All India Institute of Medical Science Nagpur also known as AIIMS Nagpur. The college was established in the year 2018 to promote worlds class medical facilities using advanced medical techniques and treatment. AIIMS Nagpur has commenced its Academic Session 2018-19 from a temporary campus at Government Medical College, NAGPUR.
The Institute provided the modern facilities and best service to its patients. AIIMS has highly qualified, determined and devoted teaching staff who always support the student in every field.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about AIIMS Nagpur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
All India Institute of Medical Science Nagpur
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Science Nagpur|
|Popular Name||AIIMS Nagpur|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated to||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
NEET UG Important Link
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated With: All India Institute of Medical Science
- Aid Status: Public
- Approved by: Medical Council of India
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood BankRegional Cancer Center
- ICUsSuper Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
AIIMS Nagpur Courses Offered
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery (MBBS)||100||5.5 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- One can apply to the college through their AIIMS Entrance Exam Scorecard conducted by the Institution.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
For MBBS: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
|Popular Entrance Exam||AIIMS Entrance Exam|
|Sr. No.||Academic & Other Fees||Amount in Rs.||Hostel & Other Fees||Amount in Rs.|
|1||Registration Fee||25.00||Hostel Rent*||990.00|
|2||Caution Money||100.00||Gymkhana Fee||220.00|
|3||Tuition Fee||1350.00||Pot Fund||1320.00|
|4||Laboratory Fee||90.00||Electricity Charges||198.00|
|5||Student Union Fee||63.00||Mess Security (Refundable)||500.00|
|6||–||–||Hostel Security (Refundable)||1000.00|
- Above fees are subject to revision
- Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2019 – Qualifying Percentage
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST)||40%|
|Orthopedically Physically Handicapped (OPH)||As per respective category cutoff|
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2018 – Cutoff Percentage
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff Percentage|
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2017 – Cutoff Percentage
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff Percentage|
A Candidate can visit the official portal of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences to get themselves registered for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2020. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
AIIMS 2020 Counselling Terms & Procedure
For the first time ever, the AIIMS authority will conduct the counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2020 in the online mode. The tentative date for online counselling will begin from 1st week of July 2020. Those who will be qualified to apply for the counselling have to undergo different rounds of registration and selection, namely;
Register online for AIIMS MBBS 2020 counselling by clicking on the online counselling link which will be made available in the ‘MyPage’ account of eligible candidates.
- After registration, all eligible candidates will be able to choose their preferences of participating AIIMS institutions.
- After making the choices, candidates will be able to save their choices and lock-in & submit the choices.
Editing and Final Submission
- After submission, candidates will not be able to make any further changes (new addition, reordering, deleting, etc.) until the ongoing AIIMS MBBS 2020 counselling round ends.
- Online mock allotment results will be released in the first round of counselling only.
Mock Allotment Result
- After mock allotments, candidates will be able to edit their earlier choice preferences (reshuffle the order of AIIMS selected, add new ones, etc.) if desired.
- This window will open for some days only.
Seat Allotment Result
- Seats will now be allotted as per candidates’ preferences and their merit ranks in AIIMS MBBS 2020.
- The result of seat allotment of AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be published here as well.
Acceptance and Rejection of Allotted Seats
After candidates are allotted a seat in available AIIMS institutions, they will then need to express whether or not they are willing to take admission on the allotted seat.
PG Counselling Procedure
Candidates who have their names in the merit list of AIIMS PG 2020 exam will be issued a Counselling Call Letter. After that he/she must visit the official website of AIIMS (www.aiimsexams.org) to download the document. The steps to participate in the PG counselling is as follows:
Step 1: Registration for AIIMS PG Counselling
- For registration, log in to ‘MyPage’ Portal.
- Enter your AIIMS PG login details i.e. your ID and password.
- Click on ‘Online Counselling’ link.
- Again register for AIIMS PG counselling portal using a new password.
- This link will be active for a specific time period only.
Step 2: Exercising Choice Locking
- This option will be offered for each round of counselling.
- Now, log in again to ‘Online Counselling’ portal using the new details.
- Click on ‘Make Choices’ button.
- Click on ‘Add choice’ and choose the AIIMS institutes and subject you want to study further.
- To remove any choice, click on ‘Delete’ tab.
Step 3: Locking Choices and Submitting
- After making all the choices, click on the submit button.
- Note that don’t forget to accept the declaration at the end of the page.
- This box will pop up twice so as to reconsider the choices made.
- If a candidate is not able to submit and lock the choices, then the last saved choices will select automatically.
Step 4: Viewing and Printing the choices
- After all successful steps, candidates will be able to view their final choices submitted and locked by them.
- Click on ‘View Choices’ button in the online counselling portal to view the choices made by you.
- Take a print for future reference.
List of Documents which are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Science Nagpur|
- It is one of the premier Medical Institute in Nagpur.
- We would like to give this college 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in Maharashtra.
All India Institute of Medical Science Nagpur, Maharastra
AIIMS Temporary Campus, Government Medical College
Nr. Hanuman Nagar Nagpur, 440003
Phone no: 712 2744922.
Email Id: [email protected]
Official-Website: Click Here
List of Top Colleges in India
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
A. Aspirants who have MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the MCI and those who have completed an internship or those who are expecting to complete it by March 31 are eligible to take the examination.
A. NEET-PG is conducted as a computer-based test. But it is not internet-based. The student will see questions on the computer screen and will have to answer by selecting the answer from the options given on the screen.
A. The duration to complete the exam is of 3 hours and will be conducted in a single session. There will be only one section consisting of 240 questions.
A. The whole counselling process (registration, choice filling and choice locking) is completely online. Candidates can participate in the NEET PG counselling 2020 from any place as convenience where they have access to a good internet connection.
A. Yes, If you have made mistakes to your application data, log in to the NEET-PG registration and scheduling website NBE website and select “Edit Profile” to make changes to your personal details. All the information can be edit except for the name and surname. The ability to edit application profile and application details will be available until the end of the registration window.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck Students…!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.