BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi is one of the newly established private medical colleges in Maharashtra founded in 2015. Walawalkar Medical College is located in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, to offer UG Courses with 100 seats. The College is popularly known as BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi. The College is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the NMC.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi, like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details, etc.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi
BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College’s primary objectives would be to achieve academic growth, provide good doctors in rural areas who would serve the rural population, give an impetus to research, and thus achieve overall upliftment of the society as a whole.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the College details of BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Name of Institute||BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi|
|Popular Name||BKL Walawalkar Medical College, Walawalkar Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
The Student applying for the BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi must have a look at the courses offered along with the intake course duration
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi.
Below have mentioned PG course duration in BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi.
PG Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi.
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Walawalkar Medical College MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Walawalkar Medical College, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses, which come under BKL Walawalkar Medical College Kasarwadi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure of BKL Walawalkar Medical College Kasarwadi, and students must go through this information before filling out the application form.
|Description||OPEN Category ( Rs.)||EBC /EWS Category|
( Rs. )
|*OBC/SEBC/E WS/EBC Category ( Rs.)||NRI/ Institutional Quota( Rs. )|
|Sub Total – A )||10,85,000||5,42,500||5,42,500||54,25,000|
|Library Deposit ( Refundable )||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Laboratory Deposit ( Refundable )||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Hostel Deposit ( Refundable )||10,000||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Sub Total – B )||1,35,000||1,35,000||1,35,000||1,35,000|
|Grand Total A + B = C||12,20,000||12,20,000||7,29,050||55,60,000|
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of the PG Course in BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi.
|Description||State Quota ( Rs. )||Institutional Quota( Rs. )(not more than 4X )*||NRI Quota ( Rs. )(not more than 5X)*|
|Tuition Fees ( Ad-hoc fees )||10,25,000||41,00,000||51,25,000|
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021( Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Maharashtra Medical Counselling Committee (MMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi Ranking and Reputation.
|Name of Institute||BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi|
BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi
Address: Vidyagiri, Vita Road, Mayani, Tal.- Khatav, Dist. – Satara, Maharashtra. Pin-415102
Email Id: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com/
Official Website: Not available
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-999970B.J.33|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi is 150.
Q. What are the courses offered in this college?
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi?
Ans. BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College Kasarwadi is located at Vidyagiri, Vita Road, Mayani, Tal.- Khatav, Dist. – Satara, Maharashtra, Pin-415102.
Can you offered BSc Radiology
sir my neet 2020 score is 424 I belong to ews category I have maharashtra domicile can I get BKL medical college seat?
Sir , my son is appearing for NEET this year. Can u help me with last year cut of. Also ur fees structure for management quota.
I want MBBS admission for my Sun Ku. Nimish in your college in Management quota. Nimish passed Neet exam for AY 2018 & get 285 marks. Please send me procedure & admission fee in below email ID.
I got 335 in neet 2018 belong to OBC category with hilly area certificate should I get bkl walawalkar college ratnagiri….i am from nanded (maharashtra)