education.rajasthan.gov.in: Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan, conducts the counselling session for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admissions. The authority conducts counselling for 85% of quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Students must apply for counselling to access various government and private medical/dental colleges and universities in MBBS/BDS courses.
Throughout this article, you can get information about MBBS Rajasthan Updates like the Number of participating colleges, education.rajasthan.gov.in Official Website, education.rajasthan.gov.in Counselling, Structure, Admission MBBS, BDS, education.rajasthan.gov.in Application form, education.rajasthan.gov.in Registration & More!
Latest Update: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board-2023 RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur, has released the Rajasthan NEET UG Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2023 for Admission in MBBS/BDS courses at http://rajugneet2023.com/
MED Rajasthan Summary
Before discussing the complete details of MED Rajasthan’s summary, let’s look.
|Authority Name||Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Popular Name||MED Rajasthan, Rajneetug|
|education.rajasthan.gov.in Official Website||https://education.rajasthan.gov.in|
|NEET Exam Date 2023||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|Total Seat of MBBS Colleges||5,075|
|Complete Seat of BDS Colleges||1542|
|No. of Government BAMS Seats in Rajasthan||325|
|No. of Private BAMS Seats in Rajasthan||N/A|
|No. of Government BHMS Seats in Rajasthan||N/A|
|No. of Private BHMS Seats in Rajasthan||535|
|Paid NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Rajasthan NEET UG Merit List 2023 (Out)
Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board-2023 RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur, has released the combined Merit List and NRI List of Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling.
|Rajasthan NEET UG Round 1 Provisional Combine Merit List||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET UG Round 1 Provisional Combined NRI list||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET UG Round 1 Combined Merit List for NRI||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET UG Round 1 Combined Merit List for PWD||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET UG Round 1 Combined Merit List for WDP||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET UG Round 1 Combined Merit List for WPP||Click Here|
Medical Education Department Raj NEET UG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan, to get themselves registered for NEET Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Application Form-1
- Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload the passport-sized photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and other documents.
- Select the other eligibility criteria options.
- Make the application fee payment. Note down your Registration ID and
- password carefully.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ at every step to proceed to the next section.
- After rechecking the entire form, click on ‘Final Lock & Submit.
Note: If you want to see more detailed Rajasthan NEET-UG counselling, click here
MED Rajasthan Counselling Statistics
Here in this section, we are providing information about Rajasthan Counselling Statistics. You can Download the Raj NEET Counselling Statistics. You can check the complete MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS Number of Seats, Colleges, Intake etc.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in Rajasthan NEET Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET ScoreCard
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12, if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling online application form- (I to XI) – as given under serial three-under eligibility criteria in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Bond / Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Proof regarding annual family income less than INR 2.5 lacs, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Note: To know complete information about Rajasthan NEET Counselling Document. Click Here
Rajasthan NEET Percentile
The allotment shall be processed based on the merit corresponding to the minimum
percentile obtained in NEET for all categories (as per NMC guidelines) and the
order of choices/options filled in by the candidates in the online form.
|Category||Percentile in NEET|
|GEN, EWS||50th percentile and above (138 marks and above)|
|GEN PwD, EWS PwD||45th percentile and above (122 marks and above)|
|OBC, MBC||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|SC||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|ST||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|ST-STA||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC-PwD||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
Rajasthan NEET Graphical Representation
Forfeiture of Fee
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Forfeiture of fee/Permissibility to students to exercise fresh choice during counselling shall follow the following matrix.
|Round||Free exit||Exit with forfeiture of fees||Ineligible for further counselling||Amount of registration fee|
|State Round 1 (online)||Yes|
|State Round 2 (off-line)||If not joined||If joined||Govt. – Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. 5000/- for SC/ST/OBC) Private – Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|State Mop-up round||If joined|
|Mop-up round for stray vacant seats||If joined|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Rajasthan NEET counselling?
The Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan, conducts the admission for Rajasthan NEET.
Who will be eligible for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS counselling?
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admission will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
On which mode Rajasthan MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted?
The counselling will be conducted online for Rajasthan MBBS admission.
Can I access my examination results on education.rajasthan.gov.in?
Yes, the website may provide links or information about accessing examination results for different educational boards or universities in Rajasthan.
What is the purpose of education.rajasthan.gov.in?
The website serves as an online platform for information and resources related to education in Rajasthan.
What kind of information can I find on education.rajasthan.gov.in?
The website provides information about schools, colleges, universities, scholarships, educational policies, and initiatives in Rajasthan.