Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur is one of the oldest and most Prestigious Medical Colleges in Rajasthan. It was established in the year 1947. The College is popularly known as SMS Medical College Jaipur. It was Affiliated with the Rajasthan University Of Health Science and Approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Hey, Students if you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS from SMS Medical College Jaipur, then you should know about the college features such as Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur Cut off, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fees Structure
5. Counseling Process
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequent Ask Questions
Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur
Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur provided modern facilities and the best service to its patients. SMS has highly qualified, determined, and devoted teaching staff who always support students in every field.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur.
|Name of Institute||Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur|
|Popular Name||SMS Medical College Jaipur|
|Year of Establishment||1947|
|Affiliated with||Rajasthan University Of Health Science|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|All India Ranking||38|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University Of Health Science.
- Recognized by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status– Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
Hey Student if you do not know about SMS Medical College Facilities but don’t worry, We have described the table this is provided so many Faciltues there,
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Hey, Candidates, you know not about the Jaipur Medical College seats, but don’t worry, we mentioned them below for MBBS seats.
Sawai Man Singh Medical College Jaipur offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. We mentioned that Jaipur is famous for its Postgraduate medical programs (MD/MS).
Hey, Candidates, you know not about the Jaipur Medical College seats, but don’t worry, we mentioned them below for MD/MS seats.
This selection will let you know about SMS Medical College Jaipur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SMS Medical College Jaipur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at SMS Medical College Jaipur is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Rajasthan NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Rajasthan||Click Here|
Rajasthan NEET 1st Round of Counselling Dates (Out)
Rajasthan Contracting Authority has released the Rajasthan NEET first-round counselling schedule for admission to Medical & Dental Colleges in Rajasthan.
|Registration fee Deposition of registration fee amount as per forfeiture clause (applicable during choice filling for MBBS seats only, not applicable for BDS seats) For Govt., Govt. Society colleges, RUHS CMS – INR 10000 (5000 for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates) For private medical colleges – INR 1.0 lakh||26.01.2022 to 30.01.2022 by 4.00 pm|
|Choice filling Online Choice filling (including filling up and saving the choices / changing the filled choices multiple times)||26.01.2022 to 30.01.2022 by 11.55 pm (auto-locking of choices at 11.55 pm on 30.01.2022)|
|Printing of the online application form after auto-locking of the choices filled and saved by the candidates||31.01.2022|
|Processing of seat allotment (online) by Admission Board-2021||02.02.2022 and 03.02.2022|
|Publishing of First round allotment information on the website (online)||03.02.2022|
|Printing of allotment letter, online, through the website, by the candidates||04.02.2022 to 08.02.2022 by 5:00 pm|
|Reporting cum joining by candidates for Govt. / Govt. Society – Rajmes, Jhalawar / RUHS Medical colleges – at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur All private medical colleges and all Dental colleges – at Govt. Dental College, Jaipur against first-round counselling for deposition of original documents, prescribed fee through Demand draft / electronic mode and two copies of application form along with all relevant documents (self-attested)||04.02.2022 to 08.02.2022 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Further process||To be published later|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fee structure of SMS Medical College Jaipur of various Medical courses is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fee
If Everyone wants to get to with the students, that information has been given about the fee structure in this college. we have provided the Fees Information
|MBBS||Govt. set tuition fee /year(Male)||Govt. seat tuition fee / year(Female / SC/ST)||Gen. set tuition fee/year||Managementseat tuition fee/year||NRI seat tuition fee /year|
PG Courses Fee
If you are interested in SMS Medical College Jaipur, this college offers the fee Structure, and we have described them below proper chart table.
- UG Hostel Fees- 2220/- Per Month
- PG Hostel Fees- 10250/- Monthly
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
SMS Medical College Jaipur 2020 Cutoff-
SMS Medical College Jaipur 2019 Cutoff-
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Rajasthan NEET Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan MBBS 2021 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2021
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2021 counselling fee: Candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2021 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as counselling fee.
- Counselling fee can be paid both online or offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to SMS Medical College Jaipur.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
Hey, condition, if you are interested in this SMS Medical College Jaipur admission, are you not know about the college ranking and reputation, but don’t worry, we have described the table ranking & reputation in Sawai Man Singh Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Sawai Man Singh Medical College|
Address: SMS Medical College & Attached Hospital J.L.N. Marg,
Fax: 0141- 2565757
Official Website: http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/smsmcjaipur
Rajasthan NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, SMS Medical College Jaipur does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SMS Medical College Jaipur.
Ans. SMS Medical College Jaipur is located at SMS Medical College & Attached Hospital J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302004 Rajasthan-India.
Ans. SMS Medical College Jaipur is a Government College.
Ans. Yes, there are PG Courses offered in SMS Medical College Jaipur.
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630 will help you get Govt in the state.
The fees of private medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of SMS Medical College Jaipur, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from SMS Medical College Jaipur.
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from SMS Medical College Jaipur will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.