Dr DY Patil Dental College Pune is a reputed College established on 22nd October 2000. It is located in Pune, Maharastra. The College is popularly known as DYPDCH Pune. DY Patil Dental Pune was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission from Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune, you should know about DY Patil Dental College Fee Structure, Course Off, Admission Procedure, Cutoff, Facilities. Available and complete DYPDCH Pune reviews & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr. DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune. The College is recognized by the Dental Council of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and the Government of Maharashtra. The College is Affiliated by Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune (Deemed to be University).
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune.
|College Name||Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune|
|Popular Name||DY Patil Dental College Pune|
|Establishment||22nd October 2000|
|Affiliation With||Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune (Deemed to be University)|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|All India Ranking||30|
|Category||Dental College in Maharashtra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Dr D. Y. Patil University, Maharashtra
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are Dr DY Patil Dental College Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying from Pune Dental College:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune Courses Offer the following undergraduate programme duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from Manipal Dental College, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course. DY Patil Dental College Pune BDS Seats is 100.
MDS Course Offered
Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pune offers quality dental programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its dental programs (MDS).
MDS Course Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing MDS from Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is MDS offering.
|Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology||4|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||8|
|Conversation Dentistry Endodontics||8|
|Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge||6|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||4|
|Community Dentistry & Preventive Dentistry||2|
We will let you know about DY Patil Dental College Pune BDS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of DY Patil Dental College Pune, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at DY Patil Dental College Pune is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of Dr DY Patil Dental College for various dental courses is Mentioned Below.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune fee structure for the postgraduate dental course is mentioned below.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
DYPDCH Pune NEET-MDS Cutoff 2021
|MDS Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||802-7598|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1703-6998|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||2378-8272|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2853-7196|
|MDS Oral Pathology||2900-5989|
|MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology||8757-11783|
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by the College, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2021 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking And Reputation
This section shows Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Maharashtra & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune|
|All Indian Ranking||30|
Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital
Address: Pimpri, Maharashtra Pune- 411018
Telephone No: 0202780560
Mobile No: 9822500541
Email Id: info. dental.@dpu.edu.in
Official Website: www.dental.dpu.edu.in
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune is 100.
A. Yes, Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune.
A. Pimpri, Maharashtra Pune- 411018.
A. Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital Pune is a private dental college.