Government Medical College, Bharatpur, Rajasthan is one of the newly established Government medical college in Bharatpur. The College is Popularly Known as GMC Bharatpur. The Bharatpur medical college came into existence in 2018 under the aegis of Rajasthan Medical education society (Raj-MES).
The College is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Government Medical College, Bharatpur, Rajasthan Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Government Medical College Bharatpur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Government Medical College, Bharatpur.
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College, Bharatpur|
|Popular Name||GMC Bharatpur|
|Location||Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College In Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: MCI
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood BankRegional Cancer Center
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
|State Quota (35%)||35||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
|All India Quota (50%)||50||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
|NRI Quota (15%)||15||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
MBBS Course Fee
|Courses||Govt. Quota (Male)||Govt. Quota (Female) SC/ST||Management Fee||NRI Fee|
|Lodging, Boarding & Other Fees|
|1.||Single Bed||Every Year||20,000/-|
|2.||Double Bed||Every Year||16,000/-|
|3.||Triple Bed||Every Year||13,000/-|
|4.||Electricity & Water Charge||Every Year||7,000/-|
|5.||Infrastructure Development / Welfare Fund||Every Year||5,000/-|
|6.||Non-Refundable Security||Only Once||3,000/-|
*Note: The above Fee will be increased by 10% annually and rounded off to the next 100.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Rajasthan NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College, Bharatpur, Rajasthan|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Rajasthan.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Rajasthan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.