Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (VPMC Nashik) is one of the famous private medical colleges located in Nashik. Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik was founded in the year 1990. The College is popularly known as Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik. The College is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by the NMC.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Dr Vasantrao Powar Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Nashik
The Vision of Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Nashik is Institute aims to nurture students with knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to make them competent physicians sensitive to their social responsibility and environment serving humanity in a manner that is worthy of the trust placed in them.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre.
|Name of Institute||Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre|
|Popular Name||VPMC Nashik, Dr Vasantrao Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|24/7 Security Services||Yes||Computer labs||Yes|
|Library||Yes||In House Cafeteria||Yes|
|Hostel (Boys & Girls)||Yes||Gym||YI.T.|
The Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Nashik offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik provides quality education and offers the following UG Courses.
|MBBS||4.5 Years and 1 Year internship|
Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik provides quality education and offers the following PG/Dip. Courses duration of 3 & 2 Years.
|M.D. (Anesthesiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynecology)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||3 Years|
PG Intake Capacity
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy)||3|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||5|
|M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)||2|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||5|
|M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynecology)||5|
Faculty & Staff
The Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you were applying for this college, then these Useful Resources about Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Nashik will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses– Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee Structure of Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik for various courses is given below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (INR)||NRI Fees (INR)||Hostel Fees|
NOTE: This Fee is subject to change.
|Subject Name||See Details||State Quota||Inst. Quota||NRI Quota|
|MD ANESTHESIOLOGY||Admission Fee||1500||1500||1500|
|MD DERMATOLOGY||Tuition & Development Fee||800000||3200000||4000000|
|MD GENERAL MEDICINE|
|MD OBS & GYNECOLOGY||Eligibility Fee||66600||66600||66600|
|MD PAEDIATRICS||Gymkhana Fee||5000||5000||5000|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||Caution Money (Refundable)||100000||100000||100000|
|MS GENERAL SURGERY|
|MS OPHTHALMOLOGY||Library Deposit (Refundable)||50000||50000||50000|
|MS E.N.T.||Other Fee||500||500||500|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
VPMC Nashik 2019 Cutoff (70% State Quota)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre Nashik, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counseling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Nashik|
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre Nashik
Location: Vasantdadanagar, Adgaon, NASHIK- 422003
Phone: +91 253 2220500, +91 253 2303802, +91 253 2303923, +91 253 2303925, +91 253 2303111
Fax: +91 253 2303930 /+91 253 2303247
Official Website: https://drvasantraopawarmedicalcollege.com/
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik is 120 per year.
Ans. Yes, in Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Ans. Yes, Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. Yes, Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre Nashik, Location: Vasantdadanagar, Adgaon, NASHIK- 422003
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Ans. The complete form of VPMC Nashik is Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre Nashik.