Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling for 2023 is an important event for medical aspirants who have cleared the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG exam. Counselling will help the students get admission in the MD/MS Courses in all the government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes and private universities of Maharashtra. Along with this, candidates must qualify for the NEET PG 2023.
NEET PG is a national-level exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission to postgraduate medical courses such as MD/MS/MDS/Diploma courses. This article will provide all the details regarding Maharashtra NEET PG counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation. Candidates can also download the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling ebook for better counselling guidance.
Hello Candidates! Here are some Quick Facts for you. This will help you to get an analysis of the NEET PG 2023 Counselling. For further details, read the full article:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result 2023||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2023 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Maharashtra NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
Get the Latest Update on Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seats of PG Medical Colleges in India.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
|Nationality||Candidate must be an Indian national to apply for Maharashtra NEET PG 2023 Counselling. |
Non-resident Indians (NRI) are eligible only for the 15% NRI quota seats in unaided private/minority medical colleges.
Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for Maharashtra PG Medical Counselling 2023
|Domicile||Candidate must have passed the final examination of the MBBS degree course from an institute in Maharashtra.|
He/she must have completed the compulsory rotatory internship by July 31, 2023.
Candidates who have passed MBBS from a foreign university are not eligible.
A candidate who is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra and has completed his/her MBBS from outside Maharashtra (allocated a seat under 15%AIQ) will also be eligible for the counselling of Maharashtra NEET PG 2023.
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET PG, Let us first look at the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling schedule for 2023.
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
NEET PG Admission 2023; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- If the exam qualifies, the applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the authority.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the counselling date.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the Maharashtra NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for candidates applying for the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Norms
The Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai, conducted the counselling below the given Norms. The candidates are requested to see the details here:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Maharashtra NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
Schedule for Online Registration due to Lowered Qualifying Percentile & Cut-off Score
For Academic Year 2022-23.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off-Score as per Qualifying Criteria in Information Bulletin (out of 960)||Revised Minimum Qualifying Criteria (as directed by NBE)||Revised Cut-off- Score (out of 960)|
|General/ EWS||50th Percentile||263||24.286th Percentile||174|
|Reserved Category||40th Percentile||227||14.286th Percentile||138|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||245||19.286th Percentile||157|
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2022
Cetcell has released the Maharashtra NEET PG Participating College List, Provisional Merit List, Letter, Notice, and Seat Matrix. We have mentioned the PDF; You can download the PDFs and get information on the Maharashtra NEET PG Merit List and Seat Matrix 2022.
|Maharashtra NEET PG Round-3 Provisional Merit List||Links Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Round-3 Common Provisional Merit List|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Participating College List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Common Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG in service Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG DHS Letter||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG in-service candidates’ information from DHS||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Inservice Quota Notice||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Category Wise Government with per On state Quota Degree||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG in-service provisional Merit List revised Round-2||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Common Provisional Merit List Round-3||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Round-3 Commoon revised provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Round-3 Commoon in-service Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Round-3 Commoon in-service provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG selection list Cap-1st||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Provisional List of Registered Candidates||Click Here|
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2021
|Provisional Vacancy Position for Institutional Level Round – II||Click Here|
|List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round – II||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 3 Provisional Vacancy Position||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 3 Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
|Provisional Vacancy Position for Institutional Level Round||Click Here|
|List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 1 Provisional Vacancy Position||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round 1 Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
|NEET PG Revised Combined Merit List (Out)||Click Here|
Top Colleges in Maharashtra accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top colleges listed in Maharashtra, which is mentioned below with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the links, which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College||Pune||Click Here|
|Topiwala National Medical College||Mumbai||Click Here|
|Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & |
|Government Medical College||Nagpur||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Aurangabad||Click Here|
|Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College||Yavatmal||Click Here|
|Government Medical College||Mumbai||Click Here|
|Government medical college||Miraj||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Maharashtra conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Maharashtra is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Maharashtra?
Around 3064 seats are available in Maharashtra NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023?
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai
What are the documents required for Maharashtra NEET PG 2023 Counselling?
The following documents will be required for Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023:
NEET PG 2023 scorecard
MBBS degree certificate
Internship completion certificate
Provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the NMC Aadhaar card or other identity proof
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate (if applicable)
What is the registration process for Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The registration process for Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted online. Candidates will be required to register on the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai, and fill in their personal and academic details. Candidates must also upload their NEET PG 2023 scorecard and other required documents.
Who is eligible for Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023?
To be eligible for Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023, a candidate must have appeared and qualified in the NEET PG 2023 examination. Additionally, the candidate must have completed an MBBS degree from a recognized institution and completed a one-year internship.