Maharashtra NEET PG counselling 2022 is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The counselling will help the students get admission in the MD/MS Courses in all the government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes and private universities of Maharashtra. Candidates interested in pursuing their medical education career further after graduation in the medical domain can apply for the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2022. Along with this, candidates must qualify for the NEET PG 2022.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai, conduct the counselling process according to the National Board of Education (NBE) norms. They provide admission to different Government/private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University. After qualifying NEET PG exam, the candidate can register.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Date
3. Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. Cutoff Marks
6. Top Colleges in Maharashtra accepting NEET PG Scorecard
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hello Candidates! Here are some Quick Facts for you. This will help you to get an analysis of the NEET PG 2022 Counselling. For further details, read the full article:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Maharashtra NEET-PG Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates:
|Online registration||15-Sep-2022 to 23-Sep-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||23-Sep-2022 till 8 pm|
|Choice filling||20-Sep-2022 to 25-Sep-2022 till 11: 55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||28-Sep-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||29-Sep-2022 to 04-Oct-2022|
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET PG, Let us first look at the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling schedule for 2022.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the authority.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Maharashtra NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Norms
The Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai, conducted the counselling below the given Norms. The candidates are requested to see the details here:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG Cut off 2022 (Out)
The candidates should have secured the following cut-off scores and above in NEET PG-2022. The Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Cutoff is released now; candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG Previous Year Cutoff to qualify for the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Institution Level Round – II Lists 2021
|Provisional Vacancy Position for Institutional Level Round – II||Click Here|
|List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round – II||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 3 Provisional Vacancy Position||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 3 Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
|Provisional Vacancy Position for Institutional Level Round||Click Here|
|List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 1 Provisional Vacancy Position||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 1 Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
|NEET PG Revised Combined Merit List (Out)||Click Here|
Top Colleges in Maharashtra accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top colleges list in Maharashtra, which are mentioned below with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the links, which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College||Pune||Click Here|
|Topiwala National Medical College||Mumbai||Click Here|
|Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & |
|Government Medical College||Nagpur||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Aurangabad||Click Here|
|Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College||Yavatmal||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Mumbai||Click Here|
|Government medical college||Miraj||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Maharashtra conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Maharashtra is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Maharashtra?
Around 3064 seats are available in Maharashtra NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2022?
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Click here for more Education News