Rajasthan NEET counselling 2019: The Rajasthan NEET state counselling is Organized by the Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Rajasthan. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Rajasthan NEET 2019 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2019
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Rajasthan NEET Counselling Participating College
- 4 College wise Seat Matrix
- 5 Contact Details
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
Rajasthan NEET 2019 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Rajasthan State NEET Counselling 2019 may look into this important datasheet.
|The start date for filling of online registration form and deposition of required fees including choice filling at the website It is a mandatory step for the subsequent process of allotments. A candidate who does not register will not be eligible for allotment in any round or mop-up round||Last week of August 2019|
|Last date for depositing the registration fees through e-Mitra CSC network / Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card||01.12.2018 (11.00 pm)|
|Indicative allotment information (based on the choices filled by the registered candidates up to 24.06.2018, 5.00 pm)||Last week of June 2019 (5.00 pm)|
|Last date for submitting the online registration form at the website (including filling up and saving of the choices / changing the filled choices multiple times)||30.11.2018|
|Printing of the online registration form after auto-locking of the choices filled and saved by the candidates||will be updated soon|
|Publishing of merit list (State, PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA/TSP, NRI, all categories)||will be updated soon|
|Document verification (non-laminated) before the Board for PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA and NRI candidates||Last week of June 2019|
|The first round of seat allotment||First week of July 2019|
|Printing of allotment letter, online, through the website, by the candidates||will be updated soon|
|Reporting by candidates at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur against first round counselling for deposition of original documents (non-laminated), a Demand draft of the prescribed fees and 2 copies of Registration form along with all relevant documents (self-attested)||will be updated soon|
|Reporting and joining at the allotted College||Last week of August 2019|
|Commencement of classes||will be updated soon|
|The second round of seat allotment||3rd week of August 2019|
|Mop-up round of seat allotment||Last week of August 2019|
For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Rajasthan UG NEET Counselling 2019 Given below.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Participating College
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Rajasthan officially made by Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info. about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
Rajasthan Medical College
Rajasthan Dental College
College wise Seat Matrix
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best Dental/Medical Colleges in Rajasthan. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Rajasthan NEET 2019.
The Secretary( Medical Education)
Directorate Of Medical Education
Govt. Secretariat Building, C-Scheme,
Tel No: 0141-2227132
Fax No: 0141-2227797
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!!