BJ Medical College Pune is one of the oldest Medical College situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India. B J Government Medical College Pune established in 1878, which was converted to full-fledged B.J.Medical College in 1946. The College is Popularly known as BJMC Pune. It is affiliated by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about B.J. Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 BJ Medical College Pune.
- 2 B J Medical College Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 BJ Medical College Pune Fee Structure
- 5 NEET 2018 Cutoff
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
BJ Medical College Pune.
|Name of Institute||B. J. Govt. Medical College, (BJMC) Pune|
|Popular Name||BJMC Pune|
|Location||Jai Prakash Narayan Road, Near Pune Railway Station, Pune, Maharashtra|
|Year of Establishment||1964|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of B.J. Medical College
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Medical Service
- Computer Centre
- Lecture Theatres
- Sports and Games
B J Medical College Courses
|Bachelor of Paramedical Technology ( BPMT)||92||3 YEARS|
|PG Diploma||2||2 YEARS|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||6||2 YEARS|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Maharastra State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharastra must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|PG Course||Admission Seekers must have completed Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Diploma Course||Admission Seekers must have passed 12th or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
BJ Medical College Pune Fee Structure
Fee Structure For MBBS Course
|Annual Fee for AIQ Candidates||88,000|
|Annual Fee for NRI Candidates ($)||0|
|Amount to be paid at the time of Admission||88,000|
|Monthly hostel dues (Rs)||4,000|
|The Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of the seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling (Rs)||15,000|
|The Amount of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period (Rs)||86,500|
|The Amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period(Rs):||0|
|Specify penalty, if any, in case of candidate resigns after the final round of counselling:||10,00,000|
Fee Structure for Post Graduation Course
|Annual Fee for AIQ Candidates||83,500|
|Annual Fee for NRI Candidates ($)||0|
|Amount to be paid at the time of Admission||83,500|
|Stipend Amount paid to PG Student by College:|
|Monthly hostel dues||333|
|The amount of fee to be reimbursed in case of re-allocation in subsequent All India Quota Round (Rs)||1,500|
|The amount of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during counselling period||1,500|
|The amount of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns after counselling period||1,500|
|Specify penalty, if any, in case of candidate resigns after the final round of AIQ counselling||20,00,000|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||B.J. Medical College|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Maharastra.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Maharastra.
- Top Medical College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top Dental College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BHMS College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
Name of Head Of Institution: DrAjay S. Chandanwale
Tel No./ Fax No.: 020-26102301 / 020-26126868
Tel No./ Mobile No.: 020-26102299 / 9420697474
Email Address: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!