Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali is one of the famous private medical colleges in north India. It was founded in the year 2005. The College is Popularly Known as BVDU Medical College Sangli. The College is affiliated by Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune and it is approved by MCI and NAAC.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali
- 2 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 BVDU Medical College Sangli Fee Structure
- 5 NEET 2018 Cutoff
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli|
|Popular Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College|
|Location||Wanlesswadi, Sangli Miraj Road, Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated to||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)/ NAAC|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune
- Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Courses
Under Graduation Course
Post Graduation Course
|MD Anaesthesiology||4||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||5|
|MD General Surgery||4|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||2|
|MS Ophthalmology||3||2 Years|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Maharastra State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharastra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|PG Course||Admission Seekers must have completed Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Diploma Course||Admission Seekers must have passed 12th or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
BVDU Medical College Sangli Fee Structure
Under graduation Fee Structure
|Course||AIQ Fee (Annual)||NIR Fee (Annual)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission |
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 6958/- Monthly
Post Graduation Fee Structure
|Pre- Clinical Subjects|
|Para Clinical Subjects|
|MD (Community Medicine)|
|MD (Dermatology ven.& Lamp)|
|MD (General Medicine)|
|MS (General Surgery)|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Maharastra.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Maharastra.
- Top Medical College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top Dental College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BHMS College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
Name of Head Of Institution: Dr R.B. Kulkarni
Tel No./ Fax No.: 0233-2212775 / 0233-2212779
Tel No./ Mobile No.: 0233-2212775 / 9822058045
Email Address: [email protected]
Best of Luck…!!