Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (LTMGH Mumbai) was formally known as Sion Hospital located in Sion, It was established in the year 1964.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about Sion Hospital like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 About College
- 2 Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Courses
- 3 Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Admission
- 4 Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
|Name of Institute||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai|
|Popular Name||LTMC Mumbai|
|Location||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Sion (West), Mumbai – 400022|
|Year of Establishment||1964|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of Lokmanya Tilak Medical College
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical college is Affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- The Medical College was started with 10 beds initially, which has now grown into the multi-speciality hospital with more than 1,400 beds.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ Lokmanya Tilak Medical College
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Courses
|MBBS||N/A||5 YEARS 5 MONTHS|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||N/A||4 YEARS|
|PG Diploma||N/A||2 YEARS|
Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Admission
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Candidates should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||FEE ( Annual)|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||₹29,143|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||N/A||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Lokmanya Tilak Medical College Cutoff
NEET CutOff 2017
NEET CutOff 2016
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous Rating||Placement|
|Lokmanya Tilak Medical College||4.4/5||Good||4.2/5||Good||Good||3.8/5||Aveagre|
We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Maharashtra
Location: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road,Sion (West), Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra Phone: 91 2406 3000 Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!