Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Maharashtra. The Dental College is located in Dhule, Maharashtra. It was established in the year 2002 and had private management. The College is also known as ACPM Dental College, Dhule.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of ACPM Dental College Dhule. It is affiliated with the Maharastra University Of Health Science and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI) Govt. of India.
|College Name||JMF’s ACPM Dental College, Dhule|
|Popular Name||ACPM Dental College Dhule|
|Affiliation with||Maharastra University Of Health Science|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Maharastra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharastra University Of Health Science
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered in ACPM Dental College Dhule. ACPM Dental College Dhule offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for five years and postgraduate programs, which are for three years.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about ACPM Dental College Dhule BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ACPM Dental College Dhule, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at ACPM Dental College Dhule is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Course||Average Fees (1st Year)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
ACPM Dental College Dhule 2019 cutoff
|Course||Category||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants applying to Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College, Dhule, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2021 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||ACPM Dental College Dhule|
Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College, Dhule
Address: A/P Morane, Sakri Road, Dhule – Maharashtra (India) 424001
Official Website: www.acpmjmf.com
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in ACPM Dental College Dhule is 100.
A. Yes, ACPM Dental College Dhule provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to ACPM Dental College Dhule.
A. A/P Morane, Sakri Road, Dhule – Maharashtra (India) 424001.
A. ACPM Dental College Dhule is a private dental college.