Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha is one of the most popular Deemed MBBS colleges in Maharashtra in Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha, Maharashtra. The Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College celebrated its Silver Jubilee in 2015, completing more than 30 years of excellence in medical education. Committed to being the best, it caters to every aspect of medical education. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college Constituent college of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed to be a University).
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha provides a platter of opportunities for each student, enabling them to be outstanding medics and laying a solid foundation for excelling in the future. Suppose you are searching the detailed information about the colleges. In that case, you are in the right place; here, we are providing information like Admission, Fee Structure, Course offered, Cut off, Facilities available, Counselling, Eligibility etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha imparted the degree Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in 1990. It adopts learner-centric methods for teaching & learning. These include Problem based learning, Small group discussions, Students seminar, Integrated teaching, Objectively structured Practicals and Clinics, Early clinical exposures, Clinico-pathological conferences, Staff research meets, Clinical symbiosis, Morning clinical meets and many more. In addition, It offers research opportunities for all learners and guidance and support for potential (slow) learners.
Before completing the college review, let us look at the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences College details.
|Name of Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha|
|Popular Name||JNMC Wardha, JN Medical College Wardha, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated with||Deemed to be University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS/MD, M.ch, DM, Diploma|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Total Beds Available||1525|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Deemed to be University
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
JN Medical College Wardha houses unique and modern facilities such as a Virtual Learning Centre offering virtual dissection & virtual autopsy facilities; Clinical skill lab; Simulation ward; Integrated E-museum; Digital library; Animal research lab, and Central Research Laboratory for molecular, cellular, and immunological analysis. This section shows you all the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Facilities provided to the students who have confirmed their college admission:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences runs the full spectrum of health education courses from Certificate to Doctoral degrees (PhD). It has an undergraduate intake capacity of MBBS for 250 (UG), 159 Post-graduation (M.D./M.S.) in various subjects and super-specialization (D.M. /M.Ch.) in Cardiac Anaesthesia, CVTS, Gastroenterology, Neuro-Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Radiology recognized by the Medical Council of India.
JN Medical College Wardha provides the following UG course, and the duration of the MBBS course ranges from 2 years to 5.5 years, including an internship.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences provides the following PG courses in various MD/MS streams like General Surgery, Orthopedics, General Medicine, Radiology etc.
|MD – Anatomy||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||3 Years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||3 Years|
|MD – Community Medicine||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||3 Years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology &|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 Years|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||3 Years|
|MS – Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis||3 Years|
|MD- Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||3 Years|
|MD- Paediatrics||3 Years|
|M.Ch- Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery||3 Years|
|DM- Cardiac Anaes.||3 Years|
PG Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha.
|MD – Pathology||15|
|MS – Orthopaedics||12|
|MS – General Surgery||24|
|MD – Psychiatry||5|
|Diploma in Community Medicine||2|
|Diploma in Microbiology||1|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||5|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Pharmacology||6|
|MD – Paediatrics||10|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||6|
|MD – Physiology||4|
|MD – General Medicine||18|
|MS – ENT||5|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||15|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||4|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||10|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||13|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||8|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||5|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||3|
We will let you know about JNMC Wardha MBBS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of JNMC Wardha, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about JNMC Wardha will help you research the college properly.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Fees Structure MBBS or MD/MS courses fee structure in Indian Currency; candidates can check the JN Medical College Wardha Tuition fee, caution money, NRI quota fee, minority quota fees, hostel fee etc. Let’s have a look.
|Category||Tuition Fees Per Annual||Co-Curricular Fee Per Annual||University Fees Excluding Uni. .exam Fee one Time|
|General||Rs. 19,50,000||Rs. 1,25,000||Rs. 1,00,000|
|NRI||$ 35500||$ 2500||$ 2000|
*The aforesaid fees shall be increased by 7.5% for UG courses every year till the completion of a course in view of inflation.
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of the PG Course in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha.
|S.No.||Course||Annual Fee for General Category (in INR)||Annual Fees for NRI Category (In USD)|
|1||MD (Anatomy)||225000||$ 4500|
|2||M.D. (Physiology)||225000||$ 4500|
|3||M.D. (Biochemistry)||225000||$ 4500|
|4||M.D. (Pathology)||1350000||$ 24000|
|5||M.D. (Pharmacology)||225000||$ 4500|
|6||M.D. (Microbiology)||225000||$ 4500|
|7||M.D. (Community Medicine)||225000||$ 4500|
|8||M.D. (General Medicine)||3785000||$ 79945|
|9||M. D (Emergency Medicine)||1350000||$ 24000|
|10||MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||3785000||$ 79945|
|11||M.D. (Psychiatry)||2275000||$ 61500|
|12||MD ((Respiratory Medicine)||2935000||$ 79945|
|13||M.S. (General Surgery)||3170000||$ 79945|
|14||M.S. (Orthopedics)||3485000||$ 79945|
|15||M.S. (E.N.T.)||1950000||$ 33500|
|16||M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2935000||$ 79945|
|17||M.D. (Anesthesiology)||1950000||$ 33500|
|18||M.D. (Radio-diagnosis)||3785000||$ 79945|
|19||MD (Obst. &Gyne.)||3485000||$ 79945|
|20||M.D. (Pediatrics)||3170000||$ 79945|
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about JN Medical College Wardha Hostel Fees Structure in Indian Currency.
- 15,200/-(Per month)
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to JNMC Wardha, the following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
In this section, we are providing you with the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha Ranking and Reputation. Let’s have a look.
|Name of Institute||JNMC Wardha|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha
Address: Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha- 442004, Maharashtra, India.
Official Website: http://www.dmimsu.edu.in/jawaharlal-nehru-medical-college-jnmc.php
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-999970B.J.33|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in JNMC Wardha?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in JNMC Wardha is 250.
Q. What are the courses offered in this college?
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), and PG Courses.
Q. Does JNMC Wardha have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do JNMC Wardha provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of JNMC Wardha?
Ans. JNMC Wardha is located at Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha- 442004, Maharashtra, India.
Q. Does Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha have any Bond?
A. Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until completing the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
Q. Is Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha affiliated with National Medical Commission?
A. All the medical colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Q. Is a degree from JN Medical College Wardha Valid?
A. Yes. of course. Studying MBBS from JNMC Wardha will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of JNMC Wardha so much?
A. The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Wardha, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at JNMC Wardha.