Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack is one of the premier govt Medical colleges in Odisha. Was founded in 1944 situated in Cuttack, Odisha. S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack, one of the oldest medical institutes, offered both P.G. and U.G. Cours.
We will share all the essential details about S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack through the article like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, MBBS Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Result Counselling, Contact Details etc.
पाए इस Medical College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q.)
SCB Medical College Cuttack
The Medical Institute has excellent faculty with modern facilities. S.C.B. Cuttack aims to provides one of the best education and a fantastic atmosphere.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack.
|Name of Institute||Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack|
|Popular Name||S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack|
|Year of Establishment||1944|
|Affiliated with||Utkal University|
|Approved by||National Medical India (NMC)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS/MD|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Odisha|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated: Utkal University
- Approved by: National Medical India (NMC)
- Aid Status: Government
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
The Student applying for Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack medical College must look at the courses offered and the intake and course duration.
S.B.C. Medical College Cuttack provides quality education and offers the following U.G. course.
|MBBS||4.6+1 Years Internship||Click Here|
Category Wise State Quota Seats For 2020-21
|G.E. (72%)||153 (PC-8)|
S.B.C. Medical College Cuttack provides quality education and offers the following P.G. course for three years.
|SKIN & V.D.||6|
|O & G||20|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these Useful Resources about Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack (S.C.B. Cuttack) will help you do proper research.
|Admission Procedure||U.G. Course- NEET UG |
PG Course- NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses- NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling||For U.G. Courses– Odisha NEET UG Counselling|
For P.G. Courses- Odisha NEET PG Counselling
|Odisha NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
The fees structure of S.B.C. Medical College for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees
|MBBS||30,000/- (Government Quota/State Quota Fees)|
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 28,664/-
PG Courses Fees
|Admission Fee||One Time||2,000/-|
|Tuition Fee||One Year||25,000/-|
|Library Fee||Per Annum||600/-|
|Journal Fee||Per Annum||1,000/-|
|ID Card Fee||One Time||100/-|
|College Caution Fee||One Time||10,000/-|
|P.G. student Union fee||One Time||600/-|
|Dramatic Society Fee||One Time||300/-|
|Student Academic Society Fee||One Time||300/-|
|Red Cross Fee||One Time||100/-|
|C.D.C. Fee||Per Annum||5/-|
|Red Cross Fee (University)||Per Annum||10/-|
|N.C.C. Fee||Per Annum||5/-|
Hostel Fee for SBC Medical college
833/- Per Month
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
SCB Medical College Cuttack General Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cutoff by rank|
SCB Medical College Cuttack OBC Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cutoff by rank|
SCB Medical College Cuttack SC Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cutoff by rank|
SCB Medical College Cuttack ST Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cutoff by rank|
SCB Medical College Cuttack PWD Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cutoff by rank|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|West Bengal NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Jharkhand NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Note: To Know more about U.G. Counselling of Odisha. Click Here
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Note: To Know more about P.G. Counselling of Odisha. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack
Address: Manglabag, Cuttack-753007
Phone: 0671- 2414355
Fax: 0671- 2416913
Official Website: http://scbmch.nic.in/
Odisha NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack is 250.
Ans. The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack is located in Manglabag, Cuttack-753007.