The late Shri Annasaheb Chudaman Patil founded Jawahar Medical Established in 1984 with the aim and mission of developing world-class medical education and tertiary healthcare to serve the local population in and around the north Maharashtra region. The Private is officially recognized by the Bombay Public Charitable Trust Act of 1950 and the Society Registration Act of 1860. In 2002, the Private established Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College to serve the Oral health needs of the tribal and rural residents of the Dhule area.
This article will provide detailed information about ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule
JMF’s ACPM. Dental College Dhule offers BDS, MDS and PhD degrees and is recognized by the DCI. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik. Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College’s facilities and staff are set up under the dental council’s guidelines for the annual admission of 100 BDS students and 29 MDS degrees in a variety of Subjects.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Government Dental College Mumbai.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|College Name||Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule|
|Popular Name||ACPM Dental College Dhule, A.C.P.M Dental College, Dhule|
|Affiliation with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hospital Attached||Grant Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Mumbai|
|Admin Authority||State Govt./U.T. Administration|
|Category||Dental College in Maharashtra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at ACM Dental College Dhule:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
ACPM Dental College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate/postgraduate medical programs (BDS/MDS/PhD).
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
BDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule, you must know the number of seats for the course the college offers.
MDS Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned the MDS course intake capacity of Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule.
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||5|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||5|
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||3|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||5|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
PhD Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PhD course intake capacity of Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College & Hospital Dhule.
|Public Health Dentistry||3|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about ACPM Dental College and Hospital Dhule BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College’s faculty members are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. These valuable resources will benefit you if you apply for A.C.P.M Dental College, Dhule. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule for undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS Cutoff 2021
To take admission to all Indian Dental colleges for P.G courses (MDS), you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff 2021 score and percentile.
|MDS Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||909-4140|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||1173-3964|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||2890-4849|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2920-4162|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||9298-11751|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Dental Materials||12728-12728|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
Candidates can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to register themselves for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants must register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared after registration.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants can proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry your original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
For aspirants applying to A.C.P.M Dental College, Dhule, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking And Reputation
This section shows Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Maharashtra & in India:-
|Name of Institute||A.C.P.M Dental College, Dhule|
Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College Dhule
Address:-Sakri Road, Dhule, Tal. Dist.- Dhule, Maharashtra, India Pin Code: 424001
Official Website: https://acpmdental.com/
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule is 100.
Q. Does ACPM Dental College Dhule have a hostel?
A. Yes, ACPM Dental College Dhule provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College.
Q. Can I know the exact location of ACPM Dental College Dhule?
A. Sakri Road, Dhule, Tal. Dist.- Dhule, Maharashtra, India Pin Code: 424001
Q. Is ACPM Dental College Dhule government or private?
A. ACPM Dental College Dhule is a private dental college.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College so much?
A. The fees of Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College Dhule are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. Let’s compare the fee structure of ACPM Dental College Dhule. The average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost, etc. A student can do so many things while studying medicine at Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule.
Q. Is a degree from A.C.P.M Dental College, Dhule, Valid?
A. Yes. Of course. Studying BDS at ACPM Dental College Dhule will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree in BDS after completing the course. After completing your course, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
My neet score is 137 can I get admission in dental college
Contact the dental admission supportive at 999-074-1781; they will guide you.