Maharashtra NEET PG counselling 2021 is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The counselling will help the students to get admission in the MD/MS Courses in all the government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes along with under private universities of Maharashtra. The candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in medical education further after completing their graduation in the medical domain can apply for the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2021 along with this, candidates must have to qualify for the NEET PG 2021. After qualifying NEET PG exam the candidate can register. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai conduct the counselling process according to the National Board of Education (NBE) norms. They provide admission to different Government/private medical college affiliated with the State Medical University.
In this article, you will get to know about the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra. The candidates are requested to read the full article carefully, it will help you in your overall counselling procedure. The article contains all the important details such as the dates of the counselling process, procedure, what documents are required, Fees structure and Many more.
Latest Update: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra released Maharashtra NEET-PG 3rd Mop-Up Round & 2nd Institutional Level Round Schedule, Provisional Vacancy Position & Selection list for 3rd Mop-Up Round, Provisional Vacancy Position & Eligible Candidates list for 2nd Institutional Level Round at cetcell.net
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Date
3. Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. Cutoff Marks 2021
6. Top Colleges in Maharashtra accepting NEET PG Scorecard
7. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hello Candidates! Here are some Quick Facts for you. This will help you to get an analysis of the NEET PG 2021 Counselling. For further details, read the full article:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|NEET PG result 2021||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2021 Counselling starting date||12 January 2022|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling starting date||13 January 2022|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates:
|Online Registration & Application Form||13th January to 17th January 2022 (Till 5 PM)|
|Uploading of Required Documents||13th to 17th January 2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Choice Filling & Locking||22nd January to 27th January 2022 (Till 5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment||28th January 2022 (After 8 PM)|
|Mop-Up Round Schedule|
|Declaration of Seat Matrix for Revised MOP UP Round – I of Postgraduate Medical Courses||23/04/2022 after 02:00 pm|
|Declaration of Selection List of Revised MOP UP Round – I for Postgraduate Medical Courses||23/04/2022 after 06:00 pm|
|Last date of Joining and Filling Status Retention Form to the selected College during Revised MOP UP Round – I (Including Holiday)||24/04/2022 to 28/04/2022 upto 06:00 pm|
|Mop-Up Round – II Schedule|
|Declaration of Seat Matrix for MOP UP Round – II Government/Government Aided/Corporation Colleges||30/04/2022 after 10:00 am|
|Declaration of Selection List of MOP UP Round-II Government/Government Aided/Corporation Colleges||30/04/2022 after 11:00 am|
|Period for Joining and Filling Status Retention Form to the selected College during MOP UP Round-II (Including Holiday)||30/04/2022 to 03/05/2022 upto 06:00 pm|
|Last date of admission as decided by NMC/MCC||03/05/2022|
|Institution Level Round Schedule|
|Display of Vacant Seats Matrix for Institutional Level Round and List of Eligible Candidates||30/04/2022 by 11.00 am|
|Submission of Application to respective Institute/College in person/ any person with photocopies of documents (Application Format will be available on State CET Cell Website)||30/04/2022 to 01/05/2022 upto 04.00 pm|
|Publication of Merit List/Selection list/Wait list on the Notice Board and website of respective College/Institute||01/05/2022 upto 05.00 pm|
|Physically Joining period for selected candidate to respective college by submitting Original documents and deposition of requisite fees||02/05/2022 upto 05.00 pm|
|Publication of Residual Vacancy (if any) on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||02/05/2022 upto 06.00 pm|
|Reporting of Waitlisted Candidates for Residual Vacancy at Respective Institutes||03/05/2022 upto 03.00 pm|
|Publication of Merit list & Selection list of reported candidates for Residual Vacancy||03/05/2022 upto 04.00 pm|
|Physically Joining of Selected Candidates for Residual Vacancy||03/05/2022 04.00 pm to 06.00 pm|
|Last date of admission as decided by NMC/MCC||03/05/2022|
|Mop-Up Round – III Schedule|
|Declaration of Seat Matrix for MOP UP Round – III Government/Government Aided/Corporation Colleges||04/05/2022 after 03:00 pm|
|Declaration of Selection List of MOP UP Round-III Government/Government Aided/Corporation Colleges||04/05/2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Period for Joining and Filling Status Retention Form to the selected College during MOP UP Round-III (Including Holiday)||05/05/2022 to 07/05/2022 upto 06:00 pm|
|Last date of admission as decided by NMC/MCC||07/05/2022|
|Institution Level Round – II Schedule|
|Display of Vacant Seats Matrix for Institutional Level Round and List of Eligible Candidates||04/05/2022 by 04.00 pm|
|Submission of Application to respective Institute/College in person/ any person with photocopies of documents (Application Format will be available on State CET Cell Website)||04/05/2022 to 05/05/2022 upto 04.00 pm|
|Publication of Merit List/Selection list/Wait list on the Notice Board and website of respective College/Institute||05/05/2022 upto 05.00 pm|
|Physically Joining period for selected candidate to respective college by submitting Original documents and deposition of requisite fees||06/05/2022 upto 05.00 pm|
|Publication of Residual Vacancy (if any) on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||06/05/2022 upto 06.00 pm|
|Reporting of Waitlisted Candidates for Residual Vacancy at Respective Institutes||07/05/2022 upto 03.00 pm|
|Publication of Merit list & Selection list of reported candidates for Residual Vacancy||07/05/2022 upto 04.00 pm|
|Physically Joining of Selected Candidates for Residual Vacancy||07/05/2022 04.00 pm to 06.00 pm|
|Last date of admission as decided by NMC/MCC||07/05/2022|
NEET PG Institution Level Round – II Lists (Out)
|Provisional Vacancy Position for Institutional Level Round – II||Click Here|
|List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round – II||Click Here|
NEET PG Mop-Up Round 3 Lists (Out)
|Mop-Up Round 3 Provisional Vacancy Position||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 3 Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
NEET PG Institution Level Round Lists (Out)
|Provisional Vacancy Position for Institutional Level Round||Click Here|
|List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round||Click Here|
NEET PG Mop-Up Round 2 Lists (Out)
|Mop-Up Round 2 Provisional Vacancy Position||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 2 Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
NEET PG Mop-Up Round 1 Lists (Out)
|Mop-Up Round 1 Provisional Vacancy Position||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 1 Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
NEET PG Revised Combined Merit List (Out)
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2021 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET PG 2021, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling schedule 2021.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow instructions on screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the authority
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After last date of choice, filing is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Maharashtra NEET PG counselling procedure 2021.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for the candidates who are applying in the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2021. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai conducting the counselling below given Norms. The candidates are requested to see the details here:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
The Maharashtra NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released, candidates can check the required cutoff marks and can go through their remarks of NEET PG 2021 to qualify the counselling process:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Colleges in Maharashtra accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top colleges list in Maharashtra which are mentioned below with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the links which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College||Pune||Click Here|
|Topiwala National Medical College||Mumbai||Click Here|
|Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital|
& Research Centre
|Government Medical College||Nagpur||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Aurangabad||Click Here|
|Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College,||Yavatmal||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Mumbai||Click Here|
|Government medical college||Miraj||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: No, Maharashtra conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Answer: counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Answer: Around 3064 seats are available in Maharashtra NEET PG.
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Answer: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai