All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur is one of the leading medical institutes was founded in the year 2012 located in the Jodhpur (the largest city of Rajasthan state) India.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
AIIMS Jodhpur is the 6th AIIMS institutes in Jodhpur, India founded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) and it is affiliated with Statutory Autonomous.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur is providing medically related facilities like nursing, paramedical. These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi.
- 1 All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
- 2 Affiliation Recognization & Achievement
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 Admission Procedure
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Fee Structure
- 7 Scholarship
- 8 AIIMS Jodhpur Cutoff
- 9 Counselling Procedure
- 10 Documents Required
- 11 Ranking & Reputation
- 12 Contact Details
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Popular Name||AIIMS Jodhpur|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated with||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, B.Sc (Nursing), BDS, MS/MD/MDS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation Recognization & Achievement
- Affiliation with: Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS
- Approved by: Medical Council of India(MCI)
- Aid Status: Government
- UG Boys Hostels
- UG Girls Hostels
- PG & interns
- Nurses Hostel (Nursing Students)
- Guest House
|MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science)||4.6+1 Years Internship|
|MSc (Medical)||3 Years|
|MSc (Nursing)||3 Years|
|PhD. Program||3 Years|
|Super Specialty Courses|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
1. For UG Courses: One can apply to the college through their AIIMS Entrance Exam Scorecard conducted by the Institution.
2. For PG Courses: Admission Seeker must have appeared AIIMS PG Entrance Exams.
Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Qualifying Examination|| |
|Popular Entrance Exam||AIIMS Entrance Exam, AIIMS PG|
|Courses||Avg Fees (Annual)|
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
1. College / University Merit Scholarships.
2. Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
3. Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
4. Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarship updates by the eScholarship.co.in website.
AIIMS Jodhpur Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
AIIMS Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST)||40%|
|Orthopedically Physically Handicapped (OPH)||As per respective category cutoff|
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff Percentage|
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff Percentile|
|Category||Last Rank||Percentile Scored|
A Candidate can visit the official portal of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences to get themselves registered for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
AIIMS 2019 Counselling Terms & Procedure
For the first time ever, the AIIMS authority will conduct the counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2019 in the online mode. The tentative date for online counselling will begin from 1st week of July 2019. Those who will be qualified to apply for the counselling have to undergo different rounds of registration and selection, namely;
Register online for AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling by clicking on the online counselling link which will be made available in the ‘MyPage’ account of eligible candidates.
- After registration, all eligible candidates will be able to choose their preferences for participating in AIIMS institutions.
- After making the choices, candidates will be able to save their choices and lock-in & submit the choices.
Editing and Final Submission
- After submission, candidates will not be able to make any further changes (new addition, reordering, deleting, etc.) until the ongoing AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling round ends.
- Online mock allotment results will be released in the first round of counselling only.
Mock Allotment Result:
- After mock allotments, candidates will be able to edit their earlier choice preferences (reshuffle the order of AIIMS selected, add new ones, etc.) if desired.
- This window will open for some days only.
Seat Allotment Result
- Seats will now be allotted as per candidates’ preferences and their merit ranks in AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- The result of seat allotment of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be published here as well.
Acceptance and Rejection of Alotted Seats
After candidates are allotted a seat in available AIIMS institutions, they will then need to express whether or not they are willing to take admission on the allotted seat.
List of Documents which are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Science Jodhpur|
- It is one of the premier Medical colleges in Rajasthan.
- We would like to give 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
Basni Industrial Area Phase-2
Contact No: 0291-2740741
Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!