Maharastra NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Maharastra. The seat matrix of Maharastra NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Maharastra NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Maharastra NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Maharastra NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 4 College wise Seat Matrix PDF
- 5 Contact Details
Maharastra NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Maharastra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharastra NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Maharastra NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Maharastra 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharastra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Maharastra State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|NEET UG Counselling Schedule|
|Online Registration/Application||07 june 2018 to 17 June 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||19 June 2018 after 5:00 pm|
|Publication of Revised Provisional Merit List||26th June 2018|
|Online Preference filling process||26th June 2018 to 29th June 2018|
|Declaration of Selection list of 1st Round||2nd July 2018|
|Documents verification For NRI candidates at Grant Govt. Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai only||21 June 2018 to 25 June 2018|
|The document, Verification at 8 Centres||21 June 2018 to 25 June 2018|
|(1) Mumbai -Grant Govt. Medical college, Byculla|
|(2) Mumbai-R.A Poddar, Ayurvedic college, worli|
|(3) Pune- B.J. Govt. Medical college, Sassoon Hospital|
|(4) Nagpur- Govt. Medical College Hanuman Nagar|
|(5) Nagpur- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Raja Raghuji Nagar|
|(6) Aurangabad- Govt. Medical College, Ghati Hospital|
|(7) Nanded- Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vazirabad|
|(8) Osmanabad-Govt. Ayurvedic College, Tuljapur Road|
|Last date of Joining to the selected college during 1st Round||12th July 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||1-Jul-18|
Official Notice Regarding NEET Counselling Schedule
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Maharastra NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharastra.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
Private Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
Government Dental College (BDS Seats)
|S. No.||Name of College||Total Seats||85% State Quota seats||Region|
|1.||Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai||100||85||Rest of Maharashtra (ROM)|
|2.||Nair Hospital Dental College||60||51|
|3.||Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||50||43||Vidarbha|
|4.||Government Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad||50||43||Marathwada|
Private Dental Colleges (BDS Seats)
College wise Seat Matrix PDF
**Download the complete information brochure regarding Maharastra UG NEET Counselling 2018: Click Here
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Maharastra. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Maharastra NEET 2018.
Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, St. George’s Hospital
The compound, Near V.T., Mumbai – 400 001.
Tel. No. +91-22-22620361-65
E-mail – [email protected]
Best of Luck…!!