Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali is one of the famous private medical colleges in north India. It was founded in the year 2005. The College is Popularly Known as BVDU Medical College Sangli. The College is affiliated with Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune, and is approved by NMC and NAAC. Bharati Hospital is an attached teaching hospital of Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College Sangli. It is a well-known centre of clinical excellence. It is a 750 bedded multi-speciality, tertiary care hospital providing modern diagnostic and therapeutic facilities with a 4.5 lakh sq. ft. area. It caters to the immediate vicinity area of 75 sq. km.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital Sangli
The college has a well-organized theoretical and practical teaching schedule for the students to become excellent professionals to serve society. With highly qualified & dedicated staff and advanced equipment, the institution imparts quality training for the students and complete patient care.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College and Hospital (BVDU Sangali).
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli|
|Popular Name||BVDU Medical College Sangli, Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated to||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|All India Ranking||24|
|Maharashtra State Ranking||28|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U. Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali Course offers undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate (MD, MS). The Student applying for the BVDU Medical College Sangali MBBS Course must look at the courses offered and the intake and course duration.
BVDU Medical College Sangli provides quality education and offers the following UG courses.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of BVDU Medical College Sangli.
BVDU Medical College Sangli provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|MD ( Anaesthesiology )||3 Years|
|MD (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy)||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||3 Years|
|MD (General Medicine)||3 Years|
|MD (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|MS (Ophthalmology)||3 Years|
|MS (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|MD ( Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|MD (Pathology)||3 Years|
|MD ( Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|MD – PSM||3 Years|
|MD (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|MD (Radio- Diagnosis)||3 Years|
|MD (Anatomy)||3 Years|
|MD (Physiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Microbiology)||3 Years|
PG Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of BVDU Medical College Sangli.
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
|MD – Physiology||3|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3|
|MD – Psychiatry||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
|MD – Pathology||6|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||8|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3|
|MS – General Surgery||6|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MS – ENT||3|
|MD – Paediatrics||6|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||6|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||8|
|MD – General Medicine||5|
|MS – Orthopaedics||6|
We will let you know about BVDU Medical College Sangli MBBS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from BVDU Medical College Sangli are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of BVDU Medical College Sangli, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at BVDU Medical College Sangli is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, then these Useful Resources about Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
We provide detailed information about the Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fees Structure for MBBS and MD/MS course fees in Indian Currency & NRI. Candidates can check the BVDU Medical College Sangli Tution Fee, caution money, NRI quota fee, minority quota fees, and hostel fees. Let’s have a look.
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of the UG Course in BVDU Medical College Sangli.
|Particulars||Tuition Fee/ Year||Development Fee/Year||Total Fee/Year|
|General Category Student Fee in Rs.||Rs. 19,07,325/-||1,90,730/-||20,98,055/-|
|Foreign/NRI Student Fee in U$$||US$ 77,175+INR 1,12,000/-||–||–|
Note: The Fees Shall be revised upward@ 5% per year.
|S.No||Details||Amount in Rs.|
|2.||Processing Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|3.||Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 5000/-|
|4.||Hostel Accommodation + Mees Charges||Rs. 85000/-|
|Total Fees/ Year||Rs.91000/-|
In this selection, we will let you know about Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fees Structure for MD/MS. To Download BVDU Pune PG Fees Structure, Click Here
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli MBBS General Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank||2020 Cut-off by rank||2021 Cut-off by rank|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli General Cut-off for MD
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli SC Cut off for MD
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli EWS Cut off for MD
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by BVDU Medical College Sangali, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Maharashtra Medical Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows BVDU Medical College Sangli Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Maharashtra & in India:-
|Name of Institute||BVDU Medical College Sangli|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
Address: 26, Sangli – Miraj Rd, Wanalesawadi, Vijaynagar, Sangli,
Official Website: http://mchsangli.bharatividyapeeth.edu/
BVDU Medical College Sangli Campus Video
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the annual intake of BVDU Medical College Sangli for MBBS?
Ans. The annual intake of BVDU Medical College Sangli is 150 per year.
Q. Is BVDU Medical College Sangli a co-ed college?
Ans. Yes, in BVDU Medical College Sangli, both girls and boys can be admitted.
Q. Is BVDU Medical College Sangli a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune and is approved by NMC and NAAC.
Q. Do they have a girls’ hostel?
Ans. Yes, BVDU Medical College Sangli has a separate hostel for girls.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. Yes, BVDU Medical College Sangli does offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What all facilities are provided by BVDU Medical College Sangli?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Q. Can you please provide their address?
Ans. Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli, Address: 26, Sangli – Miraj Rd, Wanalesawadi, Vijaynagar, Sangli, Maharashtra 416414
Q. How can a student get admission to BVDU Medical College Sangli?
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Is a degree from BVDU Medical College Sangali Valid?
Yes. Of course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS at Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course.
Q. How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli?
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 500+will help you get deemed Medical College in the state.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli?
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at BVDU Medical College Sangli.
Is hostel compulsory for MBBS student under this college?
Please get in touch with the college directly for this information.
stiphen of Pg residents all 3 years?
Hello SIdramappa Ji, Your son nEET is good for getting admission in this college so you can participate in the counselling procedure.
My son Adarsh Awanti scored 390 marks in pg neet and got 56000 rank. He is interested to take admission for MD general admission can he get admission? If possible what would be the fees. Kindly communicate.
If my neet state category rank is around 10,000 can I get admission in this college?
you can participate in all India or state level counselling procedure.
If I am from Chattisgarh (Raipur) can I get admission in this collage.
Dear Divyanshu, neet has 15% all India quota. you can apply to college according to your neet scorecard.
Is direct admission open? if yes what’s the fee?
If i am getting 360 marks is there any possibility of getting admission
If I am from madhaya Pradesh can I get admission in this college
What will be the cut off for mbbs this year nd if i belong to madhaya pradesh can i apply
Dear Harshita, the NEET 2018 cutoff for the college will be based on various parameters like the number of the candidate applying the exam and the previous year cutoff trends. Scoring more than 400 will be good for this college. But you have to wait for the counselling and final cutoff to be released by the state counselling board.
Can i get admission in this college if i hav score 400 marks in neet