Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College Kolhapur (RCSM College Kolhapur) is run by state govt of Maharashtra located in Kolhapur, India was founded in the year 2000 in Kolhapur recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi for medical education in India. RCSM Kolhapur provides training to about 600 students in undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses. A nursing school is also maintained by the institution.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about RCSM Kolhapur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 RCSM College Kolhapur
- 2 Facilities
- 3 R.C.S.M. Govt. Medical College Course Offered
- 4 Admission Process
- 5 Topiwala Medical College Fee Structure
- 6 NEET 2018 Cutoff
- 7 Ranking & Reputation
RCSM College Kolhapur
|Name of Institute||Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College, Kolhapur|
|Popular Name||R.C.S.M. Govt. Medical College|
|Location||C.P.R. Hospital Campus, Bhausinghaji Road, Dasara Chowk, Kolhapur Maharashtra INDIA- 41002.|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- The Medical college is Affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
R.C.S.M. Govt. Medical College Course Offered
|Diploma National Board (DNB)||N/A||3 YEARS|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Maharastra State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharastra must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|PG Course||Admission Seekers must have completed Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Diploma Course||Admission Seekers must have passed 12th or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
Topiwala Medical College Fee Structure
Fee Structure for MBBS Course
|Annual Fee for AIQ Candidates||83,000|
|Annual Fee for NRI Candidates ($)||0|
|Amount to be paid at the time of Admission||97,000|
|Monthly hostel dues (Rs)||334|
|The Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of the seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling (Rs)||1500|
|The amount of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during counseling period (Rs)||0|
|The Amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period(Rs):||1500|
|Specify penalty, if any, in case of candidate resigns after the final round of counseling:||10,00,000|
Fee Structure for Post Graduation Course
|Annual Fee for AIQ Candidates||85,500|
|Annual Fee for NRI Candidates ($)||0|
|Amount to be paid at the time of Admission||91,500|
|Stipend Amount paid to PG Student by College:|
|Monthly hostel dues||0|
|The amount of fee to be reimbursed in case of re-allocation in subsequent All India Quota Round (Rs)||1,500|
|The amount of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during counseling period||0|
|The amount of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns after counseling period||20,00,000|
|Specify penality, if any, in case candidate resigns after final round of AIQ counseling||10,00,000|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Topiwala Medical College|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Maharastra.
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Maharastra.
- Top Medical College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top Dental College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BHMS College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS College in Maharastra: Edufever College Ranking 2018
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!