Rajasthan NEET counselling 2019: The Rajasthan NEET state counselling is Organized by the Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Rajasthan. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Rajasthan NEET 2019 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2019 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|Application form Released||17 June 2019|
|Last date to fill online application form||23 June 2019|
|Last day of online payment||23 June 2019|
|Publishing of State merit list||24 June 2019|
|Document verification||26 June 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Choice filling and registration fee||26 June 2019|
|Indicative seat allotment information||29 June 2019|
|Last date to fill registration fee||30 June 2019|
|Last date of choice filling||1 July 2019|
|Printing of application form||2 July 2019, onwards|
|First seat allotment list||7 July 2019|
|Printing of seat allotment letter||6 July to 9 July. 2019|
|Reporting at the allotted college||6 July to 9 July, 2019 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)|
|Second Round of Counselling||15 July to 26 July 2019|
|Joining and completion of all other formalities||10 July to12 July 2019|
|Mop-up round of counselling||4 August to 8 2019|
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Rajasthan
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
1. The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
2. Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
3. Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
4. If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Participating College
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Rajasthan officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info. about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
Rajasthan Medical College
Rajasthan Dental College
Rajasthan NEET Seat Allotment Process
The Rajasthan NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Rajasthan MBBS and BDS 2019 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan.
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Rajasthan. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Rajasthan NEET 2019.
Best of Luck…!!!