha.in. The last date to complete the registration process for 1st round counselling is 19th January 2022, up to 11.59 pm. Next, online verification of documents submission can be done from January 16 to 20, 2022. Selection of candidates for admission to MD/MS courses is done on the basis of NEET PG 2021. The National Board of Examinations conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG (NEET PG) 2021. Qualifier candidates of NEET PG 2021 can fill out the application form for admission. Candidates can check the information of Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021 from this article.
Here we provide a short summary regarding Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Odisha NEET PG Counselling Authority||DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING,|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Here, We are Provided with Some crucial dates of Odisha NEET PG counselling 2021.
|Online Registration||14-01-2022 to 19-01-2022|
|Online Verification of documents||16-01-2022 to 20-01-2022|
|Provisional Merit List & Seat Matrix||22-01-2022 [12 noon]|
|Grievances regarding merit list|
& Seat Matrix submitted via mail to
|23-01-2022 [between 10am-to-3pm]|
|Publication of revised seat matrix and merit list||24-01-2022 [12 noon]|
|Choice filling & Choice locking||25-01-2022 to 26-01-2022|
|Reporting for Provisional Admission at Convenor by download of ‘allotment-cum-provisional admission letter’, an online deposit of ‘admission fee’, submission of CLC, Admission Fee Receipt, Declaration, Bond*||29-01-2022 to 02-02-2022 [between 10am to 5 pm]|
Here, Below we are provided with the Odisha NEET PG Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who have completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Odisha. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate of it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2021.
- Candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
- NEET PG Cutoff 2021:- Candidates Must Secure the minimum Qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2021 as given below.
here we provide the application fees information for Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021.
|The non-refundable application/registration fees of Rs.2500/- shall be deposited only once via online transaction at sbi-collect while registering in the online portal.|
Odisha NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET PG 2021, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG%202020.html
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
- Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on dmetodisha.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the Odisha NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
Here is the list of documents required at the time of Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha conducting the counselling below given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
Odisha NEET PG Seat Allotment 2021
Here we provide you with the complete list of candidates who are allotted seats in the Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2021 1st round, you can check the list by clicking on the link given below.
|1st Round Seat Allotment||Click Here|
Here is the seat matrix for Odisha NEET PG 2021.
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur||125|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Burla||122|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack||221|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar||40|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar||51|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar||52|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Colleges in Odisha accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur||Click Here|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack||Click Here|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: No, Odisha conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 611 seats are available in Odisha NEET PG.
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Answer: Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha