Swami Ramanand Teerth Rural Medical College (SRTR Medical College Ambajogai) is one of the famous medical college in Ambajogai Maharashtra. SRTR MC Ambajogai was established in the year 1975.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about SRTR Medical College Ambajogai like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 About SRTR MC Ambajogai
- 2 SRTR Medical College Ambajogai Courses
- 3 SRTR Medical College Admission Process
- 4 SRTR Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 Swami Ramanand Teerth Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
About SRTR MC Ambajogai
|Name of Institute||SRTR Medical College, Ambajogai|
|Popular Name||SRTR Medical College Ambajogai|
|Year of Establishment||1975|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of SRTR Ambajogai
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical college is Affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Govt.
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Rural Medical College is the first rural medical college in Asia.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ SRTR Ambajogai
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
SRTR Medical College Ambajogai Courses
|MBBS||N/A||5 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|PG Diploma||1||2 YEARS|
SRTR Medical College Admission Process
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Candidates should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
SRTR Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||FEE ( Annual)|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||350/- Per Month||Available||Available||Available||Availabl|
Swami Ramanand Teerth Medical College Cutoff
NEET CutOff 2017
NEET CutOff 2016
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous Rating||Placement|
We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Maharashtra
Location: SRT Medical College, Ambajogai, Maharashtra 431517 Phone: +91- 2446 – 248438(Direct), 245792, 247031, 247154 Fax No: +91 – 2446 – 247132 Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: Government Medical College Miraj