education.rajasthan.gov.in: Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan conducts the counselling session for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admissions 2021. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Students must apply for counselling to access various government and private medical/dental colleges and universities in MBBS/BDS courses.
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
Throughout this article, you can get information about MED Rajasthan Updates like the Number of participating colleges, education.rajasthan.gov.in Official Website, education.rajasthan.gov.in Counselling, Structure, Admission MBBS, BDS, education.rajasthan.gov.in Application form, education.rajasthan.gov.in Registration & More!
Latest Update: The Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit List for PWD, WDP, WPP, NRI, STA, EWS, OBC, SC, ST category has been released at rajneetug2021.com by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board-2021, Govt. Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences), Jaipur; See the complete provisional merit list here.
MED Rajasthan Summary
Before discussing the complete details about MED Rajasthan summary, let’s look.
|Authority Name||Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Popular Name||MED Rajasthan|
|education.rajasthan.gov.in Official Website||https://education.rajasthan.gov.in|
|No of Govt Medical College||16|
|No of Private Medical College||08|
|No of Govt Dental College||01|
|No of Private Dental College||15|
|Total Seat of MBBS Colleges||4300|
|Complete Seat of BDS Colleges||1410|
About Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan
The ultimate goals of all government actions are to promote human growth and improve people’s quality of life. The state needs highly qualified people to deal with health-related issues and promote good health. The medical education department is responsible for training medical and paramedical personal to meet the state’s health needs.
Medical Education Department is the Administrative Department of the Government Medical & Dental Colleges situated in the State. This department is also the administrative Department of the Hospitals associated with these colleges. Medical Education Department is vital to provide human resources in Medical & Health. Along with this, the associated hospitals also treat Serious, Complicated and referred patients.
Notice for ST Candidates
Medical Education Department Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Go to the official website (rajneetug2021.com)
- Click on the Application Form-1
- Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and contact and other details.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and other documents.
- Select the other eligibility criteria options.
- Make the application fee payment. Note down your Registration ID and
- password carefully.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ at every step to proceed to the next section.
- After rechecking the entire form, click on ‘Final Lock & Submit.
Note: If you want to see more detailed Rajasthan NEET-UG counselling, click here
MED Rajasthan Counselling Statistics
Here in this section, we are providing information about Rajasthan Counselling Statistics. You can check the complete MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Number of Seats, Colleges, Intake etc.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to MED Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET 2021 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line application form- (I to XI) – as given under serial 3 under eligibility criteria in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Bond / Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Proof regarding family annual income less than INR 2.5 lacs, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Note: To know complete information about Rajasthan NEET Counselling Document. Click Here
Rajasthan NEET Percentile
The allotment shall be processed based on the merit corresponding to the minimum
percentile obtained in NEET 2021 for all categories (as per MCI guidelines) and the
order of choices/options filled in by the candidates in the online form.
|Category||Percentile in NEET 2021|
|GEN, EWS||50th percentile and above (138 marks and above)|
|GEN PwD, EWS PwD||45th percentile and above (122 marks and above)|
|OBC, MBC||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|SC||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|ST||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|ST-STA||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
|SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC-PwD||40th percentile and above (108 marks and above)|
Forfeiture of Fee
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Forfeiture of fee/Permissibility to students to exercise fresh choice during counselling shall be in accordance with the following matrix.
|Round||Free exit||Exit with forfeiture of fees||Ineligible for further counselling||Amount of registration fee|
|State Round 1 (online)||Yes|
|State Round 2 (off-line)||If not joined||If joined||Govt. – Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. 5000/- for SC/ST/OBC) Private – Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|State Mop-up round||If joined|
|Mop-up round for stray vacant seats||If joined|
|Private Medical College Fee Structure in Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Government Medical College Fee Structure in Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Medical/Dental Colleges Fee Structure in Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Minority Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges in Rajasthan||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan conducts the admission for Rajasthan NEET 2021.
A. Haryana MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Rajasthan MBBS admission 2021.
A. The authority will soon release the online application forms.
A. There are a total of 4300 MBBS and 1410 BDS seats offered by the authorities in admission to medical and dental colleges.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.