Seth GS Medical College Mumbai (GSMC Mumbai) is one of the prestigious govt Medical college situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra was founded in the year 1926.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about Seth GS Mumbai like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 About Seth GS Medical College
- 2 Seth GS Medical College Courses
- 3 GSMC Mumbai Admission Process
- 4 Seth GS Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 Seth GS Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
About Seth GS Medical College
|Name of Institute||Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai|
|Popular Name||GSMC Mumbai|
|Location||Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai 400 012. India.|
|Year of Establishment||1926|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of Seth GS Mumbai
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- The Medical college is Affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status– Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ GSMC Mumbai
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Seth GS Medical College Courses
|MBBS||N/A||5 YEARS 6 MONTHS|
|PG Diploma||N/A||2 YEARS|
GSMC Mumbai Admission Process
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Candidates should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Seth GS Medical College Fee Structure
|Course||FEE ( Annual)|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Location||Charge||Internet||A/c||Loundary||Power Back Up|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||353/- Per Month||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Seth GS Medical College Cutoff
NEET CutOff 2017
NEET CutOff 2016
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous Rating||Placement|
|Seth GS Mumbai||4.4/5||Good||4.5/5||Good||Good||3.9/5||Aveagre|
- Seth GS Medical College was ranked 7th among medical colleges in India in 2017 by India Today, 12th by The Week and 8th by Outlook India.
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Maharashtra
Location: Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai 400 012. India. Phone: 91-22-2410 7000 Fax No: 91-22-2414 3435
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Karad